[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Full Metal Panic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Just finished my rewatch of FMP, Fumoffu and TSR. Are you hyped for S3 /a/?
>>
was it good/worth watching? been curious about it
>>
>>160783538
It's from KyoAni's golden age. Of course it's good.
>>
>>160783538
Worst girl wins
>>
I was disappointed by the end of TSR.
>>
I was at one point, though it's been so long since the announcement I don't even remember how many years have passed.
>>
Is there really a bunch of rape? Is it true chidori and the white captain get raped?
>>
>>160783407
I am. Though I read the manga adaptions. I need to finish the anime.
>>
>>160783538
yes.

Full Metal Panic and the spin offs are good.
>>
>>160783407
>hyped for S3 /a/?

Lies...

There will never be a season 3.

>>160783675

The world needs more Sousuke. His ideas on getting girls were also great.
>>
I don't like edgy teenage mecha bullshit, so no. I read a lot of it some years ago and have no desire for more. Of course KyoAnus won't make another season of Fumoffu, one of the only legitimately funny comedy anime ever made.
>>
>>160783407
no. my interest in the series died when i finished reading the LN. tbqh this series is too dated now.
>>
>>160783407
I watched the first season, and didn't like it. The animation was hentai-tier and the mood swings between comedy and drama were jarring. there were some good things in it, but that was not enough, I skipped Fumoffu. Then I watched the second raid. I was expecting it to be good, since it is so praised. But nope. It was shit. It had animation errors, it was way too edgy and overly dramatic. So no, I am not hyped for season 3 or 4 or whatever,
>>
>>160788056
Where did you read it?
>>
>>160788383
Hi ESL
>>
>>160783407

Finished this one the previous week too. Pretty good series but I got the feeling that the pacing for TSR was pretty horrible. It just went straight from comedic military action to EDGE action then back to a 'normal' SoL shit at the end and the sexual tension between Chidori and Sousuke wasn't even resolved and/or left on cliffhanger.

Apparently S3 is supposed to be full blown EDGE action right from the get go and according to the spoilers from the wikis, FMP really goes down the edgy path before finally managing to resolve the tension between Chidori and Sousuke.
>>
why my thread gotta be filled with newfags
>>
>>160788056
>tbqh
>>
>>160783407

>Getting hyped for NTR

disgusting
>>
>>160783407
It's been too long and I don't feel the hype anymore, which is good because if they screw it up at least I still have the first 3 season.
>>
>>160788383
>I skipped Fumoffu

Just like I skipped the rest of your post.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.