[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was Asuka's problem, and why didn't anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 49

File: betrayed.jpg (476KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
betrayed.jpg
476KB, 1920x1080px
What was Asuka's problem, and why didn't anyone cared about her?
>>
>>160789635
She has a very fragile ego.
>>
File: pathetic.jpg (399KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.jpg
399KB, 1920x1080px
>>160789635
People tried to care about her, but she didn't like others comforting her. Shinji tried to be her friend, and she didn't accept it. Asuka is the reason why Shinji decided to nuke everyone AT-field. Truly the anti-hero of Evangelion, she's no different than Griffith from Berserk.
>>
>>160789827
Actually, no one could have helped her, specially when Shinji didn't know how to get along with people
>>
She was half german and half japanese
That is the combination of germanboos and weeboos. Have you met germanboo weeboos? They are the wurst.
>>
>>160789635
She was a bitch, and her caretaker was too hung up with her own problems.
>>
File: 195410101.png (562KB, 1126x743px) Image search: [Google]
195410101.png
562KB, 1126x743px
Without wanting to play armchair-psychiatrist, her problem might be called abandonment. And it kind of snowballed because she was looking for acceptance/stability within the most fucked up cabal of people since One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
>>
Rejection. As it's case with many EVA characters, she felt rejected by her parents, which reflects on her fragile ego and need to feel recognized.
>>
Only wanted the seed of the alpha male Kaji, and tried to drive away the other females and the beta males

Once Kaji died she fell into a depression, since her life became pointless
>>
she lost me at episode 16.
>>
File: episode 16.jpg (319KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
episode 16.jpg
319KB, 1920x1080px
>>160791572
How can anyone like her after what she did in that episode? The dead fish known as Rei looked like she wanted to punch Asuka's face after the inhuman comments she said.
>>
>>160791615
>>160791572
It was obviously just her way to cope with the situation. She was trying to play cool when Shinji's situation was obviously affecting her. She's still a bitch for acting like she did, but not for the reasons many people believe.
>>
>>160789635
She was "abandoned" as a kid. As a way to cope, she decided that she would become the best in everything.
She surrounded herself with that impossible expectation. She became arrogant and eager to prove to everyone she was better than they.
Clearly, this kind of behavior make people grow distant from her.
She felt even more abandoned and doubled down on the delusional expectations.
Its a cycle of self hurting and depression.
In the later half of the series, she was forced to see the reality and fucking burned and crashed in despair.
>>
File: sad asuka.jpg (290KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sad asuka.jpg
290KB, 1920x1080px
>>160791685
I think that whole episode made it rather ambiguous as to what her thought process was? It goes along with her previously shown narcissism, but then the hospital scene. The ambiguity of Asuka's character frustrates me, nothing is clear cut and dry with her. I guess that was intentional on Anno's part though.
>>
>>160789635
1. Borderline personality disorder
2. her behavior due to her borderline personality disorder
>>
Her problem was that she kept shit-testing Shinji.
She was shit-testing him, since as only male pilot, he was only guy her age an overachiever like her could date.
And he kept failing the shittest. He just though she hated him, when in reality she wanted to fuck him. She kept giving him a hard time, because she wanted to give him a chance to put her in her place, slap her in the face and hatefuck her.
If he passed the shit-test, she'd turn dere pretty quickly.
>>
File: eoe.jpg (283KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eoe.jpg
283KB, 1920x1080px
>>160792299
Except she didn't

2013 Saboten Con.
YM = Yuko Miyamura (Asuka's seiyuu) TG = Tiffany Grant (Asuka's voice actor)

>Q: Does Asuka really like Shinji?
>TG: Are you stupid?
>YM: No.

>Q: What was your reaction when you heard about Rebuild?
>SS and TG: Getting paid.
>YM: A happy ending but it hasn’t happened yet. I wasn’t happy with the EoE ending. Shinji and Kaworu married.

>Q: Who do you feel Shinji should end up with?
>TG: I’d say Mari but I don’t like her.
>YM: Kaworu.
>>
>>160792353
>Voice actor opinions
Meaningless
>>
>>160792423
Yuko knows more about Asuka than we do.
>>
>>160792062
Really? I think her character is quite easy to understand. She's the typical self-centered teenager with a ego made of glass, who bitches and complains about everything all the time but in the end just wants to be loved and recognized.
>>
>>160792492
>Voice actor who's just working for a pay check
>Knows more than people who are completely obsessed with the series
>>
>>160792492
Maybe, but Tiffany Grant sure as shit doesn't.
>>
>>160792423
>shitposter opinions
Meaningless
>>
>>160792618
He isn't wrong though. Both actors and voice actors are literally puppets in the hands of producers and directors, It's very common for them to not even remember most of the stuff about roles they took months ago.
>>
The only thing a voice actor would know that wouldn't be available knowledge to the public would be what emotional direction they were told to take for a line, and even that inside perspective might not be accurate. The direction they're given is just meant to capture the right feeling, not necessarily capture the entire truth of the character. For a series like eva that's all about self delusion and mental illness it's all the more relevant. You're not going to tell the voice actor "Now for this line, I need you to say it like you've got an obsessive compulsive nature and an oedipus complex" and expect them to sort all that out with any kind of meaningful delivery.
>>
>>160792992
On the other hand, voice actors--or, at least, seiyuu--will be given more context about the character's emotional state, generally. More insight into the hows and whys.
Basically, Miyamura has talked more with Anno about who Asuka is than you or anyone in this thread ever will.
>>
>>160793158
They are denying what the seiyuu has to say because they are waifufags, it hurts their fantasy of who Asuka really is. They obviously are not fans of Asuka, but rather their own version of her.
>>
>>160793158
Doesn't matter when an anon cares much more about Asuka's mental state than she does. For Miyamura Asuka is just one more role than she has to play, it's really mechanical stuff and she doesn't care much for it, she just wants to get paid. For EVA fans, Asuka is a character they observed, discussed and thought about for years/decades.
>>
>>160793345
Projection due to lack of arguments is a really common thing. I think that Asuka is a disgusting person and I pity whoever has her as a waifu, which doesn't change the fact that VA's word doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>160793349
She has still heard more about the core of Asuka's character directly from Anno's mouth than you can ever hope to.
>>
>>160793503
I don't care what she heard. The source material is there for everyone to see and interpret, and I trust the interpretation of a anon over of a shitty Seeiyu any day. Do you saw the other shit she said in the interview you posted?

