[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is - officially - the 10th strawhat now. The 9th Brook joined

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: c0935.jpg (103KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
c0935.jpg
103KB, 640x512px
This is - officially - the 10th strawhat now. The 9th Brook joined in 2008. It's been almost a decade since someone joined. What the fuck.
>>
>>160842085
Wait, really? Jinbe joined the straw hats?
>>
Good thing I stopped following One Piece so long ago.
>>
Give it one or two years for BNHA to replace One Piece at first place, Oda has to end the series before it gets surpassed, much like Toriyama did in the past
>>
>>160842239
Yes, pekoms.
>>
>>160842239

Arc hasn't ended yet, not confirmed but unless he kill he's joining. I have a feeling he will be kill though. Oda has been teasing this for a long time now.

I also want to drink the tears of Jinbe Barafags because they are cancerous little shits and as bad as shipperfags.
>>
>>160842085
Jimbei proved himself as a Straw Hat before Brook ever did, Franky was the last proper Straw Hat to join and technically anyone after him is just an honorary Straw Hat
>>
>>160843458
>Give it one or two years for BNHA to replace One Piece at first place
Do you even know what you're talking about?
>>
>>160843458
>in one or two years BNHA will quadruple its sales
Kill yourself
>>
>>160843458

I like BNHA but don't be delusional. Nothing will ever rival One Piece. It's too big to fail at this point. The only thing that is as popular as One Piece is Dragon Ball and even that hasn't sold as many volumes is OP.
>>
>>160842085
This is the year of Jinbe's death
>>
>>160843747
And Dragon Ball had twelve more years worth of sales and the biggest boom of the manga industry going for it in the 90's

One Piece started after Shonen Jump completely crashed and still managed to come out as the biggest manga of all time by a HUGE margin
>>
Good. There are too many "wacky lolrandom" characters in the straw hats and it feels like a circus. Definitely needed another zoro/robin and him being a fishman is great.
>>
File: 1461536816220.png (269KB, 382x328px) Image search: [Google]
1461536816220.png
269KB, 382x328px
>>160843839
>One Piece started after Shonen Jump completely crashed

At a time when SJ had Naruto, Bleach and HxH on it's magazine.

>crash
>>
>>160842085
It's highly unlikely he'll join considering Carrot will be the next strawhat
maybe 10 years from now jinbe will join the strawhats
>>
>>160843960
It did not have any of those, no. You're pretty retarded, arent you?
>>
>>160843960
It started before all those you dumb fuck (years before Naruto and Bleach), by the time Bleach came around, the magazine was full of hits again

When One Piece started the magazine had just lost more readers from Slam Dunk ending than it even has in total now (it lost over 2 million, it currently sells just under 2 million which is still twice that of the second biggest magazine)

When One Piece started, there were a few things we now consider classics but the magazine was basically at its lowest point and none of those series are among Jump's best-selling EXCEPT One Piece
>>
>>160843477
>Oda has been teasing this for a long time now
Fucking when?
>>
>>160844066
>>160844104

Naruto and One Piece were releasing at the same time. HxH released a couple of months after OP started. 1997-1998.
>>
>>160846980
Naruto started in October 1999, more than 2 years after One Piece started (July 1997) and a year and a half after Hunter x Hunter (March 1998) you mong.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.