[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knights and Magic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Traps and Magic.jpg (95KB, 680x400px) Image search: [Google]
Traps and Magic.jpg
95KB, 680x400px
So when does he get his own mobile suit? Not gonna I'm really enjoying Magical robotics engineering: the anime a lot, especially the construction and testing bits.

Knights and Magic thread
>>
>Onii-sama the genki trap edition
I love it.
>>
He still not learning the secret of Ether Reactor.
>>
>>160915132
Really?
>>
>>160914804
Only fan translated up to like volume 5.
http://skythewood.blogspot.com.au/p/blog-page.html

At current pacing, I'd estimate him making his own mecha in by ep9, and the series will probably finish just past the current fan translation point.

>>160915132
Probably around end of ep8.
>>
>>160915262
Episode 6 he using two Ether Reactor, probably salvaged from Kaldatoah given to them. Their next match using SK equipped with Magi Jet Thruster that strain its mana pool. And it cannot fly. Only Ikaruga shown in OP and ED scene that could fly. The blue prototype dashing through the ground.
>>
File: image.jpg (255KB, 1149x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255KB, 1149x1500px
>>
>>160914804
>Magical robotics engineering: the anime
pretty much the whole point of the series

by the time he makes a Gundam his mission will already be complete
>>
>>160916821
By the time he makes a gundam he won't need to understand the secret behind the reactor anymore. He'll fuel it with his own sexual energies.
>>
This show almost free form girls fanservice. It's mecha fanservice.

I want read Break Blade since the OVA altered the story.
>>
>>160914804
whatever the last ep was. as for his 100% scratch based mech last ep maybe or 2nd season
>>
Slim chance for second season.

What is their merchandise? I hope it is not Eru dakimakura.
>>
>>160914804
MC was cute, but I couldn't stand the complete lack of character or story. Beyond his cutsie novelty, MC's character was exclusively pandering, self-inserty rubbish. The rest of the cast was instantly forgettable; the story was bland; the action scenes sleep inducing. Could have been a great story if only more talent and effort had been put into the character and plot conceptualization.
>>
So there are two blue flying gundams in the opening scene which is MC's gundam?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.