[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think that Ishtar is sexier than Rin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1573.jpg (82KB, 552x743px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1573.jpg
82KB, 552x743px
Do you think that Ishtar is sexier than Rin?
>>
>>160945680
>better ornamented
>shows more skin
>goddess
Yep, she is.
>>
It goes without saying
>>
>>160946125
No ZR.
>>
>>160946250
Traded ZR for single stocking and more skin. I'm OK with this.
>>
>>160945680
I want to fuck those feet.
>>
>>160945680
I prefer Rin's eyes, but love Ishtar's goddess outfit. The two would be perfection and thus the true form of my goddess.
>>
I am saddened by the lack of hatefuck doujins.
>>
>>160947043
Like Gil would even touch that used up cunt.
>>
File: Delicious_Rin.jpg (205KB, 700x988px) Image search: [Google]
Delicious_Rin.jpg
205KB, 700x988px
>>
>>160945680
Same whore, different outfit.
>>
>>160946125
EYES WRONG COLOUR
>>
>>160950421
This.

Rin as Istar was forced so hard it's sad.
>>
>>160951211
Like any Saberface and Scat?
>>
>>160951864
>Scat
wut? 2 versions of her. Cu's teacher with her own set of Celtic background
>Saberface
Very much overused but explained for most of them. Her popularity runs rampant.

Istar Rin came out of nowhere, like they were desperate for someway to shoehorn Rin into FGO just to complete the F/SN cast.
>>
I want to watch Blood Feast with Ishtar.
>>
>>160952001
What's the difference between Ishtar and Scat out of nowhere?
>>
>>160947043
Gil has no interest in the goddess of prostitutes. BEGONE THOT
>>
File: Ereshkigal qts.jpg (84KB, 642x642px) Image search: [Google]
Ereshkigal qts.jpg
84KB, 642x642px
Are we not gonna include the sister?
>>
>>160947043
I don't get why there are more fanart of CasGil / male MC and Ishtar / Archer when CasGil and Ishtar are kind of canon. It's just not fair.
>>
>>160952227
Istar is a copy paste of a F/SN character
with new clothes.
>>
You can't spell Ishtar without a shit
>>
>>160951211
Gil made comparasion between Rin & Ishtar since CCC which was years before FGO . Out of all the pseudo-Servants I'd say Ishtar-Rin makes most sense.
>>
DUH
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.