[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: anime that plotfags will never understand

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Captain Earth.jpg (80KB, 318x450px) Image search: [Google]
Captain Earth.jpg
80KB, 318x450px
ITT: anime that plotfags will never understand
>>
What the fuck is a plotfag?
>>
might as well add "every Bones mech anime save RahXephon"
>>
>>160998247
Someone who cares about the writing of a show and doesnt just rate it 10/10 because it has pretty animation
>>
>>160998501
So a reasonable human being?
>>
>>160998247
Someone who needs to be handheld through a plot to enjoy a show, while us characterfags enjoy the subtleties and nuance of the show without the need of a plot.
>>
>>160998554
No, you dont understand. Anime is a visual medium. If the animation is bad then the show can still be good, but if the writing is bad then it doesnt matter since it still looks great. Why do you think KyoAni shows are so popular?
>>
>>160998247
The kind of faggot that complains about fillers in original anime and says SoL is all the same shit, I reckon.
That said, Captain Earth was boring shit regardless of plot.
>>
File: Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_Logo.png (150KB, 640x238px) Image search: [Google]
Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_Logo.png
150KB, 640x238px
>>160998184
Well this was easy.
>>
>>160998726
>and says SoL is all the same shit
You cant seriously be implying that the vast majority of CGDCT (which is what those people refer to when they say SoL and you know it) isnt making use of the exact same tropes and characters.
>>
>>160998184
none of the girls are cute desu
>>
>>160998797
There we have it.
>>
>>160998832
When NNB can stand out and throne above anything in its respective genre by doing something as simple as changing the location of events from a city high school to the sticks then you know that youve got a problem.
>>
File: hanaface.jpg (105KB, 300x412px) Image search: [Google]
hanaface.jpg
105KB, 300x412px
>>160998184
>CE
>good
>in any way, shape, or form
>>
File: 432986243968239.jpg (971KB, 952x1024px) Image search: [Google]
432986243968239.jpg
971KB, 952x1024px
>>160999792
But it was
>>
Eh, I watched it during my vacation overseas.
It wasn't really anything that special or spectacular.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.