[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is he such a shit character?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: Sasuke.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sasuke.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Why is he such a shit character?
>>
time skip sasuke is shit
pre time skip sasuke was fine
>>
Because after the time skip this fucker had little to nothing of character development.
>>
>>161070099
shit it's what you find if you look in a sewer series
>>
he's big bro messed him up
>>
>>161070099
Shadow the hedgehog
>>
>1 million Naruto threads per day
Neo-/a/ is the worst timeline. Kill yourselves.
>>
>Parents killed infront of you
>Dad would always say "Now thats my son" to your brother but rarely to you because you lacked the skill she showed at your age.
>Everyone you know killed by your brother
>Brother pulls some evil eye magic on you and tells you to face him when you're older
>go to school get paired up with some loser no clan fags that aren't serious and have no realistic goals as ninja
>Time skip to Gay ass ninja tranny wanting your body and says he can make you stronger so you can get revenge
>get analed by tranny end up killing him too
>end up killing your brother
>he tells you he was forced to do it for the sake of his village
>get pissed because your brother actually loved you so much and failed as a ninja because he spared your life

rest is pretty gay
>>
>>161070680
>one million threads
Literally (LITERALLY) not physically possible.
>>
>>161070099
He said sorry though.
>>
>>161070715
You missed a not gay part. His brother got away with it. He killed everyone and just walked away without any punishment. Once Sauce had a better life with a good ninja team again, he just randomly showed up again, fought and could've killed Naruto and Kakashi, the only two people Sauce gave a fuck about. And he just walked away again. That thing was looming over his head, telling him that he can fuck his life in all the holes once again if he so wishes to.
>>
>>161070099
Because he is a Naruto character.
>>
He has too much character development so peons watching anime can't comprehend him.
>>
>>161070875
I wouldn't say he got away with it. He left the village he loved so much just to stick aroun with fags he wasn't too fond of. The only things that don't make a lot of sense are second mindefucking of Sasuke and not stopping Orochimaru form luring Sasuke on the dark side.
Also if we take into consideration the fact that he was pro leaf spy all along, there was no way he would kill Kakashi and Naruto. Even Kakashi after getting rekt by Tsukuyomi was wondering why Itachi didn't kill him.
>>
>>161072005
That's all looking at it from Itachi's perceptive. Meaning it's all irrelevant to Sauce. To him, Itachi was someone who hated Leaf. To him, he got away scot-free. To him, he came back to kill everyone he loved again. To him, every moment he's not protecting his friends is a moment they could die, and he didn't even have the strength to protect even himself.

All of this becomes a non-issue by just joining Orochimaru, which is why Sauce turned into the DARKNESS and EDGE.
>>
>>161070099
>[x] False french accent
>[x] Tries to emulate older boys and men (more of a kid than naruto desu)
>[x] Sheldon levels of pussy avoidance
>[x] God complex
>[x] Let the snek lord up his bum
>>
Rereading the series for the second time and he really only goes to shit once Itachi dies. It's annoying how his opinions, ideals, and goals shift so rapidly in order to move the story along. To be honest I am not sure how a real person would react to all the shit he learns about his clan and Itachi and the village but I suspect a mental breakdown of some sort is due.
>>
Better than anyone in one piece

fact
>>
>>161070737
ok
>>
>>161072200
he had one
>>
>>161070099
He didnt submit to snek king
>>
>>161070099
Growing up I watched a lot of TVB Wuxia Dramas (Fantasy with heavy use of Chinese martial arts). It became clear that one theme was constantly reused- revenge. Eventually it gets to the point where it's just stale.

Sasuke is the typical guy out for revenge and that's all he has going for him. Not only was it uninteresting but it was drawn out for too long. First he targets his brother, then Konoha and the Five Village System (and by extension becoming an Akatsuki lackey) before deciding to protect Konoha after some long pep talk in the course of one chapter.
>>
>>161072133
I don't entirely agree. I feel like the main reason Sasuke left the village was jealousy towards Naruto. He felt like Naruto progressed too much, to the point where even Itachi picked up interest in him, meanwhile Sasuke got too soft and comfortable, almost to the point of ditching the whole revenge thing all together. By getting btfo'd by Itachi all those things became too clear for him to ignore. And so he fucked off.
>>
It's less that Sasuke is a shit character and more that no one in-universe acknowledges him as one which leads to a cycle of shit
>>
>>161070099
o am I gonna laugh if Bakugou from Boku no Hero turns into Sasuke

Then you know the mangaka is a hack
>>
>>161072005
why did itachi even torture kakashi if he wasnt evil? To keep the act convincing?
>>
>>161072241
as if that would be an achievement
>>
>>161073581
He always had a rivalry with Naruto. That's nothing new. I'd argue it was less jealousy and more anger at himself. Seeing Naruto get stronger made him angry for being left behind, not angry at Naruto for progressing. When Orochimaru offered him power, he chose to leave the village and get stronger, not get stronger and kill Naruto. He still had his not-gay love for Naruto. Naruto is literally the only reason he "turned good" in the end.
>>
>>161073759
Pretty much

>>161073886
>He always had a rivalry with Naruto
Yeah, but he never really felt threatened by him.
When Naruto started winning fights which Susuke couldn't, it broke him a bit. When Itachi, the man whose acknowledgment Sasuke curiously enough was striving for the most, said that he didn't come for him, but for Naruto, it destroyed him totally. He was adamant of the thought that Nartuto was his equal let alone superior. But all the recent attention and success of Naruto were pointing otherwise. And it's not like Sasuke didn't train his ass off, he trained as much, if not more than Naruto, yet he was lagging behind.
It made him feel inadequate and while he was certainly angry at himself, he was angry at Naruto too, because he was the source of this feeling of inadequacy. That's why he fought him twice, not holding back, with the intent of killing him. But when Naruto lost to him at the valley of the end, he knew that Naruto didn't. Defeated he fucks off in the darkness, hoping that eventually he will be able to prove his superiority
>>
He isn't.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.