[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fight of the Century

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: Saike vs Truck-kun.png (301KB, 827x475px) Image search: [Google]
Saike vs Truck-kun.png
301KB, 827x475px
Kid with Time Reset vs Truck-kun
>>
>>160987429
I like the powers in this manga, especially tape.
>>
File: Johan Peeling Apple.jpg (100KB, 488x484px) Image search: [Google]
Johan Peeling Apple.jpg
100KB, 488x484px
>>160987647
Ana's cool and her packing tape too but the coolest power was Johan's space manipulation. He was so OP, it was the one villain they had to use bullshit logic to beat. All the other fights were pretty logical and tactical though.
>>
>>160987774
Well, it seems to be space manipulation for now at least. Maybe we'll know later on in the story, if we get more raws and translations.
>>
>>160987429
The first "arc" was great, now it's some kind of generic superpowered fighting manga. I don't like the turn it took.
>>
>>160989316
How does making it a superpowered fighting manga bad? The great thing about Saike is how it can be both drama and action oriented both of which are well done throughout the series.

The beginning bonded us to Saike really well, which has us root for him and makes it hurt so much more seeing the poor kid break down inside and soon leading to his death.
>>
File: delta.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
delta.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>160987429
Tell me about MIND HACKS. What is his endgame?
>>
File: Ep350TsukishimaProfile.png (431KB, 516x475px) Image search: [Google]
Ep350TsukishimaProfile.png
431KB, 516x475px
>>160987774
Wasn't his power basically being tsukishima?
>>
>>160989452
>How does making it a superpowered fighting manga bad?
Because I got hooked by supernatural adventures, not battle shounen. This is just like what happened after the first couple episodes of Yu Yu Hakusho. Not saying it's automatically worse, but it's not what hooked me and not what I want to read.
>>
>>160989580
How did Tsukishima's ability work again? I don't think they confirmed what Johan's ability is yet but so far, he can teleport and cut things.

It's possibly manipulating the third dimension, which warps his placement and severs the spatial bonds that connects all things to cut them. I could be wrong, maybe they'll elaborate further later.
>>
>>160989769
Tsukishima's ability was to insert himself into your memory, like he could insert memories of him being your best bro since childhood and that he was tgere for you during the hard times of your life.
I thought Joham's ability was making you believe all his lies.
>>
>>160989582
I suppose it makes the series quite non-indicative in the beginning but I think it's a good narrative technique which both YYH and Saike uses. The first arc is focused on connecting the audience with the protagonist so we feel all this adventure so much more in their shoes. I personally think it's been really effective in both cases.
>>
File: Saike Will.png (83KB, 496x512px) Image search: [Google]
Saike Will.png
83KB, 496x512px
>>160989838
Nah, that was Will's ability, Johan just used it to brainwash Saike and all of Kuroda's group. Johan himself didn't show his own ability until chapter 51.
>>
>>160989494
To save his sister?
>>
>>160987429
Sauce?
>>
>>160991020
Never mind I found it.
>>
>>160991049
Enlighten me lad reverse serch got nothing.
>>
>>160991020
Google some of the names mentioned in this thread.
Hint:filename
>>
>>160991096
Saike Matashitemo.
>>
File: Ana Undies.jpg (159KB, 353x600px) Image search: [Google]
Ana Undies.jpg
159KB, 353x600px
Posting best girl here
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.