[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Heck Was His Problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: sketch-1502497251757.png (144KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1502497251757.png
144KB, 854x480px
>>
>>161013378
Too real.
>>
>>161013378
he ugly
>>
>>161013378
>those heroes must not have been that tough if a c-lister could beat the villain in one punch!
>they all watched the heroes getting punched through the roof and shit
>they agree with this asshole

Do the OPM civilians come straight from the Marvel Universe?
>>
>>161015196
I never got why it was so hard to assume a c-class was just too strong for his league.
>>
he couldn't shitpost on /a/ for that day
>>
>>161015196
I don't think it's that they agreed, they just were disillusioned by the entire thing and didn't know what was happening. Imagine being a world of superheroes that all job to some fishman but then some bald nobody kicks its ass, you'd think the heroes, while brave, might not be able to protect you when the going gets tough, or that they may not be all that powerful and in reality you aren't safe at all. It's stupid, but understandable, though we can only say that cause we know about Caped Baldy
>>
>>161013378
he's /a/
>>
>>161016772
Precisely.
>>
>>161016520
Fair point, but that guy is still a fucking asshole. He just saw people possibly get murdered to save them, and he stands there with a smug ass smile basically going "Heh, what a bunch a pussies."
>>
>>161013378

Forced plot device.
>>
>>161017568
This, the meteor deal was handled much better, this came out contrived as fuck.
>>
He's a real life oldschool shitposter, a flamer if you will.
>>
>>161018647
a dying breed
>>
>>161013378

assault laws are too strict. you should be able to legally punch douches like this

it used to be if someone was hysterical in public that someone would go "SLAP! snap out of it" or dump a bucket of water on their head.
now due to assault laws we have to put up with douchebags and screaming banshees
>>
>>161013378
ONE's soapbox character to preach his shitty moral lessons
>>
yeah I could smell /a/ in his breath before he opened his fucking trap
>>
Don't post template threads onegaishimasu
>>
>>161019300
These are the guys that make people wish the purge was real. I don't think anyone would vouch for him if he got punched in the face there and then.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.