[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is he going to be this arc's antagonist? I hope this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (250KB, 728x1143px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250KB, 728x1143px
So is he going to be this arc's antagonist?

I hope this means the series will go back to being the absurd descent into madness that it was. It's been depressing as fuck for awhile now.
>>
>>160955941
What's this about?
>>
it's been always a descent into madness WHILE being fucking depressing though.
and Agni just keeps falling into even worse insanity.
>>
>>160955956
The spiritual journey of a man who is constantly on fire desperately looking for a reason to live in the depraved and violent world he inhabits. It's pretty great.

>>160955995
Yeah but atleast Togata kept things light and humorous enough to keep readers from falling into despair.
>>
>>160956274
Does the fire hurt him or just the people around him?
>>
>>160956357
Pretty much everyone and everything. To make matters worse, you can't put out the fire, so anything that comes in contact with it is consumed. The only reason why MC is alive is because of his regenerative abilities.
>>
>>160956357
He has been in constant pain for years because of the fire. If I remember correctly, he spent 7 years or something just laying on the ground and unable to move because he was in so much pain.
It kills anyone he touches in a few seconds and the fire is so hot it chars the body and basically causes it to fall apart like ash.
>>
>>160955941
he's probably going to try to get agni to go back to being a god even though all he wants now is to live with imouto
>>
>>160956431
Honestly, I don't think I've felt this bad for a protagonist for a long time. He's actually beyond the point of healing now. His only relief is the cold, sweet embrace of death...and he can't even have that.

Live!
>>
>>160956484
>all he wants now is to live with imouto
From the way it looks, Agni has spent the last ten years routinely making attempts to kill himself out in the woods.
>>
source?
>>
>>160956565
With a chainsaw no less. Agni-sama is brutal as fuck.

I wanna form a grindcore band called Chainsaw Suicide now!
>>
¿What is the name of this manga?

Sounds interesting.
>>
>>160956598
>>160956730
Ember Jab.
>>
>>160956730
Inferno Duff
>>
>>160956523
I think Helck still takes it for suffering in my opinion.
>>
>>160955941
I doubt we will ever have a definite antagonist except for MC's mental issues.
>>
File: chad.jpg (1MB, 2941x3000px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
1MB, 2941x3000px
>follow Fire Punch from day 1
>went from interesting to edgy to comedic to battle manga to straight insanity
>liked it, hated it then came around to love it
One of the few manga where I genuinely have no idea what's going to happen next
>>
>>160956874
I wonder if it could end on a happy note at this point? I said earlier that healing doesn't seem to be possible at this point, and suicide seems like the only option to escape this special hell of his. I can't wait to see how the author is going to wrap all of this up.
>>
>>160955941

he was better as a cute amputee shota
>>
WHERE'S MY FUCKING TOGATA
>>
shit manga
>>
This manga is great.
>>
>>160958581
DED

I miss her too.

KICK THE BABY!
>>
>>160955941
Yummy
>>
>>160958581
>>160958929
Was half the reason I kept up with this manga, wanted to see that directorial masterpiece come to fruition.
>>
File: TWELVE BILLIONS YEARS.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TWELVE BILLIONS YEARS.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>160960663
>>160957075
>yfw the last chapter is the opening scene from A New Hope
>>
>>160955941
Gotta kill the Fire Punch, after all.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.