[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Berserk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1.webm (3MB, 1200x508px) Image search: [Google]
1.webm
3MB, 1200x508px
Was it rape?

Protip: no
>>
wow, this show has actual cucking in it? no wonder you fags love it so much.

It WAS rape, but she was totally loving it like any hoebag would've
>>
>>161021986
What is this from?
>>
>>161022845
dragon ball b
>>
>>161022845
Fate/Zero
>>
File: Savior_of_Midland.jpg (8KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
Savior_of_Midland.jpg
8KB, 201x251px
>>161021986
> be Griffith
> sacrifice a bunch of good for nothing warriors
> attain godhood
> proceed to penetrate Casca
> Guts chops his arm off trying to stop you
> your telekinetic shield blocks it
> with a slight movement of your finger you send Guts flying meters away cuz muh telekinetic powers
> continue to penetrate Casca, forcing Guts to watch it and with one eye only
> splooge inside Casca

Why is Griffith so alpha?
>>
>>161021986
So when is Guts going to fuck him up? I've haven't even read this manga yet this has scene has been posted for years.
>>
>>161022995
Guts can't even defeat Griffith's lieutenants. I think MIura realized he fucked up big time and will just prolong the manga indefinitely. He realized he fucked up so he is making things weirder and weirder, starting with the loli witch, etc.
>>
>>161022995
>So when is Guts going to fuck him up?
He literally can't, The Godhand can manipulate space and time. No amount of OP armor can change the fact that Guts is still a human. What's probably going to happen if Miura is still competent is Griffith will try to fuck over the other Hand members somehow, you know because Griffith HAS to be #1. Which will prompt a war between Guts and Griffith with the Godhand backing Guts.
>>
>>161022993
It was the most beta rape of all time, though.

He only raped her to show Guts-sempai that he was a real man.
>>
The greatest joke is the CG series. Talk about something no one asked for ever. That's the real rape.
>>
>>161023257
>screw you guys I'm going home.webm
>>
>>161023187
>dominance
Literally rape culture
>>
>>161022845
Bleach
>>
>>161022813
Totally agree with
>>
File: hoe.jpg (19KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
hoe.jpg
19KB, 320x240px
>>161021986
>>
>>161023376
Fuck slang; what the fuck does hoe mean? It's obviously not the agricultural tool .
>>
Is Berserk the Game of Thrones of manga?
>>
>>161023753
Never read/watched game of thrones, but upon researching, I saw that Berserk is older than the first book.
So...no.
>>
>>161022993
Because he's the epitome of the white man.
>>
>Japs don't know how to act
>This translates into their anime
>Scene of complex emotions on screen, of something different that can't be a stereotyped animation
>Caska consequently appears to be enjoying the rape because of animator's incompetence to portray the moony revulsion of her situation
>>
>>161021986
What was then? It certainly wasn't consensual.
>>
File: Kreygasm.png (12KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
Kreygasm.png
12KB, 195x195px
Wish my hentai looked this good.
>>
>>161026567
If you want hentai with good animation you should watc- WAIT A MINUTE!
>>
>>161022894
>>161022894
>>161023306
I know it's Berserk, but where is the scene from? I know it's not any of the anime.
>>
>>161026670
It's obviously from the manga anon.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.