>Q: What was your reaction when you heard about Rebuild?
>SS and TG: Getting paid.
>YM: A happy ending but it hasn’t happened yet. I wasn’t happy with the EoE ending. Shinji and Kaworu married.

>Q: Who do you feel Shinji should end up with?
>TG: I’d say Mari but I don’t like her.
>YM: Kaworu.

She's so clueless about EVA that she doesn't even get what Kaworu really means for Shinji's character in the context of the original EVA. Hell, she most likely doesn't even remember most of the stuff from back then since it was fucking 22 years ago.
>>
Asuka's abandonment issues caused her to reject everyone, she didn't love anyone she just wanted someone to love her but was unable to accept love or express it. She was just a mess.

Did you faggots even watch it?
>>
>>160791549
Not just her parents, Asuka was rejected by every single person she tried to make a connection with during the series. Except for Hikari, bless her.
>>
>>160794133
Provide an actual argument or fuck off.
>>
File: max.gif (5KB, 200x175px) Image search: [Google]
max.gif
5KB, 200x175px
>muh feelings
>>
>>160794166
She never tried to make any legitimate connection with anyone. She's old enough to know that some guy in his 20s isn't going to want to fuck a child. She can't expect Shinji to suddenly be nice and accepting when she had rejected and attacked him several times previously.
>>
>>160794249
The first thing Asuka ever says to Rei is that she hopes they can be good friends. Rei not only says no, she also looks annoyed at the mere proposition for no legitimate reason.
>>
>>160794337
One time in elementary school I asked a kid with Down's syndrome to be quiet and he wouldn't listen. I didn't feel rejected at all; I simply realized that a retarded person has diminished capabilities of understanding. For Asuka to not understand this when dealing with lead autist Rei shows what a narcissistic self-absorbed cunt Asuka is.
>>
File: welcome home.jpg (340KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
welcome home.jpg
340KB, 768x1024px
>>160794337
She starts out by being courteous to everyone, then immediately shits on them. She's desperate for approval and love, but unable to express or receive it on anything but a superficial level.
She repeatedly tries to befriend people, but always end up rejecting them out of fear of them rejecting her.

Watch the fucking thing again, it's obvious. Trust me, i'm a Misatofag, the highest order of gentlemen.
>>
File: Episode 9.jpg (463KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Episode 9.jpg
463KB, 1920x1080px
>>160794337
Notice when she says that, her "crowd" is watching her. Its all for show.
>>
Due to the death of mother she tried proving capable of surviving on her own, since she had to/might have to, so it was "if this is worse case scenario, I'll have to be able to do it".
The mistake was that wasn't reality or how real world worked. And in order to show everyone that she too was as good as them despite not having friends/family or anyone, she tried succeeding without it.

She also understands Shinji, and wants him to see that they're both the same. and thinks "Why won't you help me, we could help each other".
In the end, she gets this "why".

Your answer is in the first paragraph though.
>>
>>160794743

I can't remember what she says in Japanese but typically when you meet someone for the first time you'll say "yoroshiku". The English equivalent is just a something like "nice to meet you" but a more literal translation is "be kind to me", which you could just translate as "let's be friends".

Basically, if she does in fact say "yoroshiku" then there's literally nothing to read into in the English translation of that line.
>>
File: mayaqt.jpg (1MB, 3537x3335px) Image search: [Google]
mayaqt.jpg
1MB, 3537x3335px
>>160794661
>Misatofag
>not being a Maya fag
UM
>>
>>160794916
She clearly says "nakayoshi" ("good friends").
>>
File: 1492090250476.png (527KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
1492090250476.png
527KB, 704x528px
>>160794921
I don't have any problem with sapphic love, just keep me out of it there is enough neurosis going around already. She is a cute though.
>>
>>160795174

Well then shut my whore mouth.
>>
>>160792577
Yes, because Anno personally explained Asuka's character to her
>>
File: 089.jpg (73KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
089.jpg
73KB, 500x579px
>>160793626
>that she doesn't even get what Kaworu really means for Shinji's character in the context of the original EVA
Either do you.
>>
>>160794916
But Yoroshiku usually is a greeting, there is alot of animu where a Japanese student would use it in class when the sensei introduces him/her to class.
>>
she was basically an extroverted version of Shinji
>>
Kaji didnt give her the D.
Shinji didnt give her the D.
>>
>>160792299
Those are literally the worst type of girls.
>>
>>160797001
Not really, Asuka new what she wanted and was driven towards it. Even if she sabotaged her own efforts and failed consistently. Shinji was trying to find the reason and will to exist. TEH REI had just abandoned herself, and chosen to only exist as the person someone else saw her as(Commander Ikari's tool).

fite me
>>
>>160789635
>What was Asuka's problem
She is a cunt
>and why didn't anyone cared about her?
Because she's a cunt, though to be fait most characters in EVA are cunts, so there's that.
>>
>>160798364
Rei never "abandon herself" she initially never had one (since she was literally born yesterday) so she wanted to find one first by attaching herself to the nearest person who treated her kindly (first Gendo and then Shinji) but at the end learning to be an individual in herself.
>>
>>160798451
Rei was not born yesterday, it's a common misconception. Her body died but they put her soul/AT field in the clone/dummy bodies. She knew what she was, like Kaworu, but unlike him she suppressed it and chose to just be Ayanami Rei. Possibly because part of her was modeled after Shinjis mom(speculative, but we know she was part of the experiment).
When Gendo tried to use her in the end, she decided to return to who she really was, Lillith/Eve, and abandon Ayanami Rei, Rei only continued to exist, because Shinji wanted her to.
>>
>>160798364
More like Asuka think she knew what she wanted, but she really wanted companionship and friends, the narcissism and haughtiness were just a defense mechanism. Shinji was the same but just put on a shell.
>>
File: Bridal veil.jpg (2MB, 1728x2304px) Image search: [Google]
Bridal veil.jpg
2MB, 1728x2304px
>>160792578
>>160792577
The so called directors cut which had the mind rape scene, which many LAS shippers use as evidence that Asuka had feelings for Shinji, was actually based on a Kawoshin fujoshi author named Nobi Nobita. The name of the doujin was called "Bridal Veil" and was basically about Asuka's delusions of Kaji, and during the kiss with Shinji she imagined she was kissing Kaji.

