[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witch Hunter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 012.jpg (1MB, 1080x1560px) Image search: [Google]
012.jpg
1MB, 1080x1560px
How the FUCK is she so op?
>>
>left to right
>>
>>161073491
It's Korean
they are a bit... different
>>
>>161073405
Is this worth reading? I really like the drawings but I heard the plot is shit.
>>
>>161074504
It's not a masterpiece but not a turd either
>>
>>161073405
>How the FUCK is she so op?
It's fiction, so the answer is literally "because the author said so"
>>
>lol I was just holding back
should've seen that one coming
>>
Post pictures of Halloween. I stopped reading this but at least I remember her being a cutie.
>>
>>161073405
She is the sister of one of the four great witches (albeit reincarnated).
And didn't Tasha mention during the first meeting that she had like a hundred of those things A-class supporters? It's been established that she was extremely strong from the get go, why is everyone so surprised.
>>
>>161076301
Because she has been a witch for less than a year. This is a flashback. West, that reincarnated great witch that she is the sister of is the one she's fighting right now, and the mc that West reincarnates into is watching this fight.

I'm not mad she's strong, but it makes no sense that shes stronger than a slightly nerfed Great Witch right now.
>>
>>161073405
shock value.

Almost every single new ally will get curb stormed at the exact chapter for some reason. I'm not even sure why the Witch haven't won yet with such incompetence.
>>
>>161076794
>West, that reincarnated great witch that she is the sister of is the one she's fighting right now

Its a pretty common misconception, but Tasha's master is not West. She is just a very strong witch. West is Tasha, not his master.
>>
>>161074504
If you really have a craving for a battle shonen then you could make worse choices.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.