[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found this on a whim in my bookstore. Seemed neat, apparently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 84598l.jpg (118KB, 462x600px) Image search: [Google]
84598l.jpg
118KB, 462x600px
Found this on a whim in my bookstore. Seemed neat, apparently the anime was last season too. Never saw any talk about it though, and it doesn't seem to be scanlated anywhere. How is it?
>>
Well the anime was good.
>>
I looked forward to the anime each week so make of that what you will.
>>
The anime was good.
The source could be good as well.
The voice work and soundtrack added a lot to it, though. I don't know if the manga has the same atmosphere, but you should try it out yourself.
>>
>>161123323
Honestly one of the better shows this year. The threads were only on airing days and it flew under /a/'s radar for the most part.
>>
File: Can't you see I'm enjoying this.jpg (28KB, 288x357px) Image search: [Google]
Can't you see I'm enjoying this.jpg
28KB, 288x357px
All good to hear. Looking forward to reading this, even if I have to wait 4 months between releases.
>>
File: aliceAndThisGuy.png (152KB, 954x534px) Image search: [Google]
aliceAndThisGuy.png
152KB, 954x534px
>>161123323
Very goood
>>
>>161123323
>Never saw any talk about it though

Fuck off, dumbass
>>
most of it is pretty mediocre, but the last arc is shockingly good
>>
>>161123323
Why don't you just watch it retard?
Fuck off.
>>
>>161124267
Because nyaa is down right now, so I gotta wait to download it.
>>
>>161124489
There are more websites on the internet than just pantsu.
>>
>>161124513
Requires effort to figure out which ones are truthworthy. Too much trouble. Prefer to wait.
>>
>>161124533
You should be doing that anyway though. People like you are the retards that panicked when nyaa died, and were unable to download anime for several weeks.
Get yourself a collection of backups now, so you have them available when you have need of them (like right now).
>>
>>161124584
Hm. That's pretty fair, yeah. I'll see what I can find. Maybe after I finish the volume.
>>
>>161124533
>Requires effort to figure out which ones are truthworthy.
Lurk more.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.