[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

he just wanted to kill all the fucking normies, /a/. what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: basedgod.jpg (44KB, 759x427px) Image search: [Google]
basedgod.jpg
44KB, 759x427px
he just wanted to kill all the fucking normies, /a/.

what's wrong with that?
>>
>>160971218
who?
>>
>>160971218
You know what the irony is? The word god is pretty arbitrary. Zamasu wasn't God, he was a god and the reason that he was a god was that he could create creatures that were beneath him. So, by exterminating all the mortals he would have no creatures beneath him, which means that he would ultimately become a (ageless) mortal himself...

It's like that quote: killing a killer leaves the amount of killers in the world the same...
>>
>>160972223
But what if you kill 2 killers? WHAT THEN PHILOSOCUUCK?
>>
>>160972496
You got me there...
>>
>>160971218
Back to r9k, pol or wherever you crawled out from
>>
>>160971218
>normies
Fuck off you retarded crossboarder.
>>
>>160971218
nothing
>>
>>160973389
normie is a 4chan term retard
kys
>>
>>160974696
I dont think you realize how stupid you sound
>>
>>160971218
In that case you've got the wrong starting point.

Why not start with /v/?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.