[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been recently watching this. Why did they skip so much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: images (62).jpg (17KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (62).jpg
17KB, 512x288px
I've been recently watching this. Why did they skip so much material between season 2 and 3?
>>
>>160795158
Because Wakaki took advice from Hata and skip everything that is good about the series.
>>
>>160795158
Are you new to anime? Why are you only watching it now?
>>
>>160795158
Then there would be 2-3 more seasons, i dont think tgey have the money for that... i think
>>
File: 1338426590011.gif (297KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1338426590011.gif
297KB, 400x224px
>>160795158
There weren't enough conquests between what happened at the end of S2 and the goddess arc.
Fortunately the goddess arc, and what comes after it, is not worth watching and only gets worse as the manga goes on.
>>
>>160795158
>worse girl won

Why bother?
>>
>>160795158
It was probably about to get axed so they wanted to go the arc where stuff actually happens, even if that is not really the point of the series.
>>
>>160797610
I dunno
I mean I know the goddesses and the time travel arc were badly received, but while the ending was indeed garbage I liked them, the goddesses themselves were pretty nice and Nikaido, Kaori and Urara were great girls
>>
>>160799066
I liked the goddess arc, the time travel arc felt out of place and kind of meh.
Wouldn't have minded worst girl winning if it would have been set up properly, but it felt like she was given the win because of pity by the author. And it seemed like he had more of a connection with at least half of the other girls.
>>
>>160799590
Chihiro was a really bad choice, mostly because of how much Keima couldn't stand her and because her winning made the entire goddesses arc pointless when it was clearly going towards a goddesses harem ending, or either Urara or Kaori considering the amount of focus they get
And the ending itself was also rushed, it just retconned the universe Nikaido disappears and Chihiro wins without even considering all the other characters and doesn't even explain what happened to them
>>
>>160799874
>her winning made the entire goddesses arc pointless
It also made the time travel arc pointless. Most of the screentime in that arc was used to establish Tenri, Dokuro and Urara. And then a girl who wasn't even relevant to that entire arc wins.
>>
>>160800273
You're right
But without them, Keima has no reason to be pushed into confessing because no girl has any memories
The entire thing is stupid
>>
>>160796539
>worst girl won
but haqua lost
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.