[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come he can stick a sword through a wall and evade Todoroki's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 16

File: Stain_Anime_Profile.png (81KB, 339x590px) Image search: [Google]
Stain_Anime_Profile.png
81KB, 339x590px
How come he can stick a sword through a wall and evade Todoroki's ice and fire in a narrow street?
>>
>>160956582
Shit. I don't know.

His quirk is actually quite shit. Let's be honest. What makes him so dangerous is his physical ability and technically once he gets taste of your blood game is over.

Also I guess he sort of has some charisma. Lunatic that he his but he really does believe in what he says. Weird character.
>>
>>160956680
I hate when they suddenly go inconsistent with power levels.
Oh well, it is a shounen after all.
>>
training obviously
>>
>>160956749
It's not even incosistent. Aizawa has similar skills. His quirk doesn't work against mutation quirks and we see him take down a few people with those.
>>
I'm not sure how I feel about a "power"less villain who is incapable of being a long term enemy due to his significant murders

there's a caution that people have to not go 'too far' and stain would never suffer from that, so that part is realistic

but just for exploring what heroics are, and providing a safe springboard to the rest of the story, he's ok
>>
>>160956582
It's a superhero setting, base human level is higher than in real life. Batman has dodged sniper fire before.
>>
File: 1498480002391.jpg (221KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498480002391.jpg
221KB, 1920x1080px
>>160956582
>>160956680
>>160956749
>How is a villain who have been training himself for much longer and have more experience able to keep up with a hero with very little experience in the field who just started using his second power a month ago

I do not know anon
>>
>>160956582
Other than All Might most characters have to plan in advance with tactics for every battle, and Stain just excelled at combat like Bakugou, plus he actually always killed so while one side tries to suppress, other is trying to maim or kill.

Also, he did try to avoid large scale confrontations like aizawa as well. One big theme is that many quirks are quite USELESS - the working ones are the ones that had thought put into them i guess.

Just look at Uraraka, or that navel laser prince.
>>
>>160957169
>It's a superhero setting, base human level is higher than in real life

Nothing in the story implied this tho.
The show wanted us to believe they're normal humans who happen to have quirks, so they build around that. This held true right until Stain fight.
Aizawa did not do anything super out of the ordinary. He's a skilled fighter, but you didn't see him jumping several meters in the air or sticking a fucking sword in the wall AND standing on it.

>>160957279
I hate dumb fucks like you the most.
>>
>>160957454
Yeah, well it is forgivable i guess but you are right. In most mangas like this, that subtlety of achievable feats gets lost after the origin story and what not. Then they just start jumping like crazy or having crazy strength and the explanation is usually "training" or something.
>>
>>160957454
Holy shit it's a fucking battle shonen anime, why the fuck are you taking it seriously? Are you that autistic?
>>
>>160957454
>The show wanted us to believe they're normal humans
Stain isn't a normal human thus your argument is null and void
>>
>>160957279
Todoroki has been trained since he was capable to do so by his dad.
>>
>>160957454
>Aizawa did not do anything super out of the ordinary.
He defeated an army of villains by himself in the first season
>>
>>160957580
Stain went to hero school as a teen and then trained for another 10 years after being kicked out. Do you just love being proven wrong over and over again?
>>
>>160957530
It was quite different than any other shounen in that it was very consistent. I'm just disappointed it's slowly turning into like every other shounen out there, powelevel wise.

>>160957553
Are you incapable of comprehending what you read? Stain is a normal human with a quirk. His quirk isn't something that allows him to do what I wrote in the OP. He shouldn't be able to move like that no matter how much he fucking trained.
>>
>>160957600
By careful positioning and combat prowess. Well, he did not really "defeat" them, more like suppressed them and he did pay the price for it.
>>
>>160957650
If that's your fucking logic then Aizawa moves even better than Stain
>>
>>160957669
>By careful positioning and combat prowess
He literally just charged through the crowd
>Well, he did not really "defeat" them
He did. They were left incapacitated fort he remainder of the battle and his quirk had nothing to do with that it was his combat prowess which the show does bring forth is a thing for heroes to learn.
>>
>>160957668
>trained themselves more so than regular humans

There's a limit to what a human body can do.
Entire point of the show is that people have quirks, a "supernatural" part of their body.
Someone whose quirk is mind reading, shouldn't be able to break a wall with his fist, no matter how "experienced" he is. Get my point now?
>>
>applying logic to a generic battle Shonen

