[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mahouka Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

File: DG21A8qWsAQ8MKI.jpg large.jpg (65KB, 517x229px) Image search: [Google]
DG21A8qWsAQ8MKI.jpg large.jpg
65KB, 517x229px
Spoilers when?

To me the cover suggests that Miyuki and Tatsuya are finally intimate OR that Tatsuya is BTFO as he's in the traditional Japanese "dead man" robes and Miyuki is in a 'maiden shrine' robes who robes include cleaning shrines and talking to dead people.

place your bets.
>>
>>160954883
>Tatsuya is BTFO
If you mean actually dead, then no.
The volume's title being "Isolation" and Miyuki and Tatsuya having made progress in their relationship in past 3 volumes, I'd rather say they are finally getting more intimate. "Isolation" implies it will be them against everyone and such things bring people closer. Not that they aren't already close, but it's the right environment for their relationship to grow
>>
>tatsuya and miyuki getting intimate
Haha, good joke. But no, the brainwashing magic used on Tatsuya backfires and he annihilates Huge Man Jew's arm, but Mayumi gets knifed by fodder and he saves her, then he bones her.
>>
File: 81jGOJ28tSL.jpg (416KB, 1447x2053px) Image search: [Google]
81jGOJ28tSL.jpg
416KB, 1447x2053px
>>160954883
>cover
Oh, wow.
Is Ishida Kana's art getting worse?
>>
>>160954883
Was this that anime with the ultimate Gary Stu protagonist?
>>
File: onii-sama.jpg (171KB, 502x512px) Image search: [Google]
onii-sama.jpg
171KB, 502x512px
>>160955758
yes
>>
Where are spoiler text and illustrations? Mahouka threads were more active beofre. I guess it's inevitable with fan translations way behind and decrease in quality.
>>
>>160956635
I'm at work till 6. Links to spoilers can be found on animesuki
>>
https://matsuri.2ch.net/test/read.cg...zin/1501790866
http://matsuri.2ch.net/test/read.cgi...in/1489982494/
https://matsuri.2ch.net/magazin/
>>
>>160957781
The second one, near the bottom of thread. Mayumi gets Shivd
>>
Tatsuya, Miyuki, and Minami went to Izu to hide. Katsuto, Mayumi, and Mari also went to Izu to persuade him. Tatsuya already realized that the DIONE plan is to distance him from the army and reject it. They fought, Tatsuya use Baryon Lance and defeated Katsuto but was tired. at the same moment, the intelligence division sent to capture Tatsuya was defeated easily by Erika and co. Raymond Clark continue to reveal Silver's identity to the whole country.
>>
>>160958262
But I thought Tatsuya didn't want to stay in the army? If so why reject it?
>>
>>160958516
I haven't read that far in the novels because of the translations being behind but from what I remember Tatsuya sees the army as a force mitigating the influence of the Yotsuba.
>>
>>160958262
>Tatsuya use Baryon Lance and defeated Katsuto
How does he use it and not have Katsuto become an bloody explosion? Or am I misremembering what Baryon Lance is
>>
>>160958861
Because Juumonji's barrier was that strong I guess.
>>
>>160954883
>he's in the traditional Japanese "dead man" robes and Miyuki is in a 'maiden shrine' robes who robes include cleaning shrines
Or... Mikihiko could've asked the gang to help out in their family's shrine or something for all we know.
>>
>>160957947
you mean stabbed or something?
>>
>>160959152
White is only worn by corpses in Japanese society. If it was a shrine thing then he'd have some other accessory like a colored belt, but Pure white is how they prepare corpses for burials or cremations.
In some anime, ghosts are even seen in white robes with some sort of white triangle tied onto their head.
>>
>>160959277
We can't even see his whole body though. It could also be an outfit for some sort of ancient magic ceremony.
>>
File: 5vaudBY.jpg (3MB, 2500x2576px) Image search: [Google]
5vaudBY.jpg
3MB, 2500x2576px
>>160954883
not like he hasnt been beaten before. But so far its all been circumstancial.
He's been beaten one on one with his shinobi sensei but that was about hand to hand combat.
He loses to Mayumi now and then over smart assery and pranks (pic related, devil woman poisons god with even chocolate)
Against Jummonji (and inevitably Crimson prine) may be the only real events where he loses at what he's best at. And probobly Maya too.
>>
File: 1411121797953.jpg (67KB, 286x750px) Image search: [Google]
1411121797953.jpg
67KB, 286x750px
>>
>>160957947
>>160958861
>>160959458
>>160959221

So wait, is this true then?:
>>160955549
everything except for the boning part?
>>
>>160959277
iirc some monks and mikos also wears pure white robes in waterfall training and such, jumping straight to 'Onii-sama is half dead' theory is too big of a jump for me.

