[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep seeing clips of this anime when finding new music and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Urusei Yatsura.jpg (72KB, 400x497px) Image search: [Google]
Urusei Yatsura.jpg
72KB, 400x497px
I keep seeing clips of this anime when finding new music and I'm wondering if this show is worth watching for the soundtrack alone
>>
>>161126799
stop listening to future funk
>>
>>161126799
There's no slowed down 80s japanese jazz fusion or city pop anywhere in urusei yatsura.
Stop listening to shitty broporwave artists and listen to the source material they're slowing down instead.
>>
>>161126799
The manga is better.
But it's overall a lot of fun. And no, no future funk to be heard there.
>>
>>161126921
But I listen to the originals and the remixed stuff, they both have their place desu.
>>161127796
Ah alright, thanks. I'll try a few chapters today then.
>>
File: lamu.jpg (26KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
lamu.jpg
26KB, 500x374px
>>161126799
The music is good when they give specifically attention to it.
But you should watch it for the humor.
>>
>>161127796

>The manga is better.
No, it really isn't. The manga for Ranma is better than the anime because it cuts out a lot of the filler shit. But its the total opposite for UY. The added anime only content made UY much better.
>>
The sound quality is similar to cassette tapes if you remember those.
>>
>>161129218
>cassette tapes if you remember those.

I didn't realize just how archaic those are until reading this
>>
>>161130064
I know. It's been like twenty years since CDs officially over took the cassette tape. I remember being a kid and having to rereel them with a pencil. Regardless CDs were a step up in quality and utility so it's easy to see why we dropped them.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.