[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /a/ think kyoani is the top tier studio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1485389893646.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485389893646.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
Why does /a/ think kyoani is the top tier studio
>>
They made K-On!.
>>
File: 1458512947527.jpg (237KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1458512947527.jpg
237KB, 700x700px
>>160849849
sauce?
>>
They just are
>>
They actually pay their employees.
>>
>literally one flop in 14 years
>animation quality is clearly head and shoulders above the rest of the industry
No other studio consistently produces anime with top-tier animation quality which are not produced at a monetary loss.
>>
>>160852399
They're Tumblr: The Studio. I thought /a/ hated Tumblr even more than Reddit.
>>
>>160852776
>Oh gee wiz. I thought /a/ had a singular identity.
How about you fuck off, newfag? Form your own opinions instead of vapid retarded "generalisations".
>>
>>160852824
/a/, reddit, & tumblr are love to lick Kyoanus the same face studio.
Bunch of tasteless faggots.
>>
Always some melodrama shows with trash misunderstandings, same filters and sameface their shows
>>
>>160852776
>They're Tumblr: The Studio.
Explain.
>>
>>160849849
They have a handful of megahits and cult classics, they produce technically high-quality stuff, they have a recognizable aesthetic and stand out more as an "auteur" studio, they have supposedly good business practices
>>
It's a violent meme that was forced upon us in a largely successful effort to lower post quality.
>>
They pander to normiefags now
>>
Which Saber is that?
>>
>>160854228
Saber of Violet
>>
>>160849849
Because """muh fluid animation"""!!!!

To be honest, they're only ever good if Ishihara is directing. Everything else is honest to god, garbage and not worth watching.
>>
>>160854228
Robo Saber
>>
I like them because they were successful in the 00s
>>
>>160854309
This, KyoAni needs more gems like Phantom World and Chunibyo
>>
SHAFTfags assemble.
>>
>>160854515
I hate you so much, because I know you're being ironic while I actually believe this.
>>
Their work looks great even on occasions where the shows don't do much for me and they actually pay their animators a living fucking wage.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.