Tatsuya did have some trouble against some traditional based magic/opponents he could also be trying to do some sort of extra spiritual training in case Baryon Lance fails.
>>
File: 52351679_p2.jpg (3MB, 2517x3470px) Image search: [Google]
52351679_p2.jpg
3MB, 2517x3470px
>>160959531
She's gonna get boned by juumongus as thanks for saving her from onii-sama's wrath
>>
>>160959531
Only >>160958262 is confirmed for now.
>>
>>160959654
I'm asking for actual spoilers here, so they're really a possible couple, please explain without fanart or lost zero cards.

Because with such parts as
>Jummonji recommending Tatsuya marry her
> coffee shop scene where Mayumi looks at all the couples, wonders if she'll ever find that kind of love, only for Jumonji to turn up, easily forgetting about the lovy atmosphere she was observing and get right down to politics
>all the way to last volume where she was getting fed up about the rumors of her and Jummonji to the point she almost begged Mari to stay with them

It really does not seem likely. In fact, everything is saying the opposite.
It was also mentioned in one of the books that a possible partner for Jumonji would be Fujibayashi Kyouko (who actually seems like a better match imo)

and after all the building of Mayumi doting, thinking and wanting to protect Tatsuya, it would have to have decent writing for her to just turn off that switch.
>>
>>160959858
They are not interested. Even in the Visitor arc the ship was sunk during one of their conversations. Volume 10 or 11. A loveless marriage is the only possibility for that pairing.
>>
>>160955406
>>160959599
I never intended to mean Tatsuya would actually die. He's the MC so that wouldnt make sense until the story reach the main climax.

I just meant to point out that wearing a 'dead mans' robes is more of a bad omen that he's about to get into deep shit, not that he's gonna die with his resoration ability and all the other story lines set up.
>>
>>160954883
Is that evil Jumonji?
>>
File: 005.jpg (140KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
140KB, 900x1300px
>>160959858
Even Honoka knows she's a threat

I remember someone posting last volume that the many in Japan where getting fed up that Tatsuya was becoming a dog of Yotsuba and would drop the series if this volume didnt improve his situation. so whats the consensus this volume? good enough for them to stay?
>>
>>160961948
Since that reveal I would not say he is treated like a dog. It's the opposite even.
>>
>>160954883
魔法科高校の劣等生 23

紛争地域でまたもや戦略級魔法が使われる
で、その報復に達也が開発し、雫が九校戦で使ったアクティブエアーマインが威力を増して使われる

そんなこんなで開発した魔法を武装勢力に利用されたことで非難された九校戦の大会委員会は今年度の九校戦中止を決定

さらに、USNAの金星テラフォーミング、ディオーネー計画に日本の高校生、トーラスシルバーの参加が呼びかけられたことで、達也=トーラスがそこかしこにバレる

んで、反魔法主義者に対しての反撃やら、国際社会に置ける体面やらいろいろあって、魔法協会は達也をUSNAに差し出すことを計画、協会から依頼を受けた十文字が達也の説得に乗り出す

ついでに一高の校長にもUSNAから説得依頼があったり

ってわけでいろんな出来事の渦中に放り込まれた達也は、四葉当主の指示で伊豆の別荘へ避難
達也の護衛が無くなる深雪は調布へ引っ越し
>>
>>160954883

最後は十文字(ついでに真由美と摩利)が伊豆に来訪、達也を説得しようとするも、ディオーネー計画の裏に魔法師を国防から遠ざけようとする意図があることを悟っていた達也は拒否

