[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a god damn waste of a cute cast.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Gamers-TV-Anime-Visual-01.jpg (256KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
Gamers-TV-Anime-Visual-01.jpg
256KB, 800x1131px
What a god damn waste of a cute cast.
>>
I like how the sidekick isn't just a generic loser sidekick but is more like Yuuji from Baka to Test. Also I didn't expect that out of three main girls, only one wants MC dick while the other two want sidekick dick. That's an interesting change of pace.
>>
>>160882938

He still should have joined the club, he could have just chilled and played Granblue there.
>>
Just watched the latest episode, Karen shouldn't be allowed to be so cute.
>>
Chiaki a best. A BEST.
>>
>>160882938
They all get their screen time really
Tasuku was the MC in episode 2
While Karen was in episode 4
>>
>>160882791
I would've been fine with Karen being a stereotypical famous blonde school idol who happens to be a gamer gurl, but her character went to shit the moment she fell for that faggot MC. Chiaki is literally /v/ except that now she's a slut, so that leaves Aguri as best girl.
>>
I wish this was a SOL about a Gamer Club instead of Love Triangle garbage.
>>
Will blonde get btfo in next episode?
>>
>>160884476
>why does Karen like MC? Reeeeeeee
>why does Chiaki like that other guy? Reeeee
Just watch girls only shows you thin skinned virgin
>>
>>160882791
>A school with a number of cute girl gamers higher than 0
dropped
>>
>>160882791
Why chiaki a shit.
She destroy everything.
>>
File: medium-clean.jpg (141KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
medium-clean.jpg
141KB, 800x900px
1: You got a perfectly cute gurl there
2: Dog, let me make it worse
>>
>>160885271

Hell no, that hairstyle is 10/10.
>>
>>160884519
The author trolled the fuck out of /v/, and I for one love it.
>>
>>160884476
What is your issue with MC? He seems quite okay to me.
>>
>>160884519
Video games are meant to be played alone.
>>
>>160888728
one of the worst MCs in a while, second only to the one from Re:Creators
>>
>>160888839
I asked you what your issue with MC is. Are you unable to put that into words?
>>
>>160888871
>words
what am I, an English major?
He just comes off as excessively beta and indecisive. It's annoying and off-putting.
>>
>>160889149
He doesn't seem indecisive at all to me. He seems to know perfectly well what he wants given how passionate he is about his opinions to even ruin his relation with Chiaki due to an ideological disagreement.
>>
>>160889212
By "indecisive" I mean he's not making the same decisions I would make in that situation thereby making my self-insertion into the story and escapism from reality extremely difficult.
>>
>>160889381
I see. Obviously that's a rather personal issue though rather than a problem with the show per se.
>>
>>160889497
I guess you could say that, but as the protagonist of the reality my opinion is the only one that matters.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.