Sorry Asukafags.
>>
>>160798710
That's pretty much what i said, she was unable to move forward from the past and continued to feed her abandonment issues by rejecting the people she wanted to be close to. However she still knew what she wanted, she was just unable to accept her past and move forward.
Shinji couldn't tell you why he was alive, it was only in the end he realized that he wanted to exist, and to learn about himself through others. The story is about Shinji overcoming the human condition and deciding to exist, grow, and live. Asuka is just a broken person that tried her best to move on but in the end failed because she could only see herself the way her mother saw her, and not the way f.ex Shinji saw her in his re-imagining of the world where they were childhood friends.
The main difference that i point out is that Asuka wanted to live, but didn't know how, and that Shinji had no idea why he was alive, or if he even wanted to be. Rei was likely just trying to be Yui, because she didn't want to become Lillith and possibly end all their lives.
>>
>>160798821
This.

Anno and all the staff basically sunk the Asuka x Shinji ship.
>>
>>160798992
Ya, Anno and the creative team did every thing they could do to kill the ship. They are repulsed by it, and that's why they changed the name in Rebuild.
>>
File: 1501945630276.jpg (108KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1501945630276.jpg
108KB, 400x400px
>>160789635
She was what 15?
her mom killed herself when she was what 6-7?
Dealing with a suicidal parent is really fucking hard.
especially when you are a kid.
I was 18-20 at the time and its a fucking long road to go through.
I watched the show before I had went threw it with my mom and at the time I couldn't even relate.
After rewatching, her whole ordeal struck me to the core. So much so it brought back all the memories and hard times my mother and me went through. It even brought me to tears.
I understand Asuka and completely sympathize more with her than any other character.
Asuka and Kaji are the only 2 characters I don't hate in this show.
Don't get me wrong I love the show but I hate the characters for who they are not because of poor design
>>
>>160798671
It is very probable that rei clones are significantly younger than shinji and asuka. I doubt the cloning process started before yuis death. Rei was first seen around 2007-2008. She can be a "fast growing" clone.
>>
>>160800565
Supposedly she is half their age, in physical terms. But her AT field is a copy of Lillith, with a dash of Ikari Yui, so the part of ther that's Yui is half Shinjis age, as is her body, but the Lillith part is far older. The Yui/Rei part is trying to ignore the fact that it is actually Lillith.
So she is physically younger, but her soul/AT field is older. So she was not born yesterday, she has existed always, but was physically born somewhere around last thursday and she has been here all summer.
>>
>>160799508
Asuka isnt just a victim. Thats one of the points. She and shinji might had a bad childhood, but their own decisions later on their lives only furthered their suffering.
They are responsible for their own fate. Asuka is not a saint. I would go as far as saying she isn't a good person either, but i dont hate her, i just think she is a sad person.
>>
>>160792423
Don't bother arguing with him, I've tried.
>>
>>160800934
You didn't try refuting >>160798821 I'm curious what your thoughts are on that.
>>
>>160800985
Not him, but why would you even think that Asuka and Shinji were in love? They were both confused children, both of them with a twisted and poor impression of the concept.
Asuka was unable to give or receive love, Shinji didn't even understand it's meaning.
>>
>>160801030
I never suggested they were, but those posters that were denying Miyamura's word as truth that Asuka+Shinji are not a thing.

However, Shinji appeared to understand it when he met Kaworu, he actually felt love for him. Asuka has never really understood it other than what she watches on soaps. Her understanding of men are ones that are cliched and not realistic.
>>
>>160800985
Although anno did talk about that doujin once, there is absolutely no proof the mindrape scene is even remotely based on it.
Anno is the only person of the staff that never denied any relationship nor any theory, and the entire series is crafted with this shroud of uncertainty around it.

Any, and i mean ANY direct affirmation about pairing and development is by its very definition wrong and go against everything the series presented. We can only deal in possibilities.
Fucking Grant got it and she is a crazy old woman who never even talked with anno herself. Everyone at the main staff are just pushing their shitty shippings that have as much validation as ours here.
>>
>>160791465
>Without wanting to play armchair-psychiatrist,
>plays anyway
>>
>>160801238
Has anyone ever asked Anno on what what his thoughts were on on Asuka+Shinji? Why did he deliberately make this so vague? We wouldn't be having this discussion if he just strait up said the truth. Its like asking who the G-man is in Half-Life.
>>
>>160801293
Tell me, is there any way to talk about eva without playing the armchair freudian psychiatrist? "It happened because of their mothers and sex drive" fit literally any question about this series.
>>
>>160801145
Ah okay. Though i think Kaworu just made him realize that love was something he wanted, that there were things worth holding onto. Shinji might have had the same effect on Rei. Though it wasn't until instrumentality that Shinji finally realized that things other than himself mattered, and that he had a reason to exist beyond just breathing.
I think all shipfaggotry in EVA is retarded, except in the case of class rep and Toji(not sure if i remembered his name right), even though it was one side it seemed like they were both being set up as a couple. Not that i'm invested in them at all.
>>
>>160801362
sorry anon I just found it funny when some said they didn't want to armchair and then proceeded to do so, it just amused me, sorry
>>
>>160801361
I believe he would refuse to say anything. At least 1995 anno. Current anno seen to be on the Rei x Shinji ship, given all 3 rebuilds hint towards that. Which is funny how he used to heavily criticize rei and called her creepy during NGE release. Gotta get that otaku money.
>>
>>160801447
Didn't they make Rei a dead fish in 3.33 and make it dedicated to Kaworu? How could any of the girls kind of be end game when 3.33 hints that Shinji will see Kaworu again.
>>
>>160801396
Yeah, Eva is not the franchise for shipping. That's more for slice of life type anime.
>>
>>160801362
You get it.
>>
>>160801533
It ended with she being "lost" and following shinji and asuka, probably setting up a redemption and or a bigger role with Ghost Rei / Lilith
Plus the entire "Untill you come" PV
>>
File: XpcBtxS.jpg (2MB, 1728x2304px) Image search: [Google]
XpcBtxS.jpg
2MB, 1728x2304px
>>160800985
>Asuka: Understand!? This is the wall of Jericho!!
>Asuka: One step beyond and you will be sentenced to death!!
>Shinji: O-okay...
>(A wall.)
>Asuka: (See, he won't come across.
>As I thought, he doesn't have the courage.)