で、戦闘脳な十文字と達也は実力行使ってことでバトル、バリオンランスで達也勝利

ついでに十文字との戦いで疲弊した達也を捕らえようとしていた国防軍情報部はなぜか来ていたエリカ達に余裕負けw

最後はエリカ達の友達宣言でイイハナシダナー
と思ったらレイモンド・クラークの飛び入りでトーラス=達也が全国公開ってところで続く

これで殺人魔法アクティブエアーマインを開発し、魔法を使った平和貢献のディオーネー計画への参加を拒否する達也は完全に悪役に
さてどうなるってわけ

高校生に歯が立たない国防軍情報部しょぼいなw
あと真由美と摩利もすっかりザッコって感じw

しかし、なんでどいつもこいつもすぐ実力行使しようとするのか
マジ世紀末なみ
>>
>>160954883
0202 イラストに騙された名無しさん@無断転載は禁止 (ワッチョイ ca63-W16a) 2017/08/10 12:08:32
予想通りの展開で予想以上に十文字が甘ちゃんでなんとも言い難い巻だったわ
達也が十文字殺さないのはこれまで国防だのバランスだの毎回微妙に気にしてたからいいんだが
十文字は屋内で他に人いようが強襲するぐらいに覚悟してると思ったらいちいち移動してとかアホかと
とりあえず次エスケープ編らしいがエスケープするのはいいけどハリーポッター7巻みたいに同級生だけで…みたいなのは勘弁な
>>
>>160954883
Movie subs when?
>>
>>160964637
>>160964615
>>160964587
My ching chong pic is not on this PC.
>>
>>160964587
In the middle of battleground strategic class spell is used again, in retribution the spell Tatsuya developed for Shizuku, active air mine is used,
Nine Schools is canceled because it was blamed for its development into arms grade spell also USNA exposes true identity of Taurus Silver as Shiba Tatsuya while inviting him to the Venus terraforming project as countermeasure against ati magician factions, Magical Associantion plans to offer Tatsuya to USNA because of that Jyuumonji is asked for cooperation to persuade Tatsuya into accepting the invitation.
>>
>>160964615
Juumonji who is supposed to help persuade Tatsuya attacks him, Tatsuya uses Byrion Lance its super effective, Intelligence police that thought about capturing Tatsuya while he was supposedly exhausted is surprised by Erika & co, intelligence police is defeated by Erica and friends.
>>
>>160965300
>Magical Associantion plans to offer Tatsuya to USNA
WTF?
>>
>>160965463
thanks for translating

Also
>Tatsuya uses Byrion Lance its super effective
>Intelligence police that thought about capturing Tatsuya while he was supposedly exhausted
Other spoilers also said Tatsuya was exhausted after the fight. I wonder how that happened if Byrion Lance is supper effective. I didn't get the feeling the magic itself is that exhausting back when he demonstrated/talked about it/practiced it. I wonder if he's exhausted because he tried to fight Katsuto without it but ultimately opted against it
>>
>>160965738
Presumably in context that means offer to have him work on the project, not permanently make him fight for the USNA.
>>
>>160965738
They don't know yet that Tatsuya is also the Ooguro Ryuuya and USNA plan may decrease the pressure coming from anti magician factions.
>>
>>160965795
But its seems to be USNA hidden agenda
>>
>>160965918
Yeah they may suspect or have fully realized that Tatsuya is the strategic class magician. By telling people is Silver they put him in the public eye and get a good reason to request his cooperation. And the rest of Japan doesn't know he's the strategic magician so it's hard to find a reason to refuse the offer so they'll pressure Tatsuya into going.
>>
>>160965918
I interpreted that as Intelligence Department's agenda. It may also be Magical Association's agenda, with the purpose of weakening Yotsuba or just removing a dangerous element from Japan. If they all knew he was a Strategic-class magician they'd know that's even more dangerous, but not even Intelligence Department has this confirmed.
>>
>>160965750
Other spoilers points that it was very easy for Tatsuya, the exhaustion bit is probably just guess from intelligence police that was trying to capture Tatsuya.
>>
So when Taurus Silver is invited to USNA, his identity isn't publicly revealed yet, right, just to the government or whoever?
And then later it is revealed to the public by Raymond Clark to the general public, at the end of the volume, so we don't yet find out what most people think about that?
>>
>>160965795
>>160965849
But still, he is a Japanese from the Yotsuba. It is hard for even talented magicians like Shizuku to travel. This sounds retarded.
>>
>>160966674
A portion of Japanese government and and upper echelon from magical community wants him gone at same time USNA wants him.
>>
>>160954883
translations never.
>>
So I guess the fight is the big event? Looks like there is no progress between Tatsuya and Miyuki. Good.
>>
>>160968050
Supposedly the only one that stands a chance against Tatsuya was one-shotted
>>
>>160968177
There is still his master and that Aoba guy. But if Juumonji has been one shotted it's pretty disappointing. It's better to wait for more details I guess. Last time people said Tatsuya had easily destroyed his Phalanx and it turned out it was not the case.
>>
>>160968633
Do you not remember when tatsuya first let the yotsuba see his new magic and it was for defeating the juumonji? Then the foreshadowing last volume when Tsukasa said Katsuto can defeat Tatsuya? It makes sense he'd get btfo.
>>
>>160958262
>>160965463
Good job Erika and co.
>>
File: onii-sama bullets.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
onii-sama bullets.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>
>>160954883
Dunno
>>
>>160966798
>upper echelon from magical community wants him gone
Yeah, even some of the Yotsuba are scared witless of him, wouldn't be surprised if they were cooperating in getting out of Japan.
>>
>>160972083
>guns don't work
>"Hey! Imma use a knife!"
>>
>>160954883
It's Miyuki unsealing him. They are wearing the priest and miko outfits for nine schools competition. It's same one Miyuki wore for ice pillars versus Shizuku.
>>
>>160968177
That's because Tatsuya can probably be killed but not captured. Still think Lina and Masaki are best contenders to actually kill him.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.