[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just finished reading Aku No Hana everyone ended with a happy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: aku-no-hana-4790431.jpg (108KB, 728x1115px) Image search: [Google]
aku-no-hana-4790431.jpg
108KB, 728x1115px
just finished reading Aku No Hana everyone ended with a happy life, but please tell me why I still feel like shit?
also what does this face trying to convey?
>>
>>161041549
Feel like we read different endigs OP. It was utterly ambiguous. That's probably why you feel like shit. You're trying to convince yourself everyone ended up happy when the truth is you just don't know.
>>
>>161041549
>everyone ended with a happy life
you don´t understand a shit autist
>>
>>161041657
teach me
>>
>>161041549
Maybe you liked worst girl ,and didn´t like that she ended up all alone while best girl won.
>>161041633
Get over your pretentiousness and you get a good life, pretty much what the message is.
>>
>>161042763
>best girl won.
why people here are so fuckin retarded
>>
>>161041549
all ended good except saeki, she ended crazy as fuck
>>
Nakamura probably get the worse ending but you can't ask for more after what has happened.
whole Saeki is the worst written ending from the series.
Aya is just too forced, I felt like she didn't have to be in the story at all, it can be anyone really.

I feel like the series was to be axed or the author was out of Ideas on how to fix the shits that has happened
>>
>>161043156
She got ended up with a guy that looked like the MC. Seems to be an alright comprimise.
>>161042971
>ESL retard acting like an retard
Go back and read DBZ you dumb faggot.
>>
It's been.. meh
The anime covered the highlights and had amazing OP's.
>>
>>161043334
>She got ended up with a guy that looked like the MC. Seems to be an alright comprimise

You dont understansd that's the worst kind of relationship she can have,if the guy change she will leave also remember when he called her name she went to fast just to hear he wanted to meet the other girl and then she fucking snapped.
>>
File: stealing.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
stealing.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>161043324
Nakamura was the center of the story. The main attraction. After she goes away, the plot becomes a long boring prologue.
>>
>>161043962
Speak for yourself, the main draw has been the MC, he is that little faggot a lot of people were when they were kids. Seeing him growing up was the best part with the manga. The crazy chick that wanted to kill herself was just a plot device.
>>
File: Aku No Hana.jpg (941KB, 1740x1246px) Image search: [Google]
Aku No Hana.jpg
941KB, 1740x1246px
>>161044134
>>
>>161043962
Wrong, Kasuga is the center of the story, we follow him growing up. Its just that nakamura was his biggest obsesion. First was saeki, then nakamura, then tokiwa book and then he destroyed the flower of evil and matured, fixing his mistake and ending all the things he wanted to do, (the roots that left in his hand) so meeting with nakamura again and finally getting with tokiwa. That was not the true flower of evil though, the true one was on chapter 56, and it didnt represent nothing bad like the flower from before
>>161044273
Does someone have the thread of that chapter archived? because I remember 44 and 45 threads being fucking glorious, as well as 56
>>
File: freshen up.gif (966KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
freshen up.gif
966KB, 500x250px
>>161044134
The mischief and rebelliousness of Nakamura was entertaining. Some of us wished we could insult others like she did when we was young kids. Nakamura's actor was actually funny, the anime added more entertainment.
>>
>>161041549
Seriously someone tell me why she made that face
>>
>>161044459
>Wish to insult others
How much of a faggot were you if you didn´t drop swear words to your annoying classmates all day? Also the actor was ugly as sin. It was unwatchable.
>>
File: 041.jpg (286KB, 800x1216px) Image search: [Google]
041.jpg
286KB, 800x1216px
>>161041549
>but please tell me why I still feel like shit?

because Kasuga has become a shiteater aka a normie.
Kasuga becoming "mature" is nothing but compromise to conform to society, which according to Nakamura is not really a life worth living, which you have to excuse her because she is fucked in the head.

Nakamura know her future is shit, which consist of being stuck forever in this nameless boring town in the country, probably getting a husband after highschool and all that depressive boring normie shit, so she try to prolong that for as long as possible by dragging MC into her antic.

Nakamura thought she found a friend in Kasuga but as time went on she knew that he's not the kind of pervert she thought he was, he only did that shit to please her like a dog.
He wont be the one to rescue her from this fate, that's why she pushed him off and tried to die alone.

by the end Nakamura is effectively neutered, an empty shell, who work in her family restaurant in this nameless boring town.
She has resigned to her fate.
>>
>>161041549
>everyone ended with a happy life

i think you have to read the whole fucking thing again because something just went over your head as if you didn't read it at all
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.