Why even bother sending signals like that if you don't deep down want a response? What would she do if he did come in the room, tell him to leave? If she had no interest, why invite him like that instead of just going in her room and go to sleep?
>>
File: 1497220064856.jpg (31KB, 364x363px) Image search: [Google]
1497220064856.jpg
31KB, 364x363px
>Starts calling humans "The Lilin" inmediately after becoming an Angel

What a fucking snob
>>
>>160801238
>>160801361
The only ship Anno has ever talked about was Kaworu+Shinji

He doesn't even consider any other ship with Shinji, that's why he never talked about it
It's your misinterpretation, he never meant to portray them that way
>>
>>160802020
Because she wants validation, she wants him to chase after her because it makes her feel like she's wanted.

It's not him that she has any feelings for, she just likes the feeling of people paying attention to her and desiring her. Any boy would do. And the fact that Shinji was ignoring her advances was pissing her off because it made her feel like even a little faggot like him doesn't even want her.
>>
>>160802297
>Any boy would do
Bull fucking shit.
Her locker was literally full with love letters
She just left a date with someone who obviously liked her.
She wanted shinji.
>>
>>160802297
>she just likes the feeling of people paying attention to her and desiring her.
>Any boy would do.
Then why not seek validation from the dozens that sent love letters, or the one she went on a date with?
>>
>>160802470
>>160802367
Fucking retard, reread my post:
>she just likes the feeling of people paying attention to her and desiring her
Those people were already giving her attention, giving her exactly what she wanted. She had no more use for them.

It's the people who don't give her that validation, Kaji and Shinji, that makes her chase after them all the more. As soon as Shinji gave it to her she'd drop him like all the other boys too.
He's just an ugly little faggot to her, but when that ugly little faggot deliberately ignores her, that's the biggest hit to her pride.
>>
>>160802257
Then he shouldn't have made her ask to kiss Shinji, it makes her look like a slut who manipulates men to do what they want.
>>
>>160802367
>>160802470
maybe because shinji seemed unattainable and more on her level but I have the feeling that we're far beyond what the writers initially considered when writing those interactions here
>>
>>160802524
Nah, it makes her look like your average teenage girl.

Asuka was trying to manipulate everyone.
>>
File: wet.png (230KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
wet.png
230KB, 500x375px
>>160802531
The writers never had the intention of portraying Shinji and Asuka's relationship as romantic.
Sexual tension, sure, but all there was were hormones and desperation. No genuine love there.

That's why Asuka was happy when he died and Shinji didn't care when she was getting eaten by the harpies.
Also why her seiyuu and all the staff keep drowning any possiblity of them as a couple. The shippers are delusional and misinterpreted the series for 20 years.
>>
>>160793626
>>Q: Who do you feel Shinji should end up with?
>>YM: Kaworu.
I'd say she gets it pretty well.
>>
>>160802631
>Shinji didn't care when she was getting eaten by the harpies
Are you stupid? His biggest scream in the entire series was when he saw her dead.
>>
File: 6397609.jpg (27KB, 390x290px) Image search: [Google]
6397609.jpg
27KB, 390x290px
>>160802712
Anno probably forced her to say that
>>
>>160802631
I agree with you, but I will say that Shinji did get pretty angry when she died. His Eva literally turned Super Saiyan.

>>160802555
Yeah, I don't get why people "waifu" her, all hetero relationships in Eva are intentially showed in a toxic light.
>>
>>160802747
Anyone would be horrified if they saw a mangled body.

He didn't give a single shit when she was screaming over the intercom as she got rekt and Maya told him she was dead. He just sat there and emotionless. Didn't care.
>>
>>160802786
>Shinji did get pretty angry when she died
He forgot she died literally 2 seconds later when Kaworu showed up and started smiling like a gigafaggot
>>
>>160802820
Shinji was trembling, in the way a low budget 1990s anime could. He even said "there was nothing I could..."
>>
File: tfw spearfucked.jpg (17KB, 450x258px) Image search: [Google]
tfw spearfucked.jpg
17KB, 450x258px
>>160802901
He didn't get up, he didn't scream her name, he just sat there and shivered like a baby.

