[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

TWGOK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: img000020.png (232KB, 753x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000020.png
232KB, 753x1200px
>the one girl completely unrelated to the whole plot wins
What the fuck is this garbage? How many other series pull this bullshit at the end?

I feel like I wasted my fucking time with this, not to mention Hakua/Nora stopped being relevant to the plot ever since the Goddesses revived. I should've dropped this after seeing how they oh-so-conveniently wrapped the whole Vintage shit up perfectly
>>
RIGHT NOW AT THIS VERY MOMENT
>>
>Getting mad best girl won

Stay salty.
>>
File: 1502041308863.gif (56KB, 100x100px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1502041308863.gif
56KB, 100x100px
>>160886119
Still mad, faggot?
Best girl won.
>>
>>160886119
Fun fact: if she didn't win, we'd get the same threads as every other series, lamenting that best girl never wins. You all liked Chihiro until she won, stop pushing this non-argument.
>>
whats that failure of a mangaka doing now? breaking down and eating sweets AGAIN?
>>
>>160887771
A trap idol manga
>>
>>160887794
any good feels chapters so far? or all gags?
>>
>>160886119
That was the point Anon. Every other girl was just a game to him. He had to make them fall for him. Chihiro was the one girl that he actually wanted. Right from the very first pages it was clear she was special to him. I'm sure some anon has that image of all the scenes foreshadowing this ending. Any other girl winning would have been fucking stupid.
>>
File: IMG_0666.png (186KB, 462x272px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0666.png
186KB, 462x272px
>>160886318
>>160886710
Fuck your 3DPD
>>160888195
He wanted his 2D waifu
>>
>>160888247
>wanted
>Past tense
Key word
>>
>>160886119
neck yourself, you ignoramus
>>
>>160888195
I'd really like to see that. I'm not the OP but for me the ending was just fanservice since she was pretty popular.
>>
>>160886119
What are some other situations in which the consensus best girl actually wins?
>>
It really bothered me that she won, not because I dislike her, she's a cute girl, but because it makes no sense. How are they compatible at all? How is a relationship between them supposed to work? They have no common interests whatsoever. Chihiro hates the MC's hobby, which is a huge part of his life and that's never gonna change. They don't have fun spending time together. I cant possibly look at that relationship and think "this is gonna last more than a week."
>>
The real winner was Elsie, who managed to rewrite the entire universe to her liking.
>>
>>160889937
Nothing says it lasted more than a week. Even the ending was basically just "Lets try dating".
>>
>>160886119
She fell in love with him while he was being himself whereas all the other girls fell in love with an act he put on specifically to appeal to them. Except for Tenri, but too bad for her childhood friends never win
>>
>>160888883
Chihiro wasn't popular at all in Japan though. Kanon or Tenri would have won if the only thing that mattered was popularity.
>>
>>160886119
She's the one who loved him from the beginning, for natural reasons, completely separate from the God of Conquest fagshenanigans. If you don't see that she's the best choice from a narrative standpoint because of that then you should kill yourself.
>>
>>160886119
After all this time, Chihiro still makes people salty.
>>
>>160889937
You don't have to have the same interests for a relationship to work. They had the most chemistry together... although that's not saying much given the genre.
>>
File: LC.png (486KB, 600x692px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
LC.png
486KB, 600x692px
All I wish for is more Elsie, preferably a spinoff about her.

I swear to god, Elsie spent more time in the manga appearing as a dumb helpless moeblob than being drawn as a normal girl. She's so cute though, it's alright.
>>
>>160886119
The manga had a lot of potential but I feel like it was axed earlier than it was supposed to. It was pretty great for a while.

Chihiro winning was an okay decision but it had little to back it up so it fell flat.

In general it was just a lot of wasted potential.
>>
>>160890309
after goddess arc it goes downhill
>>
>>160890095
I thought the karate chick did too.
>>
>>160886119
STILL MAD TO THIS DAY
>>
>>160890213
You don't have to have all the same interests, but if you literally have no interests in common your relationship wont last long. What are they supposed to do together in their free time? Anything Chihiro wants to do Keima is gonna hate and anything Keima wants to do Chihiro is gonna hate. They could not be more diametrically opposed.
>>
File: lewd_elsie_croped.jpg (62KB, 700x476px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lewd_elsie_croped.jpg
62KB, 700x476px
>>160890229
>>
>>160886119

Should have been loner nd for maximum pottery with the title, having none of the girls remember what happened at all.

