[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>create the perfect girl >call her the villain >kill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0967.png (217KB, 372x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0967.png
217KB, 372x479px
>create the perfect girl
>call her the villain
>kill her
why is this allowed
>>
The best girls die OP.

>villain
>winning
>>
She was a piece of utter shit anyway. Good riddance.
>>
>>160835186
She is perfection. Stop dry humping your shitty loli body pillow and realize greatness when you see it. Nigger.
>>
>>160835430
>has oversized boobs
>perfection
Okay, your standars are histerically low, sure, but that doesn't change the fact she was easily one of the most horribad characters from that manga. (Never cared about the anime.)
>>
>>160834765
At least her hand lived on.
>>
>>160835455
Her boobs weren't even near as oversized in the manga tho
>>
>>160835455
Let me guess... You're probably one of those faggots who believe that liking lolis doesn't make you a pedo you fucking dyke.
>>
>>160835483
Hahahahahahaha. Well at least she's still loved.
>>
>>160835650
What makes you think I like loli you degenerate faggot?
>>
File: 1481755305027.jpg (123KB, 756x810px) Image search: [Google]
1481755305027.jpg
123KB, 756x810px
>create the perfect gyaru
>call her the villain
>kill her
why is this allowed
>>
>>160834765

She wasn't perfect, far from it. Her last ability would have killed innocent people, including her subordinates--basically undoing any character development she had. What's more, her entire philosophy is completely evil.

Really, though, as a character, her main problem is that she's just Momoyo, the exact same character, if she had never been taught the difference between right and wrong as a child. It doesn't speak well for writer to recycle like that--s great writer like Dickens can you do this without losing much, but Takahiro is no Dickens. Really, he did the same thing with Yuki Yuna, which is just, "What if Wanko was the strongest instead of Momoyo...and was a magical girl."
>>
>>160835660
You haven't denied it yet you overweight basement dwelling kike.
>>
>>160835797
Think what you must, but liking this shit-tier character makes your taste appalling, faggot.
>>
>>160835790
>basically undoing any character development she had
She's never had any character development, KEK. She was completely one-dimensional and inconsistent from start to finish.
>>
>>160835837
Who's your waifu you greasy lolicon? Oh wait, I can guess shes probably 500 years old but only LOOKS like shes 5. But that makes it okay am I right? Fucking child fiddling neckbeard.
>>
>>160835917
I see what you're doing here. Please continue, you entertain me.
>>
>>160835856

I should have said something like "halfhearted attempt at character development", which she almost forces herself to undergo by becoming infatuated with Tatsumi. But yeah, I completely agree that her characterization is inconsistent; what was the point of playing up her caring for her men, for example, if she just threw it away in the end because she was excited to have a good fight?
>>
>>160835983
Also, what was the point of the whole affair with Tatsumi? A cold-hearted leader of an army behaves like a fucking 14 years old girl when Tatsumi is around? Nonsense. She was a hysterically badly written character., but no wonder reddit-weebs like her.
>>
File: JTJywpC.jpg (206KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
JTJywpC.jpg
206KB, 1000x750px
>>160835692
>create the perfect girl
>dress her up as a slut
>kill her in the first chapter
why is this allowed
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.