[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible for Hoshi no Samidare to be better than it is?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Is it possible for Hoshi no Samidare to be better than it is?
>>
>>160893362
Rewrite first volume
>>
>>160893470
Rewrite your post
>>
>>160893362
So it's already been established that Hoshi no Samidare, Spirit Circle, and Sengoku Youko are set in the same universe, right?
>>
The thing is I think he pretty consistently writes manga that is on par with it. Spirit Circle and Sengoko Youko can keep up.
>>
Make the ending more original and more unpredictable
>>
So I don't get it. Did the princess die?
>>
File: spirit.jpg (12KB, 187x270px) Image search: [Google]
spirit.jpg
12KB, 187x270px
>>160893362
I think Spirit Circle was the superior piece. Everything flowed better and the emotional connection you had with the characters was stronger, despite the limited screen time they had. It still managed to create a sense of nostalgia.
>>
>>160893362
Be Sengoku Youko
>>
the scene in which the dying kids confess their love to each other doesn't make me cry. On the other hand, the one with the girl calling her special move 'Kusakabe' has me in tears every time. Why's that one not posted in 'scenes that made you cry' threads?
>>
>>160896953
The love confession is more iconic, but it's not even the best moment of the manga.
>>
>>160893362
Integrate a Pillows soundtrack into the manga volumes.
>>
File: 09.jpg (266KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
266KB, 1114x1600px
>>160897185
I just want this https://youtu.be/jUcMyAzt2Ck?t=3m29s to be the ending. Fits perfectly. With imagery like pic related.
>>
>>160893362
It could get an anime
>>
>>160893362
I hope so

>alright I'mma destroy the world!
>Been training entire manga for this
>Oh God Lucifer help the very first knight I face 1 v 1 is fucking muh day up
>>
>>160897427
>Oh God Lucifer help the very first knight I face 1 v 1 is fucking muh day up
what
>>
>>160896662
I can never get enough of Spirit Circle. What a good manga.
>>
>>160897015
Why was it ironic?
>>
>>160894128
Definitely Hoshi no Samidare and Spirit Circle. Not sure where Sengoku Youko fits in there though
>>
>>160898664
It was referenced at the end of spirit cirle
>>
>>160898087
>iconic
>>
>>160898087
Iconic
Because the page is really weird and engaging for some reason
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.