Retard.
>>
>>160957650
>Stain is a normal human
HE IS NOT. Just as this anon pointed out >>160957628 he went to hero school and trained himself for 10 years before going on his crusade. That's not something a normal human would do

>>160957725
>There's a limit to what a human body can do.
Yeah you lost this argument already so I don;t know why you keep posting
>>
>>160957709
The crowd was made out of cannon fodder. Well, it is still unrealistic that one man can defeat ten guys armed with pipes lel.
> his quirk had nothing to do with that it was his combat prowess

This is true. Even Uraraka was crazy strong against Bakugou which makes no sense, but it really is a great manga. Well,, if actual human biology was involved most of them would be dead already from sheer exertion and muscle tear.
>>
>>160957725
>There's a limit to what a human body can do.
>Entire point of the show is that people have quirks, a "supernatural" part of their body.
And the main point of the show is to go beyond what your body can do hence "Plus Ultra". I wonder how you going to weasel yourself out of this one.
>>
File: FA_MHA_63_12_Deku.png (412KB, 856x1250px) Image search: [Google]
FA_MHA_63_12_Deku.png
412KB, 856x1250px
>>160957454
>Aizawa did not do anything super out of the ordinary. He's a skilled fighter, but you didn't see him jumping several meters in the air or sticking a fucking sword in the wall AND standing on it.

Yeah he just swings around lamppost to lamppost with his scarf like fucking spiderman.
>>
>>160957762
You're incapable of connecting the dots it seems.

He can train himself all he wants, there's a limit to a human body.
No matter how much you train you'll never be able to jump from wall to wall while evading Todoroki's ice UNLESS you have a quirk which would allow it, but he doesn't.

>>160957803
>I wonder how you going to weasel yourself out of this one.
Are you the same dude from a week ago? Holy shit you're obnoxious.
Them going "beyond what a body can do" doesn't mean shit cause it should be impossible.

Anime was consistent with this logic until the Stain fight, as I said so already.
>>
>>160956582
Because battle shounen writers fail to understand what exactly peak human fitness is and just write low tier superhuman agility. Stain and Eraserhead really bring down the argument that non quirk users shouldn't be heroes.
>>
>>160957818
well you could claim that was his equipment supporting him and him using gravity and elasticity of the fibers to swing.
>>
I'm not sure if OP legit retarded or baiting at this point
>>
>>160957818
I only watch anime so I'm not familiar with that scene.

If manga failed to explain why he can move like that all I can do is write it off "dumb shounen crap" and move on I suppose.

Really disappointing, maybe we'll get a proper shounen with little to no asspulls in a few years.
>>
>>160957835
>Get into a first battle against the big bad
>I'M GONNA GIVE IT MY ALL!!
>suffer brrain concussion

From the perspective of the writers there really is no other option but to reduce everything to willpower, even negating physical damage, or the show would go poof in several issues.
>>
>>160957835
>Stain and Eraserhead really bring down the argument that non quirk users shouldn't be heroes.
Except they do have quirks dumbass, No where in the show does it state that having a quirk meant that you shouldn't actually know how to fight ? That's why Urakara is training herself in combat in the anime
>>
>>160957861
If you count that as an asspull you probably shouldn't be reading shounen.
>>
>>160957861
Yeah, so OP is baiting. Maybe people surviving Bakugo explosion should be asspull too?
>>
>>160956680
His quirk is not that bad, compared to the average hero quirk and especially compared to the average quirk in the population. Of course from Todoroki's perspective, who is literally bred to have a top hero quirk, it kinka sucks. But for any project which allows you to plan beforehand, if he can get blood samples of the relevant people it is an extremely useful quirk, even if he didn't have his physical ability. If it weren't limited to just blood as a bodily fluid, it would be a top quirk.
>>
>>160957835
Or maybe it's not REALLY a 1:1 copy of our universe and what a base human can accomplish is much more impressive, and maybe just maybe it doesn't even need to be implied because it's a fucking comic book.
>>
>>160957875
>>160957898
You people really are fucking idiots. I never said that exact scene was an asspull.

But most certainly later in the anime/manga there will be asspulls cause show is inconsistent already. I just can't wait for Midoriya to pull something out of thin air because why not.
>>
>>160957922
>Hero sucker: Stain!
>A wicked monster that relieves men of their precious semen!

