[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DARLING in the FRANKXX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: c_Image02-11.jpg (120KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
c_Image02-11.jpg
120KB, 848x1200px
Are we gonna ignore this? CM out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz6MzBHC2zk

>During the 10th anniversary broadcast of Gurren Lagann (Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann), they broadcast a new teaser video for Darling in the Frankxx which showed some of the character illustrations. Sketches of the characters were shown in-between words and strange codes flowed across the screen in two colors.
>The text ‘The children without a name’ appeared on-screen. The sketches for the male protagonist were accompanied by the following quotes:
>‘What am I doing?’
>‘There is no place for me in this world.’
>‘Nothing will change, even if I die.’ followed by Codename 016
>Then the female protagonist and her sketches followed with the following text:
>‘I hate my own taste.’
>‘I am always alone.’
>‘I am not scared of dying.’
>The video ends, with the phrase ‘Let me ride you’ in blue text, which gets half overwritten by red letters saying, ‘Are you prepared to die?’. It is said that these phrases are hints to the story, so what do you think?

Staff

Director: Atsushi Nishigori
Assistant Director: Toshifumi Akai
Series Composition: Naotaka Hayashi, Atsushi Nishigori
Character Design, Chief Animation Director: Masayoshi Tanaka
Mechanical Design: Shigeto Koyama
Action Supervision: Hiroyuki Imaishi
Animation Production: TRIGGER, A-1 Pictures
>>
TRIGGER anime, should be ignored.
>>
>>160965868
Emo male MC meets that special girl whcih makes him want to live again

Fuck this boring cliche, shitty Kiznaiver again.

Shame they can't do anything original anymore.
>>
Music sounds great everything else is cliché as fuck. Will still watch in the hope that it's good.
>>
>>160965868
The red/blue colour scheme seems to hint at some red and blue oni symbolism.
>>
>>160967206
>Hint
It'll be good if they don't bash your head with the themes over and over and over again. Stuff like Gurren Lagann or Stocking are fine, considering that's not the main focus of it, but plots that rely on atmosphere or a message sucks massive cock if the authors can't into subtlety.
>>
File: betaking.png (355KB, 452x594px) Image search: [Google]
betaking.png
355KB, 452x594px
>>160965868
Literally shitneki and eto from tg.
If mc goes full retardo like kaneki is right now in the series, dropped
but jokes looks interesting, and its trigger, so its going to be either great or meh
>>
>>160966128
I could pass on the quaint stories if the visuals were as they seem to suggest from promo material and ops, but its a letdown every single time.
>>
>>160967534
>its trigger, so its going to be either garbage or meh
ftfy
>>
>>160967534
True, resemblance is pretty uncanny. Plus both Mc are emo suicidal retards, at least looking at the quotes from the trailer
>>
>>160965868
Who's the writer?
>>
>>160968244
A lobster with a pencil taped on the left claw by Imaishi
>>
>>160969373
Better than Okada.
>>
>>160968244
Nishigori
>>
>>160966128
>Emo male MC meets that special girl whcih makes him want to live again

Seriously, this is what the Idolmaster staff could think up of for an original?
>>
File: o_well.jpg (10KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
o_well.jpg
10KB, 299x168px
>this content is not available in your country

it's not the Imaishi anime, I don't even care

tell me when Promare PV arrives
>>
>>160970868
where the fuck do you live
>>
>>160972521
new york
>>
>>160969472
Well definitely
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.