[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bring back a character for fanservice >fight against the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled.png (4MB, 1887x1036px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
4MB, 1887x1036px
>bring back a character for fanservice
>fight against the lamest characters imaginable

Also what's with all these filler eps? I thought they were in the final stretch of episodes. How long is this series even gonna be?
>>
Was Wargreymon showing up for the first time the most hype moment in anime history?
>>
>>161097598
>How long is this series even gonna be?
52 episodes
>>161097655
It was good but it would be even better if Taichi was there too
>>
File: DHB5AXoXkAA5u1G.jpg (166KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DHB5AXoXkAA5u1G.jpg
166KB, 1200x675px
>>161097598
The cg wargreymon was looking real good this episode.
Also brave heart playing was great.

I agree with the filler stuff appmon would be way better if it was 2 or 3 cour.
>>
>>161097598
Just like what Hunters did and later Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V. Synchro was a mistake.
>>
>>161097598
Final filler episode is next week

Ep 46: Wish upon the starry sky! Operation to save Astra!
Popular Apptuber Astra submits his "Noreru" video to Apptube as usual. As his has a traditional family who's specialized in Japanese Tea Ceremony, he has thought about the coexistence between being an apputber and the future head of the family. However, his uncle Ryuujiro is greatly against it. Torajiro is taken to his uncle's "Aruka tora/arkdra(?)" Temple.

Ep 47: The truth of Yuujin
Consider a very high possibility, (Haru and co) find out that Bootmon is in Haru's high school. However when Bootmon gets scare, it activates its emergency escape program and run away, makes it difficult to catch him. Therefore, Rei and Hajime create special program of a secret weapon.

Ep 48: Activate! Human Application Project!
Ep 49: The Miracle Final evolution! The God Appmon descents

Has been a lot of filler but at the same time, I've not really minded it because the silly antics is pretty fun which is probably because there's been a lot of focus on what the random Appmons can and how it affects their filler episodes. It's not like in older shows where every "filler" episode was a random evil Digimon just destroying shit, gets beaten, episode over.
>>
>>161097598
>totally forgot its airing

god damn the first couple of episodes were bad
>>
>>161098537
>Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V
>young hunters
Don't you dare compare it to those two abominations this was just a fun fanservice episode not a cash grab nostalgia wank series were the legacy characters are just whored out to get some nostalgia dosh
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.