[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what a disappointment. Can't believe this fag won the tournament.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 299406.jpg (24KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
299406.jpg
24KB, 360x360px
what a disappointment. Can't believe this fag won the tournament.
>>
>>160823186
why? Autistic people can be good at things to you know. They arnt all lurking /a/
>>
>>160823186
The author is a fucking hack.
>>
Why? This shit is terrible.
>>
>>160823186
Why, does it bother you?

Assholes win in real life, all the time. Hell, they deserve it. Nice people are some of the shittiest people in the world, futilely going against their base nature. They're two-sided and insincere, unlike people like Bakugo. They're so pathetic. I have more respect for criminals.
>>
>>160823186
>Can't believe this fag won the tournament.

Ohhh noooooo. MC didn't win a tournament arc. Noooooooooo.

Noooooooooo.
>>
to be fair

Bokugo was disappointed too
>>
>>160823576
Saying people are two sided is a massive over simplification smart people will always adapt to there company regardless of morals. Those that do not are just stupid.
>>
Bokugo is basically your usually hot-blooded shounen protag anyway (just with anger issues)
>>
>>160823849
Not really there are two sides. The side that takes, and the side that gets taken from. First season of Tokyo Ghoul went into that theme, showing what happens when tolerance meets intolerance.
>>
>>160823948
Intresting concept, thats quite a dark route buddy.

I reject that you must take in order to not be the victim tho, its very easy to put the world in black and white, it takes alot more effort to understand whats realy going on.
>>
File: 1494215159365.png (954KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494215159365.png
954KB, 1280x720px
>>160823186
Suck it up, bitch boy.
>>
>>160824469
Nope, it's the prisoners dilemma.
The world would be better if everyone decided to err on the tolerant side, but when tolerance meets intolerance, intolerance winning is the only logical conclusion. And seeing as you only have control over your own actions, you don't have any way to break that cycle.

I mean here is how the prisoners dilemma was originally put forward. Two prisoners, each being asked to snitch.
If A and B each betray the other, each of them serves 2 years in prison and are being persuaded into betraying each other.
If A betrays B but B remains silent, A will be set free and B will serve 3 years in prison (and vice versa)
If A and B both remain silent, both of them will only serve 1 year in prison (on the lesser charge)

Noteworthy is that even in this example trying to show that mutual cooperation can give the best results, as either A or B, with control over only your own actions, being the asshole will always give YOU the better result. Say that you are Prisoner B in it. Prisoner A is acting completely out of your control.
Putting aside concepts such as honour and looking at it purely from a self interest perspective (which is what being an asshole is, really),
In the case where Prisoner A does not betray you, either:
You do not betray him and serve 2 year.
You do betray him and serve 0 years.

In the case where Prisoner A betrays you, either:
You do not betray him and serve 3 years.
You betray him and serve 2 years.

As you can see, from the point of self interest, there's no dilemma. Betraying will always yield a better result for you. You can try and sugarcoat it ideologically, but realistically the more you take, the more you have, the more you give, the less you have.
>>
>>160825065
Wait I messed up, it should be:
In the case where Prisoner A does not betray you, either:
You do not betray him and serve 1 year.
You do betray him and serve 0 years.

But it changes little, betraying (or "taking") always shaves a year off your own sentence. Or, another way of looking at it, cooperating (or "giving), always adds a year to your own sentence.
>>
>>160825065
But look at the Dictators game, where people given money will split the money even though they dont have to at all, will give more money to a pretty woman if theyre a man or less if theyre a woman, etc.. The rational thing would be to take all of the money but that doesnt even happen 50% of the time.
>>
>>160827885
What does that have to do with anything I said though? I did not say that people WILL always act in their own self interest, I said that it's always advantageous to do it, and disadvantageous to not do it.

Hell my worldview wouldn't hold up if the "givers" didn't exist. They exist, and they get screwed over day in day out by the "takers".
>>
>>160823186
He is the strongest.
>>
>>160823186
Bakugou is still above the rest of the class in combat abilities. His ability to adapt quickly and his strength make him a much better fighter.
Even if Todo had gone all out, the outcome would be the same. At this point, Todo only relied on the strength of his quirk, but wasn't very physically strong or agile.
>>
File: boku-no-hero-academia-7313125.jpg (187KB, 728x1049px) Image search: [Google]
boku-no-hero-academia-7313125.jpg
187KB, 728x1049px
This is why he is the best.
>>
>>160823186
the anime is great but yeah this guy is unlikable.
even ice/fire fag is better even though he doesn't have a personally yet.
>>
>>160828472
he believes emotions would make him like his father

and he fucking hates his father
>>
Not the first time an unlikable cunt to undeserving won.
>>
>>160823186
It was obvious.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.