[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did they fuck up rebuild so bad? Will they somehow redeem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

How did they fuck up rebuild so bad? Will they somehow redeem this pile of shit in the fourth movie?

Honestly, I'm bewildered by how terrible it was compared to the show.
>>
We could just pretend 3.33 doesn't exist.
>>
>>161046078
That doesn't change the fact that the other two exist and were nearly as bad. I'm just waiting for the "it was all a dream" reveal of 4.44 at this point.
>>
what evangelion did back then was innovative for anime, what it is doing now is generic. it is being milked for money, and you cant experiment and do something interesting and milk at the same time. Reminds me alot of that fake movie in tropic thunder.
>Watch Shinji get in the robot, this time with 4 arms again..... again....
And even though I liked the show, its legacy is a catastrophic clusterfuck. It elevated Anno to some pseudo god status in eastern animation that was completely undeserved. its like someone threw one dart and it hit the bullseye and everyone calls him the master.
>>
>>161046443
>being milked for money
That's what it felt like. They introduced a bunch of random mainstream tropes and stuff that just dumbed it down for a mainstream audience.

The original show grants the crew that worked on a lot of deserved praise, though. The sense of art and sound direction is simply amazing as well as their ability to do more with less.
>>
>>161046443
>threw one dart and it hit the bullseye
Sounds like someone is forgetting about Gunbuster
>>
>>161046907
They introduced a bunch of random new experimental tropes in 3.33.
>>
File: asuka (2).jpg (22KB, 423x469px) Image search: [Google]
asuka (2).jpg
22KB, 423x469px
Asuka best girl
Prove me wrong, pro tip you can't
>>
The first 20 episodes or so was good. Everything after that was fucking garbage.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.