[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you like me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: Punn.png (115KB, 827x598px) Image search: [Google]
Punn.png
115KB, 827x598px
Did you like me?
>>
No I hate you piece of shit die.
>>
>>161129089
I hate you.
>>
File: yEM1eEp.png (103KB, 797x244px) Image search: [Google]
yEM1eEp.png
103KB, 797x244px
>>161129127
>>161129133

Why?
>>
I am you
>>
>>161129215
You are like me, that's why.
>>
File: WoD63LW.png (108KB, 371x609px) Image search: [Google]
WoD63LW.png
108KB, 371x609px
>>161129252
We can all change for the better, friend.
>>
The manga would've been 10x better if they took out the shit alien and the whole cult thing. It's pure fucking filler. And Dedededede is better.
>>
>>161129089
I wanted to you be happy.
>>
>>161129632
But anon they saved the world
>>
You're an unlikable shithead, Punpun, but you're my kind of unlikable shithead. I enjoyed reading your story despite its flaws and all the flak it gets.
>>
The last arc with Aiko was full-on fucking retard mode but the rest was pretty good I thought.
>>
>>161129632
>>161129730
G-good vibration!
>>
>>161130860
It was aggrevating at times but they were both clearly very mentally unstable which made it one of the more depressing arcs in the entire manga.
It was very pleasant to see them be sweet with each other every now and then.
>>
>>161130988
I had more of a problem with the larger scope of them murdering her psycho mom and then living on the run.
It just felt like it came out of nowhere considering the fairly low-key nature of most of the other stuff that happened up to that point. Broke my suspension of disbelief is all.
>>
>>161131083
I guess it just clicked with me better than for most, I would've preferred them just dating normally though.
Doesn't help that the author did it simply to piss fans off
>>
>>161131222
>Doesn't help that the author did it simply to piss fans off
I didn't know this, actually.
Was he just against people that wanted Punpun to have a cliche happy ending with Aiko or what?
>>
>>161131294
>One of my regrets about Punpun is how I alienated so many of my readers. With every dark turn the manga took, sales dropped. The first brutal image comes in the Uncle Yuichi flashback, and sales took a dip there, hard. And then Punpun kills someone, and it takes another dip. It’s a story that I really worked hard for to reach the end, so I wish people would try reading it all the way through. It might not leave you in a great mood, but hey.

I think there's more to it because I recall that he said he did it to spite the readers who labeled it with a bunch of terms. It is worth noting that he had planned that Punpun would kill someone by volume 3 and that it would depict a sort of 'realistic' murder.
>>
>>161131294
>>161131632
Ah, here.
>I feel like I saw the reader as the enemy back when I was doing Punpun. (laugh) I knew that some people would be annoyed by it, and that some of them would even start hating me. But then when I went to fight back against that criticism and hate, I started to think about how I could annoy those people and make them hate me even more.
>>
File: _20170814_173459.jpg (20KB, 230x250px) Image search: [Google]
_20170814_173459.jpg
20KB, 230x250px
>yfw they never really saw the stars
>>
>>161129089
You fucked up so much it actually got kind of annoying.
>>
>tfw even punpun could get a gf
>>
>>161132844
2 days ago I was left alone after more than 4 years. I don't know what to do with myself anymore.

Punpun was at least productive in his self loathing.
>>
>>161132844
>every woman in Punpun's life had a severely negative impact on him
What did Asano mean by this
>>
>>161133511
that women are a meme and you shouldn't get involved with them
>>
>>161129089
I don't dislike you.
>>
>>161130988
My only major issue with it was that it went on forever. It was shocking and an interesting turn for the story at first, but then it just kept going and going and going and it was just boring.
>>
>>161133511
>asano's only good manga is yaoi
really makes you think
>>
>>161132844

Not one, 3 (three) !

he wasn't a disgusting otaku, or a socially awkward autist though.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.