[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NTR Trap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Hotaru Black Shirt.jpg (222KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hotaru Black Shirt.jpg
222KB, 1920x1080px
>skintight black shirt

I don't get why already attractive people try to enhance their sex appeal even further by wearing attractive clothing. She already has nice lips, huge boobs, and a cute femme fatale-type personality. What's the point in wearing tight clothes like that to accentuate things even further?
>>
>>160859247
are you a mudslime
>>
>>160859247
to make the person that she loves be more attracted to her.
>>
Which one is the trap again?
>>
>>160859468
They are both girls
>>
I want to nut in Hotaru.
>>
There are people still watching this?
>>
>>160859247
when you're tits are as big as hotaru's, it's pretty hard to find any shirts that aren't tight in the chest or make your boobs look big. what do you want her to do, dress in a fucking potato sack or amish clothes?
>>160859468
no traps here fuck off chagen
>>
>>160859532
Only for the yuri scenes, the manga is a lot better.
>>
>>160859599
Not an excuse. My best friend in high school had Hotaru-sized tits (and looked pretty similar to Hotaru facially as well for that matter), but she was a good girl and usually wore baggy clothes so as to not draw attention to herself.
>>
>>160860925
Sometimes you wanna feel stylish and not give th impression that you're a homeless nutjob or too lazy to put on fitting clothes.
>>
>>160859772
Why is it so much better.
>>
>>160860925
baggy clothes on both women and men are ugly and trashy looking. when you have boobs that big you need extra baggy clothes as well. But hey I guess your friend wanted to look like a hobo and have no fashion sense just so she could hide her boobs, grats for her I guess?
>>
>>160861075
They were anime balloon tits and she was shy, there's nothing wrong with her wanting to hide them away considering that men are wolves.
>>
>>160859373
That seems counter intuitive
>>
>>160861059
because its slower paced and allows for more of Yuma's internal thoughts and motivations to come through. Also, Yuma has a sex dream where Takeda vanishes and Hotaru takes his place to have sex. This happens the night before Yuma and Takeda are supposed to have se.

So a lot of motivations come across differently. That's why you'll see /u/ discussing the manga a lot differently than /a/ discusses the anime. Manga Yuma comes off more as a closeted lesbian that's just socially and sexually immature and trying to figure herself out. Anime Yuma comes off as the most dense motherfucker ever. Manga Hotaru comes off as a broken and deeply depressed from repressing her feelings or Yuma her whole life. Anime Hotaru comes off as being more mean-spirited and manipulative.
>>
>>160861059
Because isn't rushed and you can understand better the characters actions, they are cutting a lot of Yuma's internal monologue and other scenes. The manga art style is better too.
>>
>>160861114
ok i can get that. still no reason to think other women are slutty for wearing normally fitting clothing though. big boobs are just natural sometimes and i know its hard to actually go get a reduction because stupid insurance companies
>>
>>160861169
As an anime-only secondary, to me Hotaru basically just seems like an unstable BPD girl who brings stress and chaos to everyone close to her
>>
>>160859532
I dropped it yesterday. I will at best skip forward to the yuri scenes from now on
>>
>complaining about how there isn't enough yuri
>drop every yuri show that comes out
>>
>>160859305
probably
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.