[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is she a doctor in Japan and a nurse in America?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 33

Why is she a doctor in Japan and a nurse in America?
>>
Sexism
>>
A female doctor isn't sexy
>>
>woman doctor
I guess they didn't want it to be too unrealistic
>>
>>160952030
Is there a difference?
>>
Localization. Probably because "school nurse" is, or at least used to be, a recognized position of employment. I don't know what schools do any more. Apparently they don't even use chalkboards or overhead projectors any more.
>>
Because in the US her job is called the school nurse.
>>
>>160952030
Do Japanese schools have actual doctors on their schools?
Nope.

She's a school nurse.
>>
>>160952179

edgy
>>
why did the scanlation stopped?
>>
>>160952030
as an immigrant she has to work her way up from the bottom . her foreign credentials mean nothing in america.
>>
>>160952650
Got licensed. We're up to volume 6 in secret club though. Hitomi's brother finally appears.
>>
>>160952921
>secret club
I'll oust myself as a massive newfag just so I can ask where the hell can I get it? I miss Hitomi
>>
I don't know if it's against the rules for me to dumped licensed manga, but how about the rest of you suffer the volume 6 cliffhanger with me?
>>
>>160953268
this isnt reddit
>>
>>160952195
Massive. A doctor is significantly higher than a nurse (in my country the former requires a university education, the latter does not). A nurse can do quite a few medical (routine) tasks independently, but usually works under the supervision of a doctor and can't perform certain actions without the oversight or at least approval of a doctor.

A department within a hospital will usually have one or two doctors in house supported by a larger staff of nurses of varying levels. Also, nurses don't run imfirmaries. Doctors do.
>>
>>160953678
I love the panels here.
>>
Aaaaaand that's it. I think the next volume isn't until January.

What do you think? Literal semen demon come to wreck home?
>>
>>160952030
She didn't approve the convalidation exam of her doctor title in America
>>
>>160952030
Culture thing I guess. I just want to see more chapters translated.
>>
>>160953699
More like MONSTER TITS, amirite?
>>
>>160952179
Savage
>>
File: 1394063767865.jpg (33KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1394063767865.jpg
33KB, 720x480px
>>160952271
>>
>>160953585
Cute
>>
>>160952219
They have something called smart boards.
Which I think are just whiteboards with projectors and sensors that tell the computer where on the board you are writing with the marker.
>>
Is she a doctor in the Japanese though? The title just says "sensei", which isn't specific.
>>
>>160956113
Not really.
>>
>>160952136
>Being THIS gay
A bit more gay and would qualify as a trap
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.