He didn't give a shit. If he actually cared about her he would have shown any other emotion than cowardace and fright like he did when Rei and Misato were in trouble.
>>
File: 1495477248965.jpg (14KB, 480x371px) Image search: [Google]
1495477248965.jpg
14KB, 480x371px
>Watch Evangelion 2.22 and 3.33
>Don't understand how the story progresses from the second film to the third
>Turns out I had to watch the 1 minute preview of 3.33 in the second film, which contains more plot than the three films combined
>>
>>160802994
Thats how normal people normally react to the death of their friends, specially depressed people.
They cry and shrivel up
I bet you are part of the retards that think 2.22 is the best thing ever because shinji is a generic anime protagonist on it instead of being shinji.
>>
File: 089.png (16KB, 237x225px) Image search: [Google]
089.png
16KB, 237x225px
>>160803173
>They cry and shrivel up
Which Shinji did for Misato and Rei, people he actually cares about.
He never cried when Asuka died. He freaked out at the sight of her mangled body, and then was smiling and laughing 2 seconds later when he saw Kaworu.

Poor Asuka, literally no one gave a shit about her even in the end.
>>
>>160803237
I want to that pic but I don't want to look like a faggot.

also I like Asuka's death. that feeling of helplessness gets me every time
>>
>>160802501
>Wanting someone to forcefully enter into your room without expressed consent,while your half naked and your guardian is gone for the night.

>>160802820
>Anyone would be horrified if they saw a mangled body.

>forced to watch while he thinks his friend from school is brutally killed while viewing it from the seat of the eva, while completely powerless to do anything about it
>personally turns the only person that showed any compassion to him into ground beef, because if he doesn't every one he cares about will die

>turns into a winged devil and screams like a banshee apon seeing the remains of unit 02
>>
File: 44072442_p0.jpg (515KB, 1102x724px) Image search: [Google]
44072442_p0.jpg
515KB, 1102x724px
Soryuu is absolutely human trash and worst boat, but I think we can all agree that Shikinami is best girl.
>>
>>160803414
>Boring generic tsundere
Meh, Soryuu is much more interesting being a bad human being
>>
>>160803644
I was talking about in NGE overall. Soryuu is a much better character, but a worse "waifu"
>>
>>160804294
Sure. Waifu'ing NGE characters is insane.
>>
>>160804524
Have a look at the /c/ Asuka thread on how strange and insane waifufags are.
>>
>>160803375
You really don't get Asuka or women at all.
She uses men for validation. That's it. There's no love there.
>>
>>160789635
Friendly Reminder

Blue hair x Red eyes = Goddess
Red hair x Blue eyes = Trash
>>
File: inverted.png (1MB, 976x926px) Image search: [Google]
inverted.png
1MB, 976x926px
>>160805562
>>
Her personality is quintessentially Japanese based on the emphasis on work and performance in the culture. I would say it was authorial intent to paint her as this dysfunctional product of Japanese perfection culture that often casts aside more intimate degrees of parental care. This was a subtle message as well since Asuka is part German

>>160792051
This is a good take
>>
File: switch.jpg (93KB, 480x682px) Image search: [Google]
switch.jpg
93KB, 480x682px
>>160805562
wdhmbt?
>>
File: 1500222417951.png (431KB, 424x755px) Image search: [Google]
1500222417951.png
431KB, 424x755px
>>160805562
Not all the time is red hair/blue eyes always bad, they sometimes can be best girl! They can be smart, beautiful and willing to sacrifice them self for the one they love. Traits that Asuka lacks.
>>
>>160801420
*tips fedora*
You clearly don't know what 'playing' means.
>>
File: Asuka_Langley_Soryu.png (343KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka_Langley_Soryu.png
343KB, 714x1000px
Asuka is the best character. She has a heart of gold and all she wants is a friend, but everyone rebuffs her.

No father at all.

Her mother ignores her for a phony doll and tries to kill her.

On her first encounter with Rei she asks to be besties so they can talk about robots and boys, but cold cruel Rei can't think of anyone besides herself and says no.

Misato invites Shinji into her house out of kindness but only offers it to Asuka out of mission requirements. She cries over Shinji when he comes back to life or whatever, but does she care when Asuka falters? No, she just calls her a bitch and fires her.

Kaji doesn't bang her after she offers herself to him completely, and remember, there are less taboos in the Evangelion universe because of the drastically reduced population. And Asuka is a savant, well ahead of her years.

Shinji won't pay attention to her, or even hold her when she kisses him.

And through all this, she still does her job and tries to be friends with others. She invites Rei to dinner, she saves Shinji and waits for him when he is in the hospital.

Who waits for Asuka in the hospital?

All she wanted was a friend and she poured her little heart out to get it, but no one would pay her any heed.
>>
>>160801420
I find it amusing when someone attempts to sound smart using a mispunctuated sentence.
>>
>>160806106
Literally Yui
>>
File: mahbones.jpg (202KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
mahbones.jpg
202KB, 800x800px
>>160789635
A kid with affection issues thrown into a death fight with abominations piloting a giant robot and constantly being told she needs to be the best or everyone dies.
I think she's just a bitch.
>>
>>160806651
if only I could be there for her ;___;
>>
>never see NGE
>read these posts
wow i really do not know what is going on but from what i've gathered from other threads, i can definitely say that asuka is the worst character i've ever heard of and that shinji is a faggot for a gray haired boy
>>
File: why do you exist.jpg (33KB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
why do you exist.jpg
33KB, 704x480px
>>160809115
>never see NGE
>is posting on /a/
>in eva threads
>>
>>
>>160809519
>you have to watch this deep anime that a lot of people have seen in order to post on this website
no thanks. i might watch the rebuilds when they're all out or i might read the manga idk. and i don't care about spoilers either so why not come into the threads. i don't even like mecha shit either
>>
File: 2f0.jpg (219KB, 560x577px) Image search: [Google]
2f0.jpg
219KB, 560x577px
>>160809674
>you have to watch this deep anime that a lot of people have seen in order to post on this website
Is watching something deep a difficult task?
>i might watch the rebuilds when they're all out or i might read the manga idk.
>i don't even like mecha shit either
brainlets leave
>>
>>160809674
It's not that deep, it's babies first philosophical debate class.
>>
>>160809928
yes watching deep shit gets hard when it's something like lain (which idk if nge is similar, i haven't seen nge) because lain made absolutely no fucking sense
>>160810366
i don't know what that is thank you very much but debates are hard
>>
>>160810452
bro NGE was the second anime I ever finished, this isn't rocket surgery.
>>
>>160810452
>lain made absolutely no fucking sense
brainlets leave
>>
>>160810600
if you were smart enough to not get lost watching lain then why are you on this fucking website you autistic einstein. go do something with that 400 IQ you fucking smart faggot
>>
>whitney (pokemon) and asuka have the same voice actor
well both series just got better for me.
>>
>>160789635
She's a cunt.
>>
>>160789635
she didn't have one, the anime is just shit and she written as a "traumatized" character even though she has no fucking trauma

