[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vanishing Line

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

New original series by MAPPA that will air in October.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj9kQi5J6cE

Hopefully this one will be a badass MANIME with no faggotry like their latest original.
>>
I immediately thought of Red Line.
>>
>>161115900
>The anime's story is set in a prosperous city named Russell City. Even as the city celebrates its success, a conspiracy that threatens to shake its world has been set in motion. A man named Sword is the first to hear the earliest stirrings of the plot, and throws himself into a shadow war in order to expose it. His only clue is the keyword "El Dorado." He meets Sophie, a woman searching for her older brother who left her with only a message with the same word: "El Dorado." With Sword having also lost his younger sister in the past, both are drawn together by the word, and work together to find out its meaning.

Sounds fucking stupid.
>>
Doesn't MAPPA have too many shows out right now? Also in production? How did they suddenly get those?
>>
>>161116607
Yuri on Ice money + Netflix money through Kakegurui + Cygames money.
>>
>>161116607
They have three out now. Two will continue in Fall, but if you throw this one in they'll have four in Fall which is kind of crazy.
>>
>>161115900
Looks hype lads
>>
>>161117597
Bahamut and Kakegurui end this season, they'll have Altair, Inuyashiki and this.
>>
>>161115900
>>161116151

Looks dumb as fuck. Like something Okouchi would write.
>>
>>161116607
>>161117597
MAPPA's Autumn line-up is as follows
- Shoukoku no Altair (2nd cour)
- Inuyashiki
- VANISHING LINE

They are insane. Altair is already falling apart, Kakegurui, too, though that is partly saved by Hayashi's extremely conservative and boring storyboards (he can do great if he tries, but at least he realizes the positions the studio is in and keeps things low-key). It'll probably be the same with the Autumn shows. Altair will be near-dead by the time Fall starts, Inuyashiki will be probably junky as hell. LINE will probably have nice first three episodes and after that it'll disintegrate with only very occasional sparks of interesting animation here and there.
>>
>>161118083
They are already doing 3 shows this season
>>
>>161116791
>>161117597
I haven't checked the other shows but does it look like their animations are getting affected because of too many shows in line at once?

Kakegurui doesn't need big animations so it gets a pass for me, but how about the others?

They might turn into A-1 down the road if this keeps on.

>>161118083
>Altair is already falling apart, Kakegurui, too.

Kakegurui is following the manga properly right? I don't see it falling apart. Like, everything is almost spot on in it.
>>
>>161118106
> They are already doing 3 shows this season
Yes, I wrote about that in the comment. You ought to read more than just first line, anon.
>>
>>161118143
Fuck you passive aggressive asshole
>>
>>161116151
>Sounds fucking stupid.

dropped at "a man named Sword"
>>
>>161118199
Back to your moeshit anon-tan
>>
SEVEN YEARS
>>
Where's my 3rd Garo anime MAPPA
>>
MAPPA handled 2 shows per season plenty of times, doing three at once won't hurt them that much
>>
>>161118281
3rd?
there is only 1 and a movie, what are you talking about?
>>
>>161118322
But they are doing 3 shows this season and it clearly hurts,both Altair and Bahamut delayed their episodes for 2 weeks now.
>>
>>161118403
>both Altair and Bahamut delayed their episodes for 2 weeks now.
They are delayed because of sports, not production problems.
>>
>>161115900
Why is it announced this late? Aren't most Fall shows usually revealed earlier in the year?
>>
>>161119124
I'm pretty sure both Garo's had their details revealed about this late.
Touhoku Shinsha is singlehandedly funding this as well so it's probably their preference.
>>
Could this possible be a show made from the remnants of Five Killers? I'm pretty sure the MC in that was going to be called Sword and the rest of the premise sounds similar. Or perhaps I'm remembering wrong, it's a long time since the announcement.
>>
>remnants of Five Killers
But it was gonzo project.
>>
>>161118138
They were probably referring to the production. Altair is almost definitely a production disaster at this point.
>>
>>161118322
But technically they're doing four or five at the moment. They have three shows airing now, and LINE and Inuyashiki are still being worked on as well.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.