[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was expecting this show to be just slice of life Moe garbage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

I was expecting this show to be just slice of life Moe garbage made by people who dont even play games and just want to bit the moe loving audience.
Turns out i was wrong its acualy decent and the humor is actual gamer humor and not even shit meme based gamer humor but actual stuff you expect from "Gamers!"
>>
Turns out it's garbage.
>>
>>160967483
good to know, i almost gave this a pass completely. Im having trouble finding more comedy/slice of life shows that arnt just Moe or harem shit.
>>
>>160967483
Turned out MC should fucking hang himself for being the biggest faggot ever and bestboy is the ex-nerd. All the girls are too cute for MC, especially Karen, holy fucking shit.

>inb4 it's not for you because you have to be a beta like me so you can self-insert
Cancel your life.
>>
>>160967483
It's garbage. Literally all of the plot lines would be nonexistent if the characters actually communicated with one another. SoL should be about the interactions between the characters, not the lack of. I could understand if the character's "misunderstandings" were more natural, but everything is just so forced.
>>
>>160967671
Adding on to this, if the characters literally just cannot pick up on subtle communication cues, then that means they actually all have autism. If that's the point that show is trying to make, "all gamers have autism", then sure, they delivered.
>>
>>160967671
I dont think the show is a slice of life.
Its just a situational comedy.
it has no elements of slice of life.
>>
the only thing worth watching this for is the side characters who won't get any more lines. the humor is also terrible and can be boiled down to "oh no something happened that I am misunderstanding"
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.