[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Reiner main character now? What is his end game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Reiner_Braun_character_image.png (986KB, 949x949px) Image search: [Google]
Reiner_Braun_character_image.png
986KB, 949x949px
Why is Reiner main character now?
What is his end game?
>>
>>160956591
nothing
>>
He might f u k mikasa and have a baby and name him sheep face.
>>
Because Isayama wants us to understand the drama BRA have been through.
Not like they could have told the Eldians on the island everything after 5 years there, seeing they were as oppressed as their own families were back in the ghetto and formed some plan to save them and bring them to the island
It is clear Isayama has no idea where he is going anymore.
>>
>>160960084
>Not like they could have told the Eldians on the island everything after 5 years there, seeing they were as oppressed as their own families were back in the ghetto and formed some plan to save them and bring them to the island
>let's tell those people we broke the walls and caused deaths of 250k people
now we have 6 years left so let's think of some bullshit and leave our family who will be turned into mindless titans as soon as we betray marley

fucking retards
>>
>>160960402
How would Marley now anon? Is there a telepath titan power as well? Just how?
>>
>>160960626
marley send zeke because they didn't come back, and if they changed sides they would know, zeke was on recon and pieck was on standby, they can't hide it for long, marley regularly came to the beach every full moon
speedreader-kun
>>
>>160960795
Has Pieck or Zeke any "hear everything over a billion miles disctance" ability? Was Zeke or Pieck in the higher ranks of the military of the Walls to know classified information?
How would Marley know?
>speedreader-kun
Could the 4 shifters kill the beast and/or cartman?
>>
>>160961043
>billion miles
retard
did you understand when I said recon?
if bert and reiner hadn't responded or came back to the beach marley army would have attack, don't forget they can drop titans out of the sky and make zeke control them
>>
>>160961043
and in the first place do you seriously expect BRA to just be forgiven ? that's fucking stupid, that's fucking suicide, they are soldiers on a mission in foreign land
>>
>>160961085
>retard
HOW WOULD HE DO >recon INSIDE THE MILITARY?
He'd just go in one day and ask them? You are saying something over and over and not explaining >HOW >HOW
>>160961130
If they shared information helping the Eldians in the Wall take over Marley, why would they not?
>>
SAVING HUMANITY
>>
>>160961388
>HOW WOULD HE DO >recon INSIDE THE MILITARY?
he was there to test their power and I already said if bert and reiner didn't came they would take action, do not blatantly ignore it
>If they shared information helping the Eldians in the Wall take over Marley, why would they not?
yeah sure, trust the people who committed genocide
they would fucking use their powers for their own, remember how eren was treated when he was revealed to have a titan power
do you expect the people who broke the walls wouldn't be killed?
that's retarded and very unrealistic way of thinking
>>
>>160961529
Do you actually read the manga anon?
When was it stated that Reiner and Bertholt ever reported to Marley during their stay in Paradis?
If they ever had why didn't Marley take action after Annie and Marcel were gone?
How would they take their powers if they didn't know about Titan fluids?
Eren got spared and he didn't even know shit about anything.
>genocide
They are the same damn race and none of the eldians in the present time did shit.
>retarded way of thinking
I am constantly asking questions and you just reply that I am retarded.
Go on tell me my questions are retarded now.
>>
>>160961961
>When was it stated that Reiner and Bertholt ever reported to Marley during their stay in Paradis?
what the fuck are you talking about?
I'm saying zeke coming was a sign they need to come back and if they still didn't marley would take action, how hard is it to understand
>How would they take their powers if they didn't know about Titan fluids?
you just talked about them telling the walldians everything or do you say they lie about it and tell other things, why would they be trusted
>Eren got spared and he didn't even know shit about anything.
because levi promised he can handle him in both human and titan form
>They are the same damn race and none of the eldians in the present time did shit.
in walldian's opinion they commited genocide, they cause death of 250k people
>Go on tell me my questions are retarded now.
I might, because you are not even understand what I'm saying and if you want other's opinion come to the general >>160958482
>>
>>160962259
You said they went to the beach here >>160961085
This has been very unfruitful. I am already in the general. Good day man.
>>
>>160962546
>if bert and reiner hadn't responded or came back to the beach
that was what I said and they did the former, they contacted zeke
there was something saying the same thing you said yesterday and there was good discussion
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.