[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were you expecting the twist was going to be before it was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: Chapter_86_Cover.png (433KB, 738x529px) Image search: [Google]
Chapter_86_Cover.png
433KB, 738x529px
What were you expecting the twist was going to be before it was revealed the whole thing was just Jews vs Nazis?
>>
>>160957065
I never seen a story ruined so hard in my fucking life.
>>
I honestly didn't believe the plot would go deeper than let's kill off characters for drama until we run out of meat for the grinder
>>
>>160957065
>Jews vs Nazis
>>
>>160958336
More like improved
The threads were fucking stale until PATHS was revealed
>>
They were an abandoned colony on the Titan satelite.
>>
>>160958336
Last few chapters with Reiner and his flashback were SOLID.
>>
>>160958723
The threads are still full of shipping faggotry and nonsense.
>>160958771
I find revealing information we should have gotten a year ago from a different perspective boring.

Let's face it, this flashback is long long long overdue. Isayama took way to long to reveal this stuff to the point no one cares anymore.
>>
>>160958677
>Nazis almost eradicate a group of people to the point of extinction
>Jews take revenge and make them suffer for the next 100 years

We're supposed to be rooting for the descendants of Nazis. It's no coincidence they're the Eldians are Germanic.
>>
I genuinely believed they were on Titan and the earth got destroyed or something
>>
Was expecting a village of shifter titans out in the wilderness who were also trying to survive against the mindless ones

South African Nazis and jewish ghettos is fine too
>>
>>160959185
I also thought that was the case when I heard the title. I mean, it's called Attack ON Titan.

>>160959194
I was also expecting a "The Village" type twist where the Walls were actually a preservation and the outside world was all futuristic.

It's weird how the technology both inside and outside the walls are basically at the same level.
>>
>>160957065
I dropped SnK years ago. What's happening?
>>
>>160959452
The holocaust
>>
>>160959452
Titans are nazis that get turned into monsters with spinal fluid
They oppresed the jews with their power for a long time
The jews got their revenge and most of the nazis are in ghettos or in madagascar
The king that fleed to madagascar built the walls with colossal titans
Eren has the power of the boss titan but can't use it because he isn't the purest form of nazi
Titan shifters are linked by space-time bullshit paths
Team Eren killed most of the titans in madagascar and now he wants to give a grim reminder to the jews
Reiner is a cuck
>>
>>160959425
>It's weird how the technology both inside and outside the walls are basically at the same level.
I thought the insides had like 19th century at best while the outside were WW1 tier
>>
>>160959740
>19th century at best

Yeah, remember all that omni-directional gear they had in the 19th century?

Even the Ape Titan seemed impressed by it.

For a people that had their memories wiped, they sure developed technology at an impressive rate. Not surprising since they're German.
>>
>>160959595
What a piece of shit fanfic. And it sells millions.
>>
>>160959956
I think the omni-directional gear thing was basically sort of like natural selection in action. The people in the walls had to face the threat of Titans constantly so inevitably they specialized in killing Titans, hence the 3DM gear. The rest of their tech remained pretty shit. On the other hand, Marley and the rest of the world progressed normally so while they don't have extremely specialized stuff like the 3DM gear, they do have trains, ships, cars and even airships. They also seem to have phones of some sort, cameras and their knowledge of medicine is pretty far ahead of Paradis.
>>
>>160959452
>>160959595
>>160959137
>Nazis almost eradicate a group of people to the point of extinction
never fucking confirmed speedreader-kun
there is no logical way of knowing who is marley, they don't have special blood trait like eldians
it is said that after ymir fritz died the eldians started conquering countries
>Jews take revenge and make them suffer for the next 100 years
one of their own people betrayed them and supported marley and gained a strong position and marley rules the continent
don't be retarded
>he wants to give a grim reminder to the jews
memes and nothing else speedreader kun
>>
>>160957065
>if there are ghettos it must be literally Hitler behind it
Why are people so retarded?
It could be a reference to the American concentration camps for the Japs for all we know
>>
>>160959740
Correct.

>>160959956
The gear was a type of invention that would only be produced in the society which the eldians live in; surrounded by hostile titans and walls. It makes sense that it wasn't produced anywhere else because the outside world is relying on traditional armaments. If a titan gets killed, it's going to be from a cannonball or something similar to its neck. Even if other nations thought of the ODMG, the people trying to cut open titan necks with it would just be killed by hails of gunfire from the standard Marleyan troops.
And all other forms of technological advancement was suppressed by the royal family inside the walls.
>>
>>160960623
Who is talking about concentration camps?
You know there is a difference between a sealed ghetto and a camp?
>>
>>160960724
Not really, it's pretty much the same thing
>>
Animu only here, who are the jews?
Reiner is a best.
>>
>>160960924
stop shitposting faggot
>>
>>160960924
Eldians. The people within the walls, but also Reiner's people who are controlled by another country.
>>
>>160960746

you're a fucking retard
>>
>>160961231
so jews ruled the world?
>>
>>160961316
Yes
>>
File: Volume 22.jpg (668KB, 1280x1151px) Image search: [Google]
Volume 22.jpg
668KB, 1280x1151px
>>160960342
>never fucking confirmed speedreader-kun
>>
>>160961457
there is no logical way of knowing who is marley
do not ignore that
marley didn't just do selective killing they conquered continents, it isn't jew and nazi when people can't even compare them probably
here >>160961412
this nigger says nazi rule the world