>The only one that can cum inside me IS ALL MIIIGHT!!!
>>
>>160957834
>You're incapable of connecting the dots it seems.
Nah you're just wrong and you can't even disporve my point given that you're relying on "Stain is a regular human" as a tactic which has already been proven false given that he isn't a regular human and now you're using "real world" logic in a manga about people who use superpowers, can survive explosions, being engulf n flames and can fire lasers out their abdomen.
>>
>>160957835
Was kinda disappointed when I first read the manga and Deku gained One for All. I thought it was going to be a normie superhero that just used his mind to defeat villains.

Luckily it had other things that were good about it.
>>
>>160957873
Reminder that Uraraka was able to CQC Toga while Jobber Head got stabbed.
>>
>>160957841
that same claim can probably be applied to Stain's equipment (particularly his sword)
>>
>>160957955
>muh consistency
All you're really upset about is someone is able to accomplish something without a sharingan am I right?
>>
File: 1444392942942.gif (2MB, 383x207px) Image search: [Google]
1444392942942.gif
2MB, 383x207px
>>160957976
>>
>>160958026
I think he's legit autistic. In show its stated that there's a reason Stain goes after a pro by his or herself its not like he's all powerful to anyone but three rookies.
>>
>>160957958
It would be interesting to see what quirks breeding Toga and Stain would produce. Probably all blood related, but a combination of both quirks would be extremely versatile.
Endeavour eugenics program where he breeds future top heroes from captures villains when?
>>
>>160957835
In prolonged fights, neither of them can defeat a good quirk user without their own quirks (both of which are about disabling).
>>
>>160958011
You can definitely see how good equipment can change the battle in this series - for instance Uraraka actually doesn't have any good support equipment while Bakugou thought about strengthening his quirk.

For most characters it is nothing more than clothing which shows what they lack.
>>
>>160958090
Kaminari was pretty useless before his equipment upgrade
>>
>>160957955
But it is consistent
train well = become ninja

I just proved that all characters that trained well physically can obtain such a feat.
>>
>>160958030
I want my strategic battle shounen MC.
>>
>>160957999
I'm pretty sure toga let uraraka CQC her because her aim was just to take her blood.
Also Aizawa was caught surprised by that back flipped stabbed plus it wasn't deep. You can't call him a jobber just because he got stabbed once.
>>
>>160958090
Since eraserhead has that long tentacle like scarf (how the fuck does it work?) she should've asked for some doc oc like tentacles to bring something close enough for her to touch
>>
>>160958118
That certainly seems to be the case.

So why is it that All Might told Deku he can't be a hero at first? Why did he tell him to become a police officer, if everyone can move like Stain, given enough training?

It is very inconsistent and you're all pretty much defending the show cause you're fanboying at this point.
>>
>>160958132
You want more asspulls?
>>
File: 09.png (594KB, 959x1400px) Image search: [Google]
09.png
594KB, 959x1400px
Even the avengers couldn't stop him
>>
File: kevin.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
kevin.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
>>160958118
>>160958153
Not even trying anymore
>>
>>160958117
Kaminari is the most glaring example of a useless quirk turning useful. One for All is just a pure battle quirk so not much thought to be put there . But most characters still use their quirks badly.

The support group is definitely the important one - without it, most good quirks would be either power, strengthening, or your slightly weird but battle useful ones.
>>
>>160958153
>defending the show cause you're fanboying at this point.

Or your argument can be flawed. I mean people who defend an anime doesn't necessarily have to be fanboys. Do you believe everyone that disagrees with you are fanboys?
>>
File: IMG_2035.jpg (41KB, 592x448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2035.jpg
41KB, 592x448px
>people taking OP seriously after a few post
>>
>>160958223
I don't, but given some of the arguments like "Stain is not a normal human" really tends me to believe they're blind fanboys.
>>
File: 123156.jpg (74KB, 680x777px) Image search: [Google]
123156.jpg
74KB, 680x777px
Everyone seems to forget that people with quirks are stronger and faster than quirkless people.
>>
>>160956582
If you think Stain's bullshit, you should read the spinoff manga. Knuckleduster's explicitly stated to be quirkless but he's physically stronger than nearly every character.
>>
Quirk humans are naturally stronger than normal humans.
Look at all the shit bakugou does do you think someone could fly around with explosions like that without breaking their arms because of the force?
Also shouji's quirk is actually only reproducing body parts on his tentacles, but he has a grip strength of 540 kg and can carry around two people on his back effortlessly eventhough his quirk itself doesn't give any physical enhancements.
So quirk humans probably have super or peak human physical capabilities on different scales.
>>
>>160958253
The reason he's scary is not because of his parkour skills, it's his quirk. Just one fucking hit can disable a person which makes him almost unbeatable in 1-on-1 battles (which is all of his battles except the one he is defeated in).

