[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share your shower thoughs.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

>Isekai anime
>But the teacher is send to another world by mistake
>He has absolutely no powers but his knowledge about history and economy
>>
>>161113064
>facebook
Haha funny trap meme, female (male) are so funny haha.
>>
>>161113087
Fpbp
>>
>>161113064
>>
I need an Up to date translation of Biorg Trinity
>>
>>161113064
this sounds like El-Hazard
>>
>>>/v/
>>
>>161113064
spice and wolf
>>
Simply EPIC my frendo.
>>
File: 769002208_preview_Engineer.png (189KB, 300x540px) Image search: [Google]
769002208_preview_Engineer.png
189KB, 300x540px
>isekai manga
>it's engineers starting with Civil and Mechanical
>work to improve aspects of fantasy life by combining magic with engineering application
>joined later by a Aerospace/Military Engineer for weapons development to fight off demon hordes
>they surrender under heavy artillery fire and peace is brought between the two
>Social Engineer joins and tries to amend tensions between humans and demons
>so on until we've introduced many disciplines of engineering and how they work together
>>
>>161113421
>>161113064
https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3238329/1/A-Hero-s-War
>>
>>161113452
Is it good tho?
>>
>>161113496
It gets a bit technical, but the worldbuilding is A++. If the first few chapters pique your curiosity you'll probably enjoy it, it only gets better from there.
>>
>>161113266
But everyone in El-Hazard who got isekai'd have powers
>>
>technically isekai
>mc is attacked by people from another world
>eventually gets transported there to fight back
>but it turns out the mc is from the world he gets transported to
>everyone has edgy/cool blood powers like a cross between Tokyo ghoul and general bending from avatar
>eventually fights an entire war across this other world to get to the King
>the king is the alternate reality mc, originally from the world the mc started in, but corrupted by the blood and brought back

There's airships and magitech stuff all over the place and it's mega chuuni
>>
>>161113064
>MC joined a game club
>he's secretly an isekai MC came back to the original world.
>everyone in the club is an isekai MC of various cliche, edge lord, otome protagonist, goody two shoes.
>Eveyrbody fought but eventually warming up together and became sort of friends.
>Multiple portals appeared connected the real world to various isekai world.
>Global crisis and everyone in the club splitted up due to differences in how to deal with this: side with the governments, fight the other world, fight for themselves and the harem.
>Final has everyone met again at the deserted Japan city, having a seemingly usual club meet up before beginning a death match to decide the fate of the worlds. All accepted that no matter who won, they would respect the wish of the losers.
Open ending with no decided victor.
>>
>>161113064
>plot twist: he teaches gender studies
>>
>>161113064
so release that witch plot?
>>
>>161113064
there's an improved shit you want, already existing
>another planet world isekai book
>they are medieval with a bunch of our historians incorporated to observe, but they can't really mess with the process
>mc is cute
>shit being written by soviets so there are tons of most delicious suffering and double social commentary
>LN as fuck name
here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_to_Be_a_God
>>
>isekai
>but reversed
>a violent warrior orc gets sent to our world
>has to learn how to become a productive member to society and a gentleman
>>
>>161114248
I would actually watch that.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.