kinda like how shinji is supposed to be an example of a "depressed" person but instead just comes off as a depraved lecher and massive douchebag
>>
File: 1390746143577.jpg (27KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1390746143577.jpg
27KB, 400x399px
>>160803151
>1 minute preview of 3.33 in the second film, which contains more plot than the three films combined
>>
>>160789635
What was OP's problem and why are they such a faggot? The world may never know.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n6wjs9ulLk1sf3h99.png (262KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n6wjs9ulLk1sf3h99.png
262KB, 500x375px
Asuka is going to kill herself
Congratulate her!
>>
File: r03kSn0.gif (1MB, 442x250px) Image search: [Google]
r03kSn0.gif
1MB, 442x250px
>>160815402
CONGRATULATIONS
>>
>>160789635
Hi moot, go back to work.
>>
>>160815761
>moot
who?
>>
>>160815402
I got an even better idea than to congratulate her.

I'll go find the dump she is gonna find the ruins she is going to kill herself in and help her out by picking her up out of the bathtub and carry her home
>>
>>160816453
wew can't proof read for shit

>I'll go find the ruins she is going to kill herself in
>>
>>160815402
I notice this copy pasta, since i made it.
>>
>>160816913
Copypasta bait and switch is an art i take pride on.
>>
>>160816113
I know it's you faggot, just stop it.
Admit you just miss /a/
>>
>>160801362
Given that the characters are obviously written around freudian ideas then no. You kind of have to talk about the ideas to discuss the characters.
>>
Why didnt Shinji rape her in the hospital scene?
>>
Evanglion is full of character with problems that would be impossible for a 2nd party to solve.

The joke is that they blame others rather than themselves for how they are and as such never try saving THEMSELVES

This is why the monogatari series has done so well as it is show keenly aware of this.
>>
>This is why the monogatari series has done so well as it is show keenly aware of this.
What do you mean?
>>
>>160789827
Its pretty much confirmed in the bathroom scene she was talking about starting to get period. Which would explain the asshole additude.
>>
>>160813471

>she has no fucking trauma

She watched her mom commit suicide in front of her when she was 6 years old.
>>
Asuka is just a sad soul. I cant come to hate her.
>>
>>160789635
The dick is the solution for every women problems.
>>
>>160821671
>>160821617
except misato
>>
File: furious asuka.jpg (77KB, 720x547px) Image search: [Google]
furious asuka.jpg
77KB, 720x547px
>>160821671
You mean Chad Thundercock dick, not any dick will do. If she had a guy like Kaji-senpai then maybe.
>>
File: JUST.png (2MB, 4776x4168px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
2MB, 4776x4168px
>>160789827
>she's no different than Griffith from Berserk.

I am (not) alone.
>>
>>160821671
>>160821617
The dick is the solution for everyone problems
t. Anno
>>
>>160818619
On top of that he mother due to the contact experiment didn't even care about her
>>
Does anyone else notice only Evangelion characters get this much in depth discussion on /a/? God damn. 22 years later and people still don't get tired of discussing, arguing and shitposting about Eva.

Do any oldfags remember when there was a period of time on /a/ where Evangelion threads were literally banned because they would generate so much autistic shitposting, and to even mention Evangelion in other threads for whatever reason was frowned upon by everyone excluding Evafags? It was only 5 years ago when Eva Generals had to be banned because of how insane those threads got thanks to the controversy with 3.0.
>>
>>160822090
Same thing with FO:NV
>>
File: shinji's stub2.jpg (50KB, 768x414px) Image search: [Google]
shinji's stub2.jpg
50KB, 768x414px
>>160817923
What would he rape her with?
Shinji was made for getting buttpounded by old men.
>>
>>160822090
Im not saying Eva characters are perfect and as complex as real people, but 99% of other anime dont have characters even remotely close to warrant such a level of discussion.

Quick, what are the nuances and complex characterization of Kanna from dragon maid?
>>
File: shinja and kaworu.jpg (91KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
shinja and kaworu.jpg
91KB, 800x600px
>>160822343
Shinji is a trap!
>>
>>160822408
NO! SHINJI IS PURE, HE IS THE OG ROBOT
>>
>>160806651
Asuka is a cowardly whore. She has no concept of love, just the lust coming from her dripping cunt. She has no concept of courage, just bravado from an ego that has been groomed for years by the people in power over her.

Kaji was a better person, he refused the whore's advances.

Rei was a better person, she actually had the courage to be there by Shinji's side during the hospital stay Asuka placed him in, while Asuka cowered outside like the weakling she is.
>>
>>160818619
>>160822088

So fucking what. She's one of 100 million orphan children on this planet, every single one of which is better adjusted than she is.

Her mommy not loving her is zero justification for her behaivor.

Pic related is you.
>>
File: 1465738687865.jpg (148KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465738687865.jpg
148KB, 1920x1080px
Shinji Ikari falls in love with an Asuka Langley Soryu.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the German girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression, asking, "Anta baka?" After some investigation, he finds out that the redhead he called is not the same bitch he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is Asuka Shikinami Langley, Asuka Langley Soryu's alternate universe counterpart who has fallen in love with Shinji's own AU self who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of TSUNDERE.
>>
>>160822937
She was under the care of NERV most of her life. They dont care as long as you get in the fucking robot
>>
>>160822993
>this meme

Please fellate a chainsaw.
>>
File: 1476486146714.jpg (26KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1476486146714.jpg
26KB, 360x270px
>>160822993
FINDS
>>
>>160823016
Yeah and? Her childhood does not justify her behavior.