If a person with the same quirkless skills as Stain fought Stain, Stain would still win because of his quirk alone.
>>
>>160958328
>So quirk humans probably have super or peak human physical capabilities on different scales.
Or they just have to train their bodies extra hard to use their quirks without hurting themselves
>>
>>160958328
It is possible that all of Shouji's arms are average strength but since he has six of them it adds up to 540
>>
>>160958367
Why are you still giving him (you)'s?
>>
Humans are obviously much stronger in the My Hero World, Bakugo's explosions should be ripping people to shreds but they just end up heavily bruised.

This isn't some special trait, anyone can theoretically do this in the world of My Hero, its why Deku should have been looked down on for not actually training but wanting to be a hero. Bakugo was able to chase down Deku using 5% and eventually win against him. Deku is using 5% of All Mights power and someone who had been training all his life was able to defeat him.

All Might was able to handle all of OFA when he first got it, of course his OFA was weaker then Deku's, but the difference couldn't be more then 20%-30%. If Deku had trained like he should have, he could have handled it like All Might did.
>>
>>160956582
Yeah, but physical capabilities they need to have to not get hurt by their quirk is clearly above human, especially for people of some of the kids their age.

>>160958369
Maybe, but he can still carry two people on his back with little to no effort whatsoever.
>>
>>160958500
First part was for>>160958369
Second part for>>160958371
>>
>>160957861
Way to prove you animeonlyfaggots don't have a functioning brain.
>>
Knowing BnHA there's probably a law that says the quirkless cannot be registered heroes (for their own safety).
>>
>>160958544
The entire fucking point of the thread is that I don't read the manga so I was asking if it was ever explained later.

Given everyone's replies here I can safely assume it's not explained. Show is inconsistent in power levels, I understand that now.

You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>160958905
>thread shows that anyone in that series can achieve such a feat
>"this is inconsistent powerlevel bullshit!"
>>
>>160957650
>I'm just disappointed it's slowly turning into like every other shounen out there, powelevel wise.
What do powerlevels have to do with Stain sticking his sword in a wall and standing on it?
>>
>>160960103
He shouldn't be able to do that.
They're portraying him as much stronger than he actually should be, according to the rules of the manga/anime.
>>
>he still tries to argue with mha kiddies
stop it already you fuck
>>
>>160957846
You'd be surprised how many legitimately retarded people are out there, thinking they're smart and all, while what they actually do is flailing their poor reading comprehension
>>
>>160960134
How so ?
Shigaraki in his fight against Aizawa was already superhuman
>>
>>160958153
>It's another "why don't Midoriya become a quirkless hero?" argument
>Cites Eraserhead and Stain as examples
>Cited examples fight revolves around the use of their quirk
Goddamit speedwatchers
>>
>>160960134
>according to the rules of the manga/anime.
What rules? Everyone has been capable of feats that would be considered superhuman in our real world outside of their quirk abilities.
Nothing in BnHA has ever suggested that sticking a sword into a wall is outrageous or unachievable.

Not to mention that none of this has anything to do with powerlevels, like I said. It was just a maneuvre that looks cool and makes sense as far as the average reader is concerned. It wasn't a sudden boost in power, or even a matter of a "stronger" fighter being treated as entirely invinvible to anyone considered weaker than him, regardless of tactics or quirk matchup.
You just don't seem to understand what powerlevels are.
>>
>>160958671
Anyone who reads the manga (and with Gran Torino's talk with Izuku coming, the animeonlys too) should know that in their society freely using quirk is reserved only for people with hero license
I'm going to bet they'll just conveniently forget that after it airs
>>
>>160957454
>Aizawa did not do anything super out of the ordinary
He threw multiple people 30+ feet into the air at the same time in the very first fight he was ever in. Then he had his face repeatedly used to crack concrete and walked it off within a couple months.
>>
>>160960573
They already established that in the anime.
>>
>>160956582
You can at least somewhat pass those off as the product being incredibly skilled.

