[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Concrete Revolutio thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1466193034728.jpg (587KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1466193034728.jpg
587KB, 2048x2048px
first and formost, conrevo thread.

next thing to say is that I'm a massive newfag and this thread is essentially a big excuse for me to ask how to get a sub file for both seasons because all the torrents I see for this show are rips from when it was airing, and I want that sweet BD quality for a rewatch, but there's no proper BD release.
>>
You can always extract the subs from the TV version with ffmpeg, MKVCleaver, or whatever, and load them onto the episode with your video player. There is a BD release on Animebytes, so you probably just haven't searched hard enough.
>>
>>160857412
I can't believe there is no BD of this. As the previous anon said, if you really want to you can get the subtitles from your favorite release and mix it with a BD raw.

>>160857511
Someday I'll enter the sekrit club too.
>>
>>160857412
Earth-chan kawai.
>>
File: 1463150465105.jpg (20KB, 340x290px) Image search: [Google]
1463150465105.jpg
20KB, 340x290px
>>160859173
>>
Tried using BudLight and HS subs but neither worked with the BD rips I got. Anyway, I miss ConRevo a lot, would kill for a movie or least a OVA.
>>
>>160860472
It's highly doubtful that there will ever be any sort of continuation of Concrete Revolutio.
>>
Concrete Revolutio is an anime that shows how the babyboomer generation tried to make the world a better place, and still totally failed and fucked it up.
>>
>>160860717
Yeah, I know, that's why I said I could kill someone for this to happen.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.