[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your opinion on InuYasha?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 3456467.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3456467.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
What is your opinion on InuYasha?
>>
>>161041345

Good series That I always watch on Saturday.
>>
I actually recently went and watched the whole first anime. I think the character designs in the anime were really great and I liked the tone of the series within the first part of the series, but as it went on it got lighter, it continued to get slower, and I just gave less and less of a shit about it.The fights outside of very few like Yura of the Hair's didn't stand out much to me and even the better ones are only on part with average fights in another show which is a shame coming from a series with great design like Inuyasha.

It's not that Inuyasha is bad per say, it's that it's not good and when there's a lot of not good it feels bad. After a certain point I was playing the whole thing at least 1.5x-3x speed just to finish the show already. I'll probably get to the final arc when I feel like it but I don't see the show improving even if I know it got faster.
>>
Old.
>>
>>161041345
My gateway to chinese cartoon
>>
>>161041345
The girls are the hottest in all of animu.

Male mangaka can't compete.
>>
>>161041345
It´s the "classic unironic weeb anime" here in Germanistan together with Bl*ach and D*ath N*te, so I obviously stay away from it.
>>
Good series what's the first one I seen and you were anime was
>>
>>161041345

He's p cute
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.