[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Danmachi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

>fantasy "dungeon raiding" story
>the author himself says there's little dungeon raiding
>3 of 7 volumes are literally fillers
>a whole frigging volume dedicated to a prostitute's side-story
What the hell is wrong with this series? I've been wasting a week on this, I feel like I was scammed beyond repair, now I'm just starting chapter 4 of volume 7 but I had to take a fucking break before continuing, I vented 13 kilometers on cyclette I just couldn't hold it anymore.
Seriously, what the hell is the author thinking making a heroine a frigging prostitute? not just some slut prostitute like those lively amazons but a crafty bitch who plays all ionnocent and pure in front of this clueless countryside kid, while she has been whoring herself for the past 2 years, as if she actually disliked it.
Really, if you knew that you were going to be a slave prostitute for the rest of your live, just fucking kill yourself, don't act like you are some nice girl who happened to be there, she fainted when she saw bell's collarbones? what the fucks was up with that? can one whiore be any more frigging pathetic?
I was sweating cold, probably for the rage, I'm not even kidding. I haven't finished reading this volume yet but I can already see the direction it's taking, I bet my fucking shit that this swine joins bell's party and they continue like nothing fucking happenecd, I really hope she gets gangraped by a pack of frigging minotarus.
Honestly, if it really turns out that this literal whore joins Bell's familia, I'm going to shit in a box and send it to Homori's address. Screencap this.

Don't get me wrong, I loved the way the story started and some scenes excited me like very few novels did before, but now I feel digusted even thinking that I liked this story for even a minute, it's obvious the author is just blatantly willingly ruining it or trying to bander to a difference slice of conusemers, probably to normalfag whores (">women read more so it's ok lel they spend more").
>>
Besides, what's up with YenPress dropping honorifics? couldn't get a worse bonerkiller, it feels like Sengoku Rance all over again, for Pete's sake.
Is there anyone here who was able to read volume 7 without losing their shit? I'm unironically thinking of dropping it right here to be frank.

Yes it was a cooy-paste mistake, my bad.
>>
>page 6
I'm not even surprised nobody gives a shit about this series. Whatever.
>>
>>161085343

Rejoice fag because it's revealed at the end of the volume that she's actually a virgin, presumably made that way so that purity fags like you won't stop buying a series the second an actual character with depth appears.
>>
File: 1498690431486.jpg (64KB, 592x592px) Image search: [Google]
1498690431486.jpg
64KB, 592x592px
>>161085722
>prostitution means depth
>>
File: 1457329423640.jpg (23KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
1457329423640.jpg
23KB, 500x540px
>>161085766
>implying prostitutes don't have it deep
>>
>>161085681
I think most people couldn't be bothered to read your wall of text. I did, and wasted my time.
>>
>>161085722
>an actual character with depth
if it's a joke, it's not funny.
>>
>>161085343
She will join the party.
She is pure.
She is a virgin.
And since fags like you exist, LN authors will never take a gamble.
She has a special magic that can temporal raise one's level by one.
Later she can extend this to several people.
Aisha was a lit. whore and almost joined as well but, alas, the author didn't do it yet again because of fags like you and Hestia.
Lilly a shit after this volume.
>>
>>161085343

She was born a rare breed with rare magic, sold into slavery, forced to become a prostitute, and doomed to have her soul shattered into a thousand pieces and turned into a magic weapon. She is completely aware of what she (thinks she) is and yet her admiration for heroes and folktales makes her yearn for the possibility of a hero coming to rescue her from her fate and that she may be redeemed.

And yet here you are bitching about the life she was forced into. Most people typically bitch about the reveal of her still being a virgin claiming it's a copout. Your reaction to her shows why the author was forced to make her a virgin in the end.
>>
>>161086613
By most people you mean norms on /a/ true LN buying otaku don't want literal whores as MC or near the main cast.
>>
>>161086549
>didn't do it yet again because of fags like you
No he didn't do it because he knows his market. He never set up this series to be anything deeper than your usual harem puddle and anyone with a brain can tell you how fucking stupid it is for an author to take something that is set up one way and then make it go another way. It's how your work becomes a joke.
>>
>>161086613
He wasn't forced to do shit. "Most people" don't bitch about it because damn near most people don't even talk about it.
>>
>>161086810
Author already wrote himself into a corner so I shouldn't have mattered.
>>
File: 1485880591345.png (300KB, 469x540px) Image search: [Google]
1485880591345.png
300KB, 469x540px
So this is the type of person who reads LNs like Danmachi.
>>
>>161086909
Of course it matters. You can write yourself out of a corner if given time or a fanbase that isn't retarded. But if you decide to do a 180 with story tones and direction and what not, that's something incredibly foolish. Now I'm not saying it's stupid to have a story become darker over time or whatever, just for clarity, I'm saying that suddenly doing it and going against everything else you've set up is retarded.
>>
>>161085343
For anyone who doesn't want to read this concentrated text of autism: it's a purityfag rant.
>>
>>161085722
Is she a literal whore (sells her body for money) or just a damn tease because I can see her being one and still technically be a virgin.
>>
>>161086810
Why does it even matter if Aisha is or is not in the Familia?
They're going dungeon crawling together anyway.

The only difference? They're not sleeping under the same roof which also shouldn't matter since she already said that she won't do anything.
>>
>>161087084

She's a perverted fox that passes out at the sight of a male body and dreams that she had sex with them.
It's harder to believe that nobody had their way with her after she passed out. Maybe Aisha stopped them from doing what they pleased, who the fuck knows.
After she gets saved she still thinks she's a whore and acts a tease.
>>
>>161087322
>Aisha stopped them from doing what they pleased
She did.
>>
>>161085681
Bruh, your whining wasn't fun or interesting to read, you owe me the minute I spent reading it.
>>
>>161087322
How did she earn money that way?
>>
>>161087322
I see. So it's nothing then.
>>
>>161087565
She didn't earn any money.
They only kept her alive to be sacrificed later.
>>
>>161087565

They were planning to use her soul as a free level up, I doubt they cared if she was bringing in money in the meantime.
Frankly I find it strange that they would put her on the market at all considering her importance.
The less people that knew about her the better as far as I see it.
>>
How can ANYONE hate DANMACHI when the girls are all so BASED?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.