[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What great manga had a terrible anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

What great manga had a terrible anime?
>>
k-on
>>
>>160798458
GOZABUROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>160798458
Are those tears or sweat drops?
>>
Is the collar and whip imagery really necessary?
Also was the whole Noah thing in the manga or was Gozaburo just an asshole to be an asshole?
>>
>>160798780
>Is the collar and whip imagery really necessary?
That's Gozaburo we're talking about.
>Also was the whole Noah thing in the manga
No, Noah's arc is anime filler like the Doma arc, Gozaburo is still an asshole though.
>>
>>160798720
sweat drops, motherfucking Kaiba never cries
>>
>>160798888
I mean Kaiba has autism and they cry for weird reasons. The only time I ever saw my gf cry was when we were just lying together. Really I can't imagine Kaiba has ever cried, or at least done it and known why
Kaiba having autism is seriously my favorite thing in the fucking world
>>
Re:zero. Instead of following the LN, which was already a shortened version of the WN, they decided to cut out even more, including some important relationships that made the novel good (Otto and Subaru, Rem and Subaru, etc). They really tried to make Emilia into a main heroine, but the execution was awfull.
>>
>>160798962
>including some important relationships that made the novel good
No way in hell that shit could be saved
>>
Has Kaiba ever shown any romantic interest?
>>
File: 48149293_p4.jpg (98KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
48149293_p4.jpg
98KB, 1024x1280px
>>160798888
>>160798956
I want to bully an autistic Kaiba and make him cry.
>>
File: tfw blue eyes.jpg (66KB, 818x242px) Image search: [Google]
tfw blue eyes.jpg
66KB, 818x242px
>>160799309
>BEWD
>No homo relationship with Atem
what do you think
>>160799373
Kaiba is for gentle chuuni love
>>
>>160798458
I recall thinking Gozaburo's suicide was hilarious when I first saw it.
Anyone got the pages handy?
>>
>>160799417
You have to bully him into submission before you can gently love him.
>>
>>160799373
I don't think he has the mental capacity to cry.
>>
>>160799923
Something would eventually make him crack, maybe.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.