[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck was I supposed to get this reference?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: epic meme.jpg (52KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
epic meme.jpg
52KB, 848x480px
How the fuck was I supposed to get this reference?
>>
>>161031403
By turning on a TV at any point between 1985 and 1992
>>
>>161031403
By being a nip?
>>
>>161031403
You weren't. You are not the target audience.
>>
By not being a millennial.
>>
>>161031403
It was the equivalent of "Maybe she's born with it". If you were alive at the time, you heard it at least enough time to know it.
>>
>>161031491
But the joke is that none of Konata's friends get the reference, and they are undoubtedly nips.
>>
>>161031528
The joke is that Konata is a huge fucking nerd. She's basically a 30yr in the body of a 18yr.
>>
File: average nip.jpg (61KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
average nip.jpg
61KB, 848x480px
>>161031522
>>
>>161031572
What does being a nerd have anything to do with watching commercials that aired before you were born?
>>
>>161031594
What kind of person is versed in advertisements that aired before they were born?
>>
>>161031621
No one.
>>
>>161031621
A: the kind of person who grew up watching VHS rips of anime that aired on television before she was born
>>
>>161031820
Are you implying Konata didn't just fastforward through the ads?
LMAO
M
A
O
>>
>he doesn't watch old Timotei adverts on a daily basis
Pleb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR7omlCUYO4
>>
Why did they talk about their periods in that episode? It broke my immersion
>>
>>161032008
Just girl things.
>>
>>161031467
You would have to been born before 1992
>>
>>161032139
You would have to be born quite a few years before 1992. Are you retarded? Do you think a 6 month old infant is watching tv and committing shampoo commercials to memory?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.