[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone dropped this show already?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

>>
>>161131929
It's my show of the season
>>
File: dat ass.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dat ass.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>161131929
There's a thread every week when it airs. They have gotten smaller, but that's only because the shitposters have fucked off.
>>
File: 149445829931.jpg (22KB, 189x523px) Image search: [Google]
149445829931.jpg
22KB, 189x523px
>>161131929
It's ogre.
>>
>>161131929
The moe character was introduced too late for the 4chan audience.And despite the innuendo in the dance, there isn't romance for the shipping.
>>
>>161131929
NTRfags got btfo, no lolis, really over the top animation, not enough eechi or something to shitposts about. It's just a fun ride, of course half of /a/ dropped.
>>
probably the best show of the season so far for me too.
The dance scenes are great, and it's kind of interesting to learn more about dance overall.
>>
File: fantastic.jpg (31KB, 792x720px) Image search: [Google]
fantastic.jpg
31KB, 792x720px
>>161133451
>not enough eechi or something to shitposts about

>>161131929
I dropped it this episode because I can`t stop thinking how a live action adaptation could have been much better.
>>
Of course not. It's not that popular in /a/ though.
>>
>>161135242
How? Are you one of those niggers?
>>
>>161131929
It's really fun. AOTS
>>
>>161131929
Would be more popular if it was male dancers only. Shoulda made it into YoI 2.0 basically. Huge missed chance.
>>
>>161131929
Dropped because it was too much SoL with rather uninteresting characters. If they were gearing up for something cool, I would be interested, but the whole thing just feels like a glimpse into the lives of rather uninteresting people. There is not enough chemistry between the main characters, romantic or otherwise, to keep things dynamic and interesting. Much of the show is two-steps-forward, two-steps-backward, when it comes to development.

If we're going to have a stable situation SoL, we could have had something a bit more interesting. There is no melodrama which is nice, but there is no vibrancy or movement to the series. It is a boring tease of a show that does not intend to put out any sort of emotional payoff. Throwing more time at it felt like a waste.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.