Shinji's childhood was as bad or worse, guess what, the only detestable things he does are in direct response to her mistreatment of him.
>>
>>160822993

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/3206139
>>
>>160822753
Notice that Shinji never hurt Rei, and he actually cared about her and considered her a friend.
>>
>>160823096
I think you either lost focus or. Purposely changing the subject or just highjacking the coverataion. The first point mad e was that she suffered no tramua. We proved that she did
>>
File: 1478649836253.jpg (824KB, 1647x2338px) Image search: [Google]
1478649836253.jpg
824KB, 1647x2338px
>>160822993

Shinji Ikari falls in love with Rei Ayanami.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the albino girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to Rei, she only looks at him with a blank expression on her face. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same clone he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the Eva pilot's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of NON-HUMANS.
>>
File: Ev-Ai.jpg (282KB, 900x470px) Image search: [Google]
Ev-Ai.jpg
282KB, 900x470px
>>160822993
>>160823226
>tfw the Evangelion sequels make the Keit-ai plot extremely possible and canon
>>
File: f_ura_uma.jpg (46KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
f_ura_uma.jpg
46KB, 500x630px
>>160822408
I want to see femShinji dominate Kaworu
>>
>>160823191
Yeah. She suffered trauma. So fucking what.

Kill yourself, preferably by slitting your wrists naked in a bathtub.
>>
>>160823406
That was my whole point. I agree that non of that justify her actions, after ep. 16 I completely hated her.
>>
>>160823577
Then why are you defending her? I didn't hate her until episode 22, because 22 was supposed to be the GRAND REVELATION of Asuka's backstory. And then it's shown what a complete joke she is. Remember, Shinji shows genuine concern for her family and she responds by cussing him out. Rei shows genuine concern for her health and she responds by assaulting her.

Then she is literally defeated in battle by a powerpoint presentation.
>>
>>160823687
>Then she is literally defeated in battle by a powerpoint presentation.
It was presented to us like that, but you know what it is like reliving memories. Its a lot more difficult irl than it was presented to us
>>
>>160823850
>but you know what it is like reliving memories
Yeah it is difficult to face your failures and your flaws. You face them anyway and become stronger from it.

You don't scream and say (and I quote) "no I don't want to see this part of me anymore". That's not just weakness, it's pathetic, and garners zero sympathy.
>>
>>160823033
Love finds a way.
>>
>>160823983
>it's pathetic, and garners zero sympathy.
Apparently it does because there are people willing to defend her. I think every Eva character is intentionally pathetic
>>
>>160824445
>intentionally pathetic.
Yes they are, but some rise above that. Shinji is a pussy, but he launches into war with tears in his eyes.

Rei is abused and neglected, but she harbors no hatred towards anyone.

Those two individuals are strong. Asuka isn't.
>>
>>160823226
It fit better with Asuka because of the drastic difference between Soryuu and Shikinami.
>>
>>160822343
Shinji raping her would make her feel at least a little desired after instrumentality.
>Even in the shittest of the situations shinji still refused to touch her
Being asuka is suffering
>>
>>160815402
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>160824632
Shikinami is like Darkness/Lalatina from Konosuba, she exists to get NTR'd by the love interest, Kaworu Nagisa.
>>
Chronic bitch syndrome
>>
We all know in the future Asuka will get dat BBC, great potential for it. I bet Asukafags would NTR'd of course. I'm surprised there isn't a doujinshi of it yet.
>>
>>160827869
>in the future Asuka
Future asuka will most likely die alone again. Probably suicide.
>>
>>160789635
>What was Asuka's problem?
She's a bitch.
>and why didn't anyone cared about her?
She's a bitch.
>>
File: shinji's stub3.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shinji's stub3.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>160826251
She wouldn't even feel it, kek

What would really make her feel desired is getting fucked by a handsome chad like Kaji, that's what she always wanted.
>>
>>160829442
I don't understand Misato wanted his prick in her.
>>
>>160829544
I don't think she did. She was just left blue balled after Kaji and trying to take what she could get.
>>
>>160823333
Eva 3:3333 confirmed
>>
>>160829588
Couldn't she get with one of the NERV personnel?
>>
>>160829637
Sadamoto implied she did
>>
>>160829544
Sex isnt exactly only about pleasure. He being a 14 y/o virgin would probably be terrible at bed. She knows that.
She was very lonely and she only felt close to someone else when the dick of said person was in her pussy.
>>
>>160792353
>>160792492
>>160796485
>something completely outside of the series itself
>being relevant
If you need to come out and explain shit yourself, congratulations, your series is a total failure, and I don't think this is the case for NGE.
>>
>>160830235
NGE was such a failure that Anno was forced to make a movie two years later (EoE), and then release a video game explaining the lore a few years after that.
>>
>>160830969
Oh, I always forget EoE is a separate thing from NGE, since the two are always so tied together in my mind.
Still, releasing a new movie to wrap things up, is completely different from having a seiyuu be a more trustworthy source of information about a character than the show itself, thus, making anon a faggot.
>>
>>160831136
The show itself just corroborates what she says.
She has more insight into Asuka's character and what Anno was trying to go for than you ever will.

