[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kakegurui

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: kake.jpg (122KB, 566x750px) Image search: [Google]
kake.jpg
122KB, 566x750px
What does /a/ think about this?

Is /a/ pulling the old "only edgelords think this is good xD" card or what?
>>
Only edgelords think this shit is good.
>>
It's in the top 3 anime this season desu
>>
It looks like something kinda mirai Nikki. I don't know if i should watch it. I didn't even like mirai nikki, it's shit.
>>
The manga was boring as fuck so probably the anime is the same
>>
Watch Kanji instead of that crap.
>>
>>160932701
pacing is godlike and the visuals are fun

it's like Kaiji without the dragged out bullshit and mediocre art/animation
>>
>>160932701
It's Mirai Nikki.
>>
I like anything with a large focus on gambling desu
>>
Like Kaiji with better pacing and like SHAFT did the animation
>>
>>160932606
It would be good if if it was a hentai
prove me wrong
>>
>ITT: anons break out ALL the Kakegurui memes they can think of
>>
I watched one episode and it looked like garbage. The main emphasis seems to be on creating girls that appeal to masochists
>>
>>160932936
you have shit taste
>>
Why is this popular again?
>>
How did Mappa go from Yuri on Ice to this dumpster fire?
>>
>>160932977
because the visuals are fun, something pretentious DEEPfags that take anime seriously can't appreciate
>>
>>160932606
>It has some nice visuals
>the way diferent characters react to getting fucked in games is amusing
>the va's are doing a good job imo
>storyline is kinda strange but easy to follow and somewhat interesting
its the kind of anime where its amusing to guess what's gonna happen next. but its not AOTS material I dont think
one thing what interests me as someone who knows fuck all about gambling is how realistic are the gambling scenes/ rules?
>>
>>160932989
>Implying Yuri on Ice isn't completely shit
>>
It's absolutely nothing like Kaiji aside from gambling. Why do retards keep comparing the two? It's more like prison school than Kaiji.
>>
It's entertaining that's all, Nothing that hits the ball out of the park creative wise but I still enjoy it.

Saori Hayami for life.
>>
>>160932936
Pretty much this. Gambles are shallow at best, non-existent at worst since they're always a combination of hazard game + stupid twist that was off-camera and also possibly a plothole. Characters are shit and the story is forcing them down your throat in a way that tries desperately to make them look smart and impressing but they're really just shit. Emotions are replaced by ahegao faces. It's just that bad, so save yourself and don't listen to people who call it fun, because there's nothing fun in seeing smug insufferable bitch lose -> asspull something offscreen -> win all the time
>>
>>160932606
they waste too much time coming up with dumb games to play.

They should play simpler games. Like, they have two sybians, both players are chained to them with vibrators on their clits, first one who can't continue loses.
>>
>>160933060
I bet you like weak beta MCs too
>>
I expected more Kaiji and Akagi and I got more Prison School
>>
>>160933038
name another anime/manga with high risk gambling that involves cheating all the time except kaiji, akagi and liar game
>>
>>160932764
>>160932765
You're both wrong. Probably on purpose, too. In which case, I hate your kind.

The series is pretty good, though. I read 5 volumes in a day.
>>
>>160932606
Watch it if you like the Psycho-hime trope
>>
>>160933174
legendary gambler tetsuya
>>
If it's not moe blob SoL or has a age rating of PG and up then it's edgy shit.
>>
Prison School mixed with the gambling/cheating aspect of Kaiji. mixed with the overexaggerated crazy face reactions from Mirai Nikki/Hellsing OVA is the correct answer
>>
>>160933160
>He saw virgin boys get smacked around and dominated by giant, walking tits in Kakegurui.

Okay.
>>
>>160933435

Not that I mind, I like tits and pantyhose
>>
I always think these are Hellsing threads. At a glance the girl looks like Alucard because they have the same color palet

Then I realise /a/ never talks about Hellsing
>>
File: 1501509415330.gif (295KB, 700x704px) Image search: [Google]
1501509415330.gif
295KB, 700x704px
>>160932764
>having taste this terrible
>>
>>160932606
It's poor man's Kaiji for femdomfags. But it's not all that bad, the gambles are decent.
>>
>>160933435
Not that far from the truth desu
>>
File: hellsing the down.jpg (16KB, 272x157px) Image search: [Google]
hellsing the down.jpg
16KB, 272x157px
>>160935196
remember when Alucard was a himecut girl? Hirano doesn't
>>
>>160932742
>watch kanji
Okay.
>>
>>160933028
>not having enough intellectual capacity to realize that Yuri on Ice is the best anime this decade
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>160935662
I watch it for the gambles. The rest can fuck off.
>>
>>160932606
weekly fap material
>>
>>160935630
>lain

right back at you, DEEPfag
>>
>>160932606
It's fun.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.