[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that Rebuild isn't cannon. >inb4 b-but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (245KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
245KB, 1600x1000px
Daily reminder that Rebuild isn't cannon.
>inb4 b-but muh hierarchy of canoon
Fuck off back to the EvaGeek forums. It either is or it isn't cannon and REBUILD IS NOT CANNON. It's not worthy to bear the name "Evangelion"
>>
>>160881759
Anno decides what is and isnt canon. Cry more fag.
>>
>>160881759
Daily reminder that Rebuild is the sequel to NGE.
>>
>>160881870
>he thinks anno is a reliable source of cannon on the original series. Newfags git out
>>
>>160881759
>I-it's not canon because I don't like it!
Shut the fuck up faggot.
>>
>>160884071
but I do like it... its just not cannon
>>
Are the rebuilds actually good or not? I've heard extremely mixed things. I'll get around to watching it eventually either way unless I'm told otherwise.
>>
>>160884988
They are good.
They are A+ if the sequel theory is correct.
>>
>>160884988
They're hot shit. Don't waste your time.
>>
>>160885136
> They are A+ if the sequel theory is correct
Nope, they are even more shit if this theory is correct.
>>
>>160885136
>>160885194
>>160885251
I hate all of you.
>>
>>160884988
Rebuilds are basically the Evangelions shitty fans wanted. I think it's a way for Anno to prove he was right to make his choices.
>Shinji acts like a shonen hero
>Rei acts like an actual human being
>Asuka lives up to her bragging
>Misato acts like a competent commander who has got over her issues
>More mechas
>New transformations
>Huge events and so on
>>
>>160885664
>>Rei acts like an actual human being
Thats not bad actually, since Rei lacked screentime after Episode 6 simply because Anno was done with her after sixth episode, if she got this kind of development in NGE, that would have made death of Rei 2.0 even more impactful.
>>
>>160885664
This
They're everything shitty fans felt denied of in the original and now that they have it the series just feels empty.
>>
>>160881759
>>
>>160885664
>>160885737
This got irrelevant in 3.0
>>
>>160881759
>>160883490
>>160884917
People may be more inclined to listen to you if you would learn the difference between 'canon' and 'cannon'. Learn to English, ESL-kun.
>>
>>160881759
That Kawoshin piano scene tho.
>>
>>160885787
But nothing in 3.0 is cannon even close to being canon.
>>
>>160885812
Filler
>>
>>160881759
Doesn't mean that NGE is better than the rebuild movies. NGE started out good, but the quality tanked fast as fuck. The rebuild movies were consistent, to the point, had a good depiction of a new impact in the second rebuild, and better action
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.