[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no space princess gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>tfw no space princess gf
>>
Kill all space elves.
>>
>>160857477
Good shitpost.
>>
Finished the first season of Banner a few days ago. I think I prefered the first season, but it's still good. Gonna keep watching the next seasons in a few weeks or so.
>>
Author will probably die before he finishes writing it. Also it's in a shitty cliffhanger where the humans attack the space elf capital planet.
>>
>>160860052
Will the Abh lose and get genocided? I don't think I want to know the ending if that's how it ends.
>>
>>160860184
He takes so long to write that the series might as well be on hiatus. Originally there was a new book every couple of years, but then it slowed down to almost nothing, and at this point, we might as well just assume that either the next book is the ending, or that we'll never see the ending.

Crest of the Stars I, II, III - 1996
Banner of the Stars I - 1996
Banner of the Stars II - 1998
Banner of the Stars III - 2001
Banner of the Stars IV - 2004
Banner of the Stars V - 2013

And here we are 4 years later and not even a whisper of book VI; any thoughts we may have had of a return to a regular release schedule are wishful thinking. The author is into his late 50s now, so if we assume he keeps to his current schedule, we might see 1-3 more books in the rest of his entire lifetime, if he even cares to continue.

To answer your question, The Abh fleets are off doing other shit and the capital gets sneak attacked by all 3 enemy factions with help from human supremacist faggots in the neutral faction's military. Fleets can't make it back in time to do anything about it. The queen goes off with her private fleet to delay them so they can evacuate the civilians and the essential infrastructure before they abandon the planet. Lafiel's ship is in charge of transporting all the important cultural artifacts and that's where the book ends or something.
>>
Abh are not elves.
>>
>>160857477
this desu
>>
>>160857477
no thanks
>>
>>160856748

Sequel when?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.