[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't Stain have One For All?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Spot On The Carpet.gif (605KB, 405x225px) Image search: [Google]
Spot On The Carpet.gif
605KB, 405x225px
During his fight against Deku & Friends, Stain ingested some of Deku's DNA via his blood. Since that's how One For All is transferred, shouldn't Stain now have that quirk?
Stain seems more than physically capable of receiving One For All without dying, so why didn't he get it from Deku? Is it because Deku doesn't fully have the quirk yet or is this a continuity error?
>>
>>160967920
Fucking Mexicans. It has to be willingly transferred. All Might explains that right at the start.
>>
are you a parody of >>160956582
>>
>>160967920
Why is stain so edgy?
>>
>>160967920
Because you need to have the intent to transfer it for it to be transfered. You can't just steal and eat some hair or saliva randomly, he needs to want to transfer the power to you.
>>
>>160967978
>>160968029
My bad, I'n an anime fag and I guess I missed/forgot about that
>>
>>160967920
shhh
>>
>>160968110
I can't tell if you're baiting or just retarded since it was already explained in the anime
>>
>>160967920
I sometimes realize just how fucking retarded some people are
How do people like you function on a day to day basis? Do you forget things all the time?
>>
>>160968410
Someone has to flip those burgers annon.
>>
>>160968029
>>160968395
>thread
>>
>>160967920
Why are you so fucking retarded?
Kill yourselfe you motherfucking piece of shit
>>
>>160967920
Yeah, it's because Deku's One For All isn't mature enough yet

Otherwise he'd get it
>>
One for all being transferred with a combination of DNA and intent is pretty fucking retarded in and of itself though. A minor gripe for sure, but they could have had something a little bit more interesting.
>>
If it were so easy to transfer Midoriya can't go "Full Cowling" with Uraraka
>>
This series would be better with Izuku as a girl.
>>
>>160969343
Surprise, the writer is a hack. It was literally a last minute cover to fix a gaping plot hole. He obviously hadn't thought about it in advance.
>>
>>160969343
It's a great way to setup the whole mentor/father/son relationship thing that the story plays on from that point on. Otherwise, they could have just had a character who's quirk is to move quirks do it, but that would have decreased the whole impression of sacrifice by All Might. He doesn't get another shot at picking a successor, Midoriya is his only shot.
So I think it's a great plot device for the sake of the story, even if it may come off a bit stupid.
>>
>>160969343
It does make sense. The holder needs to send the power somehow. It makes sense that the quirk is "send your quirk(s) to anyone who has recently consumed your DNA."
>>
>>160967920
The one carrying One for All has to make a concious choice to choose his succesor otherwise it does not work. Plus the quirk is not an absorption quirk but similar to aizawa's, a block quirk.

Now stop making these dead on arrival threads.
>>
>>160967978
Damn
>>
>>160967920
OP IS RETARDED
>>
File: 1466327602782.png (113KB, 509x493px) Image search: [Google]
1466327602782.png
113KB, 509x493px
If Deku had to receive his DNA, why didn't All Might just assfucked Deku until he creampied inside his ass, instead of making him eat a hair?
>>
>>160975052
several reasons
>All Might and Deku are both pure
>Deku can't be a hero if he can't walk
>you can't ingest things through your butt
>even if he gave him a blowjob instead it would take way longer than just eating a hair
>All Might's dong probably wouldn't even fit in his mouth
>this is a pg 12 manga
>>
>>160975394
>>you can't ingest things through your butt
Oh yes you can. It's a mucus membrane inside your butt. How do you think suppository medication works?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.