nazi jews thing is a meme
>>
This is not about jews ffs
If it were, they would talk about markets, banks and currencies
>>
>>160961677
>nazi jews thing is a meme
Yes
>>
File: heil.jpg (116KB, 564x646px) Image search: [Google]
heil.jpg
116KB, 564x646px
>>160957065
IS HE OUR NEXT FUHRER?
>>
>>160957065
I genuinely believed it was what Pixis said to Eren at some point, that the threat was man-made in order to unite people under a common cause.
Throw in some secret society of elites who were responsible and have them vehemently believe that they did the right thing.
Boom, it writes itself.
>>
>>160961990
Mad King Armin soon.
>>
Titans were war machines/experiments from the previous world and it led to a post apocalyptic world and it led to a titan outbreak among humans with Reiner and crew being children of another city in the world that want to take over.
>>
>>160957065
Except jews are with the Nazis. It's more like Jews and Nazis versus whatever titans are. Niggers maybe
>>
>>160957065
there are no bad guys and no good guys
I'm kinda disappointed that manga started to look like some political bullshit
>>
>>160959137
It's a tale of Jewnazis versus Nazijews.
>>
File: Jewing.jpg (277KB, 616x693px) Image search: [Google]
Jewing.jpg
277KB, 616x693px
>>160962769
Basically.
>>
>>160957065
That looks more like A FUCKING LEAF.
>>
>>160963311
Ghettos for weed addicts
>>
>>160960623
This is confirmed to be a upside down europe.
And which fucking country in europe pulled this shit?
>>
>>160963976
Marley were the Roman Empire before the Eldians fucked their shit up.
>>
>>160964080
Oh, yes.
I now remember Rudolf Augustus von Brutusheim.
>>
>>160964080
Stop being so deluded, this is a jewish allegory. It doesn't help that eldians are literally super powered beings capable of seeing the future and transforming into inmortal giants.
>>
>>160957065
It's more like a mixture of both?

Anyone with half a brain could see this coming since the housing/clothing/food/culture is very Germanic from the beginning chapters.

As for Jews/Nazis, author never clearly defined who's the Jews and who are the nazis like >>160962255 said.

Eldians call themselves the chosen like Jews. Feel they are special snowflakes like Jews. But also feel guilt for their past crimes like Germans do today.

Marley on the other hand are very militaristic like the Nazis. However they aren't the ones that committed genocide. Racist shits they are, but they didn't kill the Eldians they had.

What the story should really tell you (if you haven't already noticed this in real life) is that nazis and jews aren't all that different.

>believe they are special snowflakes. masterrace/chosen people
>believe they are superior to others.
>very inward, nationalistic, and insistent of their ways while vocal about their snowflake status thus alienating their neighbors
>bullies their minorities when they have the power to. Germans bullied the Jews. Jews do that to the Palestinians today.
>>
>>160957065
I was sure the twist was that there was no twist and that the battle of shingashina was going to be the end, with the last surviving members of the corps (thought hanji was dead) dying on the way back to the walls and maybe have one or two survive and see them give up and become drunks or suicidal or something like that.
>>
File: ED.png (2MB, 1280x930px) Image search: [Google]
ED.png
2MB, 1280x930px
>>160964363
Ymir is supposed the SnK worlds version of Jesus. She was even born at the same time.
>>
File: jaegerberg.png (304KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
jaegerberg.png
304KB, 350x350px
>>160964415
>but they didn't kill the Eldians they had.
BUT MUH SISTAH
>>
>>160957065
I honestly can't take SnK seriously since that moment. Can't wait for the anime only fags to drop the series once it's revealed.
>>
>>160964459
Ymir only helped her own kind, i thought Jesus was supposed to help everybody?
>>
>>160964415
You can take that one step further and say that most nations are just a hair's breadth away from being similar to Nazis. America was really big into Eugenics pre WWII and Time Magazine even put Hitler as Man of the Year.
>>
>>160964476
That was more because the Marley were racist shits and that fat man is a pedo. It's not systemic genocide.

It's not like that shit doesn't happen even today.

>>160964610
America actually had a sizable population that supported Hitler and Germany (a few even after war broke out IN EUROPE). Henry Ford was one notable supporter.

While racism and discriminatory acts doesn't even compare to microtrangression bs that can get you fired today; no other country did what Hitler and the nazis did (you are right in that they weren't that far off).

Reality is USA probably did really fucked up shit too (they made Japanese males swear loyalty to USA and then basically made a suicide squad with them). Ofc winners write the history, so you'll just hear about how USA gave the Japanese a shot to prove their loyalty and how those troops were brave American patriots instead of coercing Japanese men to be a suicide squad.
9,486/14,000 won purple heart medals (only for death or injury).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/442nd_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_Heart

Certainly it's not nearly as bad (or stupid) as Hitler's bullshit. The Jews in Germany were some of the smartest and most resourceful people. Many were loyal even after Hitler was elected. The Jewish population in Germany contributed to it's high scientific, industrial, and economic standings before the WWs.
>>
Titans were nanomachine weapons that ran amuck and the world was mostly post-apocalyptic, with a few other hovels here and there and probably a handful of countries full of sci-fi tech, but too concerned with their own problems to go n a titan purge.
>>
>>160957065
I dunno
>>
>>160957065
Another walled/underground/floating city, and BRA actually wanted the coordinate to get rid of titans
>>
I was always expecting Nazis.

It wasn't exactly a twist.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.