[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this shit so praised here? I'm currently at episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Log Horizon.jpg (155KB, 455x600px) Image search: [Google]
Log Horizon.jpg
155KB, 455x600px
Why is this shit so praised here? I'm currently at episode 13 and there are a lot of plot holes already, like for example, the food: Is said that the food needs to be cooked in a traditional way in order to it to taste good, ok, Shiroe and the rest take the credit for "discovering" that fact even among the "earth people", but, isn't the "earth people" suppose to know this fact since the beggining, since they are "earth people"?
>B-but muh DATABASE DATABASE!
>B-but muh pseudo politics!
>B-but muh isekai!
>B-but muh waifus!
Fuck off.
>>
>>160908042
Fuck off
>>
>>160908042
Shitty bait
>>
>>160908580
>Someone is criticizing my beloved series
>It must be bait!
>>
File: 1486014667719.jpg (36KB, 511x509px) Image search: [Google]
1486014667719.jpg
36KB, 511x509px
>>160908042
You almost baited me into replying with that one. Nice try and fuck you le sage
>>
>>160908042
You're not alone. I really dislike Log Horizon as well, and yeah, it's full of problems. I don't know why it keeps getting a pass compared to other shows.
>>
>>160909282
If that isn't a plot hole, then answer the fucking question faggot.
>>
Low effort.
>>
>>160908061
>>160908580
>>160910076
Re:zero>>Konosuba>Log Horizon>=SAO
>>
>>160910134
keeping it simple like this is a better attempt than OP's
>>
>>160908580

Shitty bait Shitty bait. Living with the shitty bait, woo hooo
>>
>>160910134
keep it more current, add isekai smartphone and knights and magic into it.
>>
>>160908042
The mc is portrayed as a loser, scum, a lazy bum, shit in human form yet he is:
>Economics genius.
>Political genius.
>Merchant genius.
>Strategic genius.
>Battle genius.
>Social genius.
>Romance genius.
>Dancer genius.
>etc.
The self insert is way to hard here.
>>
>>160908042
ill bite. They are still thinking its a game, even menus and even on screen display exist, so its natural to think people cook the way the game system works. and remember, even in games nowadays, the amount of cooks in MMO are really low (compared to other jobs such as blacksmith), and you need to have cooking at a certain level before being able to cook anything.
>>
>>160911577

The protagonist is a college student. I think they even said engineering specifically. Its part of the reason he hasn't played the game for a while before the event.
He's never portrayed as a loser, just a loner with almost no interest in guilds.

He is a bit on the Sue side. But at least everything follows an internal set of logic. He never asspulls powers he shouldn't have to win. Except for when he revives that annoying as fuck NPC
>>
>>160911577
Ill bite again
>Eco genius
fair enough
>political genius
Not really, theres no fully functioning body of government just yet, and guild leaders are pretty good leaders themselves.
>Merchant genius
Does he sell anything?
>Strategic genius
literal caller of the infamous "Tea party"
>Social genius
fuck no, he locks himself indoors dealing with guild stuff
>Romance genius
what the actual fuck
>Dancer genius
what the actual fuck
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.