The real bullshit is being able to straight up tank several blows to the face from someone whose quirk gives them superhuman strength.
>>
>>160960736
But Shouto did the same in his fight against Izuku. His 5% power is just a sliggt boost in physical capabilities
>>
>>160960736
>whose quirk gives them superhuman strength
You forgot to add it was being used in a way that isn't even as as strong as Bakugo base physical abilities without his quirk.
>>
>caring about realism
The point of fiction is to give a big middle finger to reality and substituting real world psychics for what the author think it's best. Every argument in this thread is retarded as it is made by non author people who still clings to reality.
>>
>>160956582

It uses the same plot-hole as raildex, where on top of having magical abilities, most of the characters have slightly superhuman strength and speed. So Stain is like a human x3 that trained to be an Olympic athlete, everyone else is a human x2 who trained normal.
>>
>>160961150
Index is well written though compared to this shit.
>>
>>160956680
>His quirk is actually quite shit.
Yeah, but Stain is more than just his quirk. He has trained himself, his mind and his body, to operate around his quirk. Even without it he'd be a great warrior, with it he's able to end a battle quickly.

Let's also not forget that until very recently his quirk was unknown, giving him a big element of surprise. No hero would actively think to avoid spilling blood around him, and once they did it was over before they even knew what's going on.

What disappoints me isn't that he's able to beat Todoroki, but that he lost to a bunch of teenagers in the end. Personally I think it'd be a lot more satisfying if the teenagers wore him down and he lost to Endeavour or Gran Torino in the end.
>>
>>160956582
Quirk users are super human. This means they have super human strength, agility, and sometimes "intelligence". He apparently has a charisma about him. Or an aura of intimidation. Also, it's a fucking comic book. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>160957169
This pretty much. It's pretty clear you can train your body to be sorta superhuman. In Stain's case, his speed is outright noted to be S rank in the databook which is all sorts of bonkers.
>>
>>160956582
Look at all those fucking scarves, nigga. You know he means business
>>
>>160956582
Is Endeavor a phony?
>>
>>160962357
>>160956828
>>160957279
^
>>
>>160956582
did anyone else think he was going to be some monster looking like thing with white pale skin instead of this. he looks so much more monster like in the manga.
>>
>>160956582
Same reason why bakugo doesn't look like a pulp of gore after using his quirk.
>>
I really wanna suck AM off and make him very happy. Am I crazy?
>>
Remember how All Might told Tokoyami not to rely on just his quirk, but his physical abilities as well?
Stain trained by that ideal, and he especially benefitted from it, considering his quirk either works really well or not at all.

But it isn't as bad as a fucking belly button laser that gives you a stomachache.
>>
>>160957818
MOMO
A
CUTE
>>
>>160958152
His hair rises when he uses his quirk, so it might have his hair woven in.
>>
>>160958068
Why can't we get doujins with premises like this rather than generic shit like "oh no we got captured by rapist villains" or whatever.
>>
>>160958270
Deku could've been like a smarter version of knuckleduster with a better tactical sense and proper support items and the manga would've worked, but the highest power level he could have achieved would've been much lower.
>>
>>160958090
Uraraka's equipment is all about increasing her maximum weight load though, and safe landings from high falls.
>>
>>160966880
That child will grow up to become a shiny golden laser god when he crafts his sparkling god suit.
>>
>>160957818
>is Todoroki okay?

No Momo, Aizawa murdered him. Jesus
>>
>>160967351
I CAN NOT STOP TWINKLING
>>
>>160957279
todoroki didn't do shit, only thing he did was keeping away from izuku and lida
>>
File: Stain's sword.png (110KB, 666x129px) Image search: [Google]
Stain's sword.png
110KB, 666x129px
The real question is why the hell he doesn't take better care of his weapons.
>>
>>160967454
To be honest thought that was the most important part.

