[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pocket monsters original series in 1080p?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Pocket monsters is having some sort of anniversary and they broadcasted episode one with the film scanned in 1080p.
Are there any hopes for blurays?
>>
>>160890363
Nobody fucking cares, it's all the same goddamn repetitive spiral bullshit of failure anyway. Fuck off back to >>>/vp/ where you can whine to them about their shitty releases.
>>
>>160890363
What the fuck is pocket monsters?
>>
>>160890456
I sincerely dont care about pokemon besides the original series purely for nostalgia reasons.
>>
>>160890548
The original series up to the pokemon league is actually really good and the dub is good as well. Most of the filler episodes were actually interesting and brought something new
>>
>>160890785
>winning all the badges out of pity
>good
>>
>>160890944
It dealt with actual human relationships as opposed to autistic screeching over simplified battle shonen "strategies" and one dimensional type advantages. So yes. It is
>good
>>
>>160890785
Yeah, to this day, the Ghastly episode was my favorite.

I really liked how it didn't censor/localize too much (as could be expected of 4kids) of the cultural Shinto stuff, while still being really fun (like Team Rocket buying shitty useless talismans that wouldn't have worked anyways) and touching (the ghost being REAL).
>>
>>160891124
>anime characters
>actual human relationships
>>
>>160890363
Wow it looks nice.
>>
Sometimes it's easy to forget that Pokemon started before the digital anime era.
>>
>>160891246
You need to watch stuff outside of shounen.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.