[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh man, FUCK this anime. Never have I been so angry watching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: Future1.png (4MB, 3200x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Future1.png
4MB, 3200x2560px
Oh man, FUCK this anime. Never have I been so angry watching a bunch of narcissistic fucks prattle on about their "ideologies" and "philosophy" since that bullshit katanagatari.
It wouldn't have been so bad if they didn't keep constantly showing this weak, whiny, good for nothing, arrogant sack of shit cry EVERY.SINGLE.EPISODE. What the fuck? Grow a pair and stop acting like a little bitch. Shinji had more balls than this guy and he jacked it over an unconscious slut.
The action was nice. The animation was solid at times. The atmosphere and music were top notch. BUT HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, DID THESE ASSHOLES MAKE IT A SLODGE TO GO THROUGH.
Take Yuki, a stupid punk ass kid with nothing to offer the world gets his hands on a piece of technology to see the future and just blows it up on trivial bullshit. When shit starts to become tough, does he try to pull his weight? Hell no. He leaves it to the desperate crazy psycho bitch to take care of, leaving himself with a clean conscience because "LOL I DIDN'T DO IT!"
And then there's Yuno. What can be said about her that hasn't already been said? Monster? Freak? Thirsty cunt? She fucking knew the consequences of her action meant nothing in the grand scheme of things and still proceeded to go about in the worst possible way imaginable, murdering and ending not one, but TWO fucking universes.
Almost every other character was a better person or had a better motivation to do what they were doing, save one or two. That's fine. What I'm mostly pissed about is that the way the scenes and story were set up to try to garner some sort of sympathy for these two pieces of human garbage sociopaths by letting them cop out at the end and giving them a happy ending.
>>
File: Future 2.png (4MB, 3200x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Future 2.png
4MB, 3200x2560px
No. Fuck you Japan. I'm not going to feel sorry for a weak sniveling crybaby who betrayed his only friends' trusts by killing them and I'm not going to feel sorry for a stupid bitch who'd pursue the first guy who'd actually say something nice to her to the ends of the Earth. Fuck you.
They deserved the worst possible endings that were originally in store for them. Yuki, alone in his galaxy, because, hey, that's how he chose to live his life up to that point and never bothered to try to change, and she should have stayed dead. Such a bullshit ending that was given to the both of them. I'm all for almost everyone else being happy because they weren't such complete fuck ups, but Yuno 1 and Yuki 2 needed to stay unhappy. Hell, I'd even go so far as to say fuck Yuki 3 being with Moe Wakaba, just because of how much of a shit he was in the first two universes. That's not fair, that's just how I feel. And really, Yuno 3 should have found happiness, not become the reincarnated vessel of Yuno 1 to satisfy Yuki 2.
All that being said, I liked Minene, Aru, and Hinata.
tl;dr Fuck Yuki and Yuno.
>>
File: minene.jpg (38KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
minene.jpg
38KB, 1024x576px
I want Minene to sit on me
>>
>>160872443
We all do, anon. We all do.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.