[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/waifu/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (440KB, 600x811px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
440KB, 600x811px
How does one get a waifu?
If your waifu is in a relationship with another character, are you getting NTRed?
Does reading vailla doujins of your waifu make it NTR to you?

Please respond! Thank you.
>>
File: 1338986350064.jpg (25KB, 221x221px) Image search: [Google]
1338986350064.jpg
25KB, 221x221px
>>
People who love vanilla have a unconscious lust for NTR.
>>
My waifu doesn't have relationships because of her fear of men. however there is a male in the series that she bonds with and begins to trust, A lot of people tend to ship them and I'm Okay with that, I would just self insert at the character she loves I suppose.

He also dies in the anime but not in the manga so it's whatever.

My waifu was raped and I feel an urge to protect rather than romance.
>>
My waifu is from an harem-esque series but she gets the least romantic development out of the girls and she mostly sees the MC as a little brother. The MC is also eerily similar to me, so I tend to self insert in him without meaning to at times even though it's a bit counterproductive. I don't dislike the MC, at certain times I would consider him a friend, and at other I might self insert in him like when reading my waifu's doujns. It really depends on the context.
>>
>>161063367
>If your waifu is in a relationship with another character, are you getting NTRed?
This is where you use your mental gymnastic and selective memory skills.
>>
My waifu's world has canon multiple (near infinite) timelines and possibilities, so seeing them paired with other character doesn't bother me. I'm pretty lucky that there's also a character intended to be a self-insert that they can be paired with, too.
>>
>>161063367
You posted the same thread yesterday with the same character in the OP image. Just suck it up and call her your waifu already.
>>
>>161063367
>How does one get a waifu?
She finds you
>If your waifu is in a relationship with another character, are you getting NTRed?
If you can easily self insert as that character then no
>Does reading vailla doujins of your waifu make it NTR to you?
See above
>>
>>161066345
>>161065508
What if I'm a fan of NTR?
>>
>>161063367
https://boards.fireden.net/a/search/text/how%20waifu/type/op/

Why are we having same discussion every single day?
All these questions have been answered multiple times, lurk moar faggot.
>>
>>161070857
more*
>>
>>161070867
Learn how to use sage.
>>
File: 1439111279819.jpg (865KB, 608x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1439111279819.jpg
865KB, 608x1070px
>>161063367
I think the proper way to be one with your waifu would be to hang your self.
>>
>>161071374
How can I be with someone that doesn't exist?
>>
>>161063367
>>161064441
>>161064877
>>161065700
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTb-3PKR_Vg
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.