Keeping Stain at a distance dodging was the only reason they were able to do shit
>>
>>160967468
Can Stain ingest his own blood and screw himself over?
Maybe blades that are too sharp could cut his tongue and do just that.
>>
>>160967521
>Punch Stain in the mouth
>It incapacitates him due to bleeding.
>>
File: 1076042-kickinstomach.jpg (190KB, 505x800px) Image search: [Google]
1076042-kickinstomach.jpg
190KB, 505x800px
>>160956582
in superhero settings and shonen anime alike, skill is a superpower of its own.
>>
>>160958167
>ponytail fuckboi is actually Stain
What the fug
>>
>>160958266
What quirkless people are you talking about?
>>
What people need to understand about BnHA is that everyone in it gets a free quirk that gives them Batman-level agility, strength, and durability. Which is why you see people with non-physical quirks leaping half way up buildings and slashing through 5ft thick chunks of ice with a 2ft long blade.
>>
>>160957835
Withouht their quirks both would have been dead long ago.Seen by the battle between Aizawa and Nomu.When his quirk did'nt work out he was almost dead.The same goes for Stain,
>>
File: 1501334658420.png (828KB, 1181x661px) Image search: [Google]
1501334658420.png
828KB, 1181x661px
>>160967454
>only thing he did was keep away the person who's quirk needed direct contact with the opponent to take effect
>didn't do shit
>>
>>160968523
>What people need to understand about BnHA is that everyone in it gets a free quirk that gives them Batman-level agility, strength, and durability
No you still need to train to achieve that. You can just be a normal person with a quirk and not be a hero.
>>
File: 1488415882841.gif (951KB, 500x343px) Image search: [Google]
1488415882841.gif
951KB, 500x343px
It's the silly anime trope where super strength and super speed and extreme dexterity are common abilities that almost everyone has.
>>
>>160956582
They've stated that just by having a quirk your physiology is better than a qurikless person's.
>>
>>160969443
can't use your quirk in public unless you are a hero
>>
>>160969558
Where?
>>
>>160969587
Exactly. The people doing those feats are heroes not regular people with quirks
>>
File: 1500129831428.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500129831428.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>>160969513
>It's the silly anime trope where super strength and super speed and extreme dexterity are common abilities that almost everyone has.
>HxH reaction image
Irony
>>
>>160969675
I hate when people use the term ironic wrong.
>>
Lots of talk about inconsistencies and asspulls in this post.
Someone want to explain some of the glaring asspulls they've observed in the manga?
Is there something you enjoy about this story?
>>
>>160970017
>someone posts an asspull
>ends up coming down to "superheroes have super powers"
>>
>>160969558
Receipts.
>>
>>160969962
I hate when retards who don't know the meaning of words complain about word usage.
>>
>>160970114
>someone posts an asspull
Where?
>>
Is there a battle shonen where every characters physical abilities are within the realm of realistic humans? Closest one I can think of is jojo after stands are introduced, but even in that all the characters have bullshit levels of survivability.
>>
File: 1497293932826.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497293932826.png
1MB, 1024x768px
>>160971001
>jojo
>characters physical abilities are within the realm of realistic humans
>>
>>160971001
>>
>>160962357
>What disappoints me isn't that he's able to beat Todoroki, but that he lost to a bunch of teenagers in the end.
To be fair, everything aligned against him in this situation. As they pointed out, he always targeted heroes who were alone. As physically adept as he is, he's not suited for drawn out battles with decent quirks, especially not outnumbered. His strategy was always to quickly overwhelm a hero enough to at least scratch them, and then finish them off.

In this case he was sought out by someone and interrupted. That alone isn't a completely unusual issue, but then there was also Deku who was the only who considered where he might be in the midst of the chaos, who then also managed to bring in another strong quirk user. It was a series of events that wouldn't typically occur. On top of that, all three teenagers had experience fighting serious villains, and he was holding back in the sense that he actively wanted to avoid killing Deku and Todoroki.
>>
You know I kinda wonder why All for One didn't try to steal Eraserhead's quirk?
>>
>>160971820
He's already got a much better way of turning people's quirks off.
>>
>>160971820
He doesn't have eyes.
>>
>>160956582
His superpower is determination.
Without it he would just be another mook.
>>
Write your own Quirk with advantages, strengths and disadvantages of the character using it.

Then once you've done that; Come up with a fanfiction level way of introducing them into the plot.
>>
File: 1501546472917.jpg (65KB, 417x376px) Image search: [Google]
1501546472917.jpg
65KB, 417x376px
>>160972268
Fuck off ad die
>>
>>160957580
Training is different from experience.

Also, he can't do much with fire. They're in a small alleyway with flammable buildings after all, and the hero killers a professional who knows how to dodge something as bright as fire.
>>
>>160972240
no his quirk is to paralyze people by tasting their blood
I have no idea how you came to that assumption
>>
>>160972268
That's more of a /tg/ M&M thing
>>
>>160972149
Yeah, that works as a fairly good reason.
>>
Can any mangafags tell me if the show picks up soon? It's getting kinda boring.
>>
>>160974310
No. Drop it now
>>
It wouldn't bother me at all if the series stuck to its own rules.
>No official quirkless heroes allowed, or at least in existence
>A ton of heroes and villains barely even have a quirk and prove themselves more than capable even when toe to toe or in comparison with trained opponents with decent quirks
Just pick a rule.
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.