The only reason you disagree is because you're trying to self-insert and use Eva as escapism, doing the exact opposite of what Anno wants you to do.
>>
>>160830969
I thought those video games are not canon?
>>
>>160831220
Not really, I didn't even pay attention to those posts extensively, I just think bringing voice actors into this is incredibly stupid, but I am not a shipper myself.
>She has more insight into Asuka's character and what Anno was trying to go for than you ever will.
>the voice actor gets it because he explained it to her, and you can't possibly get it, because Anno is a hack and can't convey a message effectively enough on his own
>>
>>160789635
The biggest mistake anyone can make when watching this show is either A.) Self-inserting as Shinji or B.) Thinking any of the characters are relatable or even supposed to be relatable.
>>
>>160810600
>TFW bought lain and I still haven't figured it out and I'm on episode 12 right now
>Ill probably have to watch it twice till I narohodo
>>
>>160831319
Only the NGE2 game is
>>
>>160831383
The voice actor just confirmed what was already made clear in the show.
Only delusional shippers will disagree because they intentionally misinterpret her character for escapist purposes.
>>
File: 4969826.png (914KB, 715x995px) Image search: [Google]
4969826.png
914KB, 715x995px
>>160831383
Anno didn't even write Asuka's character, Satsukawa and that Kawoshin fujoshi author did. And we already know what their opinion on this subject is.
>>
>>160832103
Okay, then I agree, shipping is fucking stupid. At least expecting ships to be canon and fighting other people over it is.
>>
>>160789827
Shinji is a pussy, she needed a real man.
>>
File: 1500667704688.jpg (50KB, 668x255px) Image search: [Google]
1500667704688.jpg
50KB, 668x255px
>>160832226
Yeah, like Rance.
>>
>>160807463
>constantly being told she needs to be the best
She was telling herself that for the most part
>>
>>160815402
When I first watched this show I honestly didn't think Shinji would be the last pilot standing.
>>
File: the best girl.png (209KB, 497x750px) Image search: [Google]
the best girl.png
209KB, 497x750px
>>160832226
Shinji needed a real man, too.
>>
>>160831653
>Thinking any of the characters are relatable or even supposed to be relatable.
Not as a whole obviously, the situation and circumstances are to fucking nuts. But there are aspects of their personalities that are relatable.
>>
>>160832226
>Shinji is a pussy
You can't fuck with Lord Ironballs Ikari, that guy's a real Casanova.
>>
>>160831220
Anon, please. From 2007 to 2013 Mari existed for 6 fucking years and Sadamoto admitted that he have no idea what her character is.
Anno purposely kept major parts of episode 24 in secret till a few minutes before release, even from part of the staff.

Anno doesnt share the "explanations of the characters" with no one, even his staff, and there is evidence supporting my arguments, unlike yours. You are pulling this "she knows more than you" out of your fucking ass. Show me any proof of your argument.
>>
>>160832357
What would Eva be like if Shinji had Rance's personality?
>>
>>160832189
Its a pointless war, most people who shit on a pairing are doing so to support their own shippings.

>>160830969
>NGE
>A failure
Things werent exactly as expected but the show is really strong by itself and would hold out even without EoE. Why are even on a fucking eva thread if you think the show is a failure?
>>
>>160833357
boring
>>
>>160833313
Tsurumaki told us that Mari was for marketing purposes right when 2.0 came out, retard. There was no secret.

>Anno purposely kept major parts of episode 24 in secret till a few minutes before release, even from part of the staff.
All loreshit, not charactershit which was spoonfed to us in the last two episodes of the show. The loreshit is the only 2deep4u convoluted aspect of the show, anything to do with the characters is basic psychology that a 4 year old could understand unless you're some autistic freak.

>Anno doesnt share the "explanations of the characters" with no one, even his staff
He literally did with Asuka's seiyuu when she asked about the final line of EoE.
He literally did with Rei's seiyuu when she asked about the scene in 2.0's preview.

Also, see: >>160832160
>>
>>160792524
This. All of Eva's characters are basically walking personality disorders. Very easy to understand. "deep" in the sense that they have one layer. That's it.
>>
>>160791615
>How can anyone like her after what she did in that episode?
Because we're people and we understand human emotions.
>>
>>160834273
Nah, you're just a SJW whiteknight
>>
>>160834273
understanding =/= tolerating
She's a bitch and not fun at all. She may be direct, but she's also someone who only wants her way and constantly berates you if it doesn't. And even if it does, she will. Because her life is jus that empty and shitty.
Fuck those people.

not that many other characters in the show are any better.
>>
>>160834427
>not that many other characters in the show are any better.
It's almost as if you're meant to empathize with flawed characters.
>>
>>160834427
She is not real, calm your autism. She is a character that exists for our amusement.

I think she is the most interesting character in the series, i think that after autistically discussing her i got some grip on understanding her, but wouldn't tolerate her if she was real.

I would probably either beat her shit in no time if she was real.
>>
>>160789635
Asuka doesn't even say that
>>
She was a side character with the only purpose of triggering Shinji to become a catalyst for Third Impact. Her breakdown and death was necessary and planned.
>>
>>160834478
Right. We are supposed to empathize because of her troubled childhood. Because she is a bitch in the present and only presents her flaws.

>>160834730
>she is not real
I know, but if someone say "we like her because we understand her emotions", then that is flat out wrong. You can like her, don't have to, you can relate to her, don't have to, but you can also dislike her for being a bitch. That is what I was talking about.
In any case, her character is easy to understand.
>>
Wasn't Asuka friends with the class rep? I think you guys are forgetting that she could be tolerable and normal when she wanted.
>>
>>160834993
Yes, they played vydia and talked about boys together.
Very comfy desu.
>>
>>160834993
Because nobody remembers the happy moments - it's human nature to focus on train wrecks and that's what half the show is.
>>
>>160834993
She was friends with hikari
She danced with shinji skillfully
She tanked a lot of acid on her back
She went to a ramen stand because misato dont have much money and i think it was her that invited rei.
She isnt a demon like some people think. She just gets really unstable when in an extreme situation.
>>
File: tried.jpg (228KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tried.jpg
228KB, 1440x1080px
>>160835247
She invited Rei to Misato's promotion party, too, but that girl's unsociable. Asuka didn't stop trying to be friendly until like episode 20.
>>
>>160836233
>Asuka is a Reifag
Who'd have known?
>>
>>160836233
Honestly girls do this kind of shit all the time, she probably just wanted to show everyone how great she is by inviting her.
Thread posts: 240
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.