Instead we got fucking time travel shit, what a fucking mess that last arc was.
>>
I actually thought she was the best choice. She was the most like a real girl and least like a dating VN trope.
>>
>>160887682

I always hated her even though. And no I am not mad that my waifu didn't win because she was not even part of the harem. In fact in the end she got what she wanted but I can understand why everyone else is upset about Chihiro "winning" the bowl.
>>
File: twgok.png (217KB, 843x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
twgok.png
217KB, 843x1200px
>>160888883
There's hints throughout the manga. When the band needed help Keima only tutored them because he promised to always be there for Chihiro. In the Goddess arc he zones out after pretending to not hear her confession.
If you really want to reach, in the manga, everyone shits on Keima for being an otaku but he only reacts and cares when Chihiro said it. Also there's this scene about him trying to say something
>>
>>160890538
Actually she is the normal girl and there are plenty of those in VN and have their own routes. In fact those girls routes end up just like in this manga. But some times they just get NTRd.
>>
>>160890526
And absolutely NOTHING gets explained either.

>So who the fuck actually is Dokurou?
>What the fuck was Satyr/Vintage? All we see are their mooks getting defeated but never the actual leaders
>What are the Goddesses gonna do now that they've revived and sealed back the spirits?
>What the fuck actually was Elsie?
>Who the fuck actually was Elsie's sister?
>Every conquest was actually an act, including Ayumi's
>The whole time travel arc was a fucking paradox. Having a future where the Goddesses are revived and Old Hell is sealed again... leads to Keima going back in time....so he can set up the future to occur exactly as he just experienced it? In other words, if this ideal future did not happen, then Keima wouldn't have the knowledge and thus wouldn't be sent back in time, and the ideal future wouldn't happen?
>Why was the Runaway Spirit Squad still in the Human world with buddies after the Goddess arc? In fact, it wasn't until that pseudo-dream bit where Elsie reveals she's some kind of fucking weapon that Keima's collar is removed....and it's never actually explained how at all, she just grabs it.
And so many more but I can't be assed to remember everything about this series, what a fucking waste of potential.
>>
>>160890942
Either it was cancelled or the author's a hack.
>>
>>160890942

And now the author is doing a crossdresing idol story.

Wha the fuck happened.
>>
>>160890832
Good catch I love you
>>
>>160890919
That's the problem. Chihiro isn't anything remotely close to how Keima described near the end. She isn't an Ilya or another routeless girl, she's the normal girl route. This happens all the time. Shuffle's Kaede was the only 100% human route in the original VN & she was the default route if the player fails another girls route too.
>>
File: kekeke.png (71KB, 876x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kekeke.png
71KB, 876x400px
The actual satisfaction of Chihiro winning was greatly diminished with the awful 70 chapters of nothing preceding it. It's obvious it was axed with how Wakaki revealed things like who Elsie was at the end and only used 2 chapters to wrap everything up.
What I don't get is how anyone expected anybody else to win reading through it. How else could you interpret the ending of the concert? Did people expect Tenri, who Keima didn't show any interest in, to suddenly win? That'd be an awful ending regardless even if you liked her.
>>
>>160886119
quick, someone post the screencap
>>
>>160891269
>reddit
>>
>>160891521
All the 4chan wall of text rants are ironic or bait. Reddit's where the assblasting is the most autistic
>>
File: twgok206-25.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
twgok206-25.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>160886119
best girl won.
why are you mad?
>>
>>160891036
>crossdresing idol story.
Hot damn I gotta... wait, these aren't reverse traps are they?
>>
>>160891269
Chihiro winning is the gift that just keeps giving.
>>
Has any character been BTFO as hard as Tenri?
>>
>>160890538

>Most of the time she pretends she doesn't give a damn about Keima and even says that she dislikes him
>She is actually in love with him
>Not a trope

Anon you have no idea of what are you are taking about. The only normal aspect about her is the lack of superpowers but other than that she is a walking cliche.
>>
>>160890796

Lemme guess, the teacher?
>>
>>160891852
Notice that I said "most like" and "least like"
>>
>>160891648

It's a dude with a GIGANTIC dong.
>>
>>160892615
I-I'll have to, uh, check it out.
>>
>>160886119
Says who?

In the omake of volume 2 the author literally said how the manga would have ended. Learn to read.

Also Chihiro is best girl.
>>
>>160891595
>>160891521
>implying
Sasuga anti-Chihiro fag
Fuck off back to rebbit.
>>
>>160891006
I thought twgok was doing well at that time to avoid being cancelled.

Didn't the author say that he was going to come to twgok or something after it ended?
>>
>>160893269
Are you autistic? I flat out said Chihiro winning was the highlight of the ending, you retard
>>
>>160886119
The one girl who liked him, rather than liking a false persona.
>>
>>160890942
a few of those